Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Cmon what?

Why should Okc be shook of Lakers or any other team? We loaded now, haters salty lol!

Okc is built to win multiple ships as long as we keep the core.

Watch that fat ? Perk get hurt again
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why not? OKc can match lakers now and we hav a better bench.

Okc wil sweep the bulls if they ever meet.

Ibaka perkins are better defenders than noah,? .

Rw and rose cancel each other out.

Who takes on KEVIN WAYNE DURANT??

Stop-Sign.gif.............
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like I said,Durrant >>> LeGone.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

theres a difference between riding for your squad and being jus plain stupid. look, i like the thunder, i think they a solid squad and i was hopin they got past the lakers last year but seriously...they...they...they jus aint gonna sweep chicago bruh
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol I dont know about no sweep against the Bulls but I do think that we would get the better of them now.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Huh...What? Do u mean a better bench than they had last year. Better bench than before the trade, or better bench than the Lakers? Clarify.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    theres a difference between riding for your squad and being jus plain stupid. look, i like the thunder, i think they a solid squad and i was hopin they got past the lakers last year but seriously...they...they...they jus aint gonna sweep chicago bruh

so Bulls talent is matchn Okc? U serious? Thz bulls team reminds me of 01 sixers.

Rose needs Howard if they are to threaten Thunder. A frontcourt of ? ,Noah dont scare Okc
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That ugly ass ? in your avi scares okc
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Huh...What? Do u mean a better bench than they had last year. Better bench than before the trade, or better bench than the Lakers? Clarify.

Okc has a better bench than the Bulls and they match the lakers(bench)
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mumo X after a OKC win

the-african-face-o.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That dunk was ? Ridiculous..

Me and the homies was buggin..

Dunk was a 10.5 his wack ass cabbage patch . took that done to a 6.5 ? was extra ? and slow.. tighten that ? up Wade...

Your better than that...

KD was murkin out there
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    That ugly ass ? in your avi scares okc

? comin hard at a conscious brother
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Mumo X after a OKC win

the-african-face-o.gif

shut up yo ? ass you slow witted devil ?
  • major pain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shut up yo ? ass you slow witted devil ?

? what? how do you call someone slow witted, but cant put together a coherent statement?
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? what? how do you call someone slow witted, but cant put together a coherent statement?

the difference between me and you is that im Educated and you a ? thats why you cant comprehend what im sayin........

how bout you start mockin afrika, up videos clowning the afrikan culture,its people or GIFS too..you love appeasin your slave master...

Start coonin now.
  • major pain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the difference between me and you is that im Educated and you a ? thats why you cant comprehend what im sayin........

how bout you start mockin afrika, up videos clowning the afrikan culture,its people or GIFS too..you love appeasin your slave master...

Start coonin now.

obviously, your "education" isnt being displayed here since you cant form proper statements or spell the name of the university you claim to attend. stop catching feelings lol
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it aint no coachn problem in Miami, Wade and Bron may jus not be able to play together. One must go.

Nah they'll be better next season with a full season and offseason of cohesion working it out and the team figuring out the post. But OKC is definitely built for it. I hope they smash the west and go to the finals.
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    obviously, your "education" isnt being displayed here since you cant form proper statements or spell the name of the university you claim to attend. stop catching feelings lol

The problem wit yo coonin ass is that you tryna make me look dumb when you the idiot....but i dont blame you, i guess gucci mane fooled you into droppin outta high school in the hope that you will be out in the streets sellin ? ....poor kid.

Im a proud conscious brother that went to a university to get my degree, now im workin on gettin my masters @ Stellenbosch....

"Education is the passport to the future"-Malcolm X
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah they'll be better next season with a full season and offseason of cohesion working it out and the team figuring out the post. But OKC is definitely built for it. I hope they smash the west and go to the finals.

I sure hope the heat be alright for the sake of Bron's legacy but since history big 3s built through free agency,player discontent, bringing together all stars all at once etc dont win more than 1 or 2 ships some even win none....

Remember:

Wilt,Baylor,Jerry West?

Hakeem,Pippen,Sir Charles

KG,Allen,Pierce????

Anybody wit knowledge of Basketball knows that barring any injury setback or loss of our keys players through free agency then OKC will win more ships than Miami or Chicago. that should be common sense.

5 ships aint outta reach.....real talk.

our key players are jus what??? 21/22??? we winnin our 1st ship in 2 years or scott brooks is out......
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They are who we thought they were, a team with 2 Future Hall Of Famers , one ultimate role player , and a bunch of 40 y/o veterans
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Mumo, coaching is the problem.

just look past these lame fucctards for a minute here since no one likes to discuss, real truth, whenever it means taking the blame off of Lebron Wade and Bosh, but...

when teams lose games, late, that are very close...it's 99% coaching

...check history...

analyze your greatest coaches, and notice, no matter what their team's rosters are;

they don't lose close games, late, especially where they were leading most of the time. It's all about, chess pieces they've learned to master/just interchanging the parts is all they do.

Spoelstra has no knowledge of success, along those lines, therefore he's light-years away from being successful at it.

Coaching? ? please how many coaches has LBJ had?

you ? and your excuses
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mumo, coaching is the problem.

just look past these lame fucctards for a minute here since no one likes to discuss, real truth, whenever it means taking the blame off of Lebron Wade and Bosh, but...

when teams lose games, late, that are very close...it's 99% coaching

...check history...

analyze your greatest coaches, and notice, no matter what their team's rosters are;

they don't lose close games, late, especially where they were leading most of the time. It's all about, chess pieces they've learned to master/just interchanging the parts is all they do.

Spoelstra has no knowledge of success, along those lines, therefore he's light-years away from being successful at it.

2012, u made a great point. If spo dont step up hz game then he has to get the sack but the bron-wade tandem jus aint workin. 1 month til playoffs and they aint got no chemistry? Clearly sumthns wrong
  • major pain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The problem wit yo coonin ass is that you tryna make me look dumb when you the idiot....but i dont blame you, i guess gucci mane fooled you into droppin outta high school in the hope that you will be out in the streets sellin ? ....poor kid.

Im a proud conscious brother that went to a university to get my degree, now im workin on gettin my masters @ Stellenbosch....

"Education is the passport to the future"-Malcolm X

Lil boy please. Where do you get this stuff from? Gucci Mane? ? ? I guess you have to have a vivid imagination growing up with nothing but flies as your friend.

Anyways, you're not the only one with a degree silly child. Something that probably escaped you though is, having a formal education does not mean you are smart. There are plenty of idiots with degrees. You are a prime example. Seeing as how you claimed to have spelled the university incorrectly on purpose before.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    I never thought i'd say it but.......................Lebron is a ? ? ...i ? wit the heat but this cat uses games they should try to win to pad his stats...hear me out...this cat actively left Durant open on purpose knowing he would shot just so he could be in position for the rebound...he passed up barely contested layups to drop the ball of to someone in the post or nearby for an easy assist that resulted in that man being unaware a pass was coming and out of position and a loss op to get a easy bucket...he purposely plays off man when the rest of the team press cause he's hoping if a passer doesnt see him he'll get a easy steal and that leaves the help D to over compensate and leaves the rest of the team out of position...? never shows loves when he on the bench..when ? fall on a O foul or turnover this ? is already running up court dont even help ? up. ..when Dwade gets it going has 2 fg's in a row the crowd is amp,this ? jacks up his next shot from no where.........and last but not least he dont ever attempt the buzzer beaters like he used to in cleveland cause it'll ? up his stat line.....? ? ....damn I see why wade bodied that ? on purpose

Damn,. all imma say is opportunist....and it too late ? got that Koolaid in their system already
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    I never thought i'd say it but.......................Lebron is a ? ? ...i ? wit the heat but this cat uses games they should try to win to pad his stats...hear me out...this cat actively left Durant open on purpose knowing he would shot just so he could be in position for the rebound...he passed up barely contested layups to drop the ball of to someone in the post or nearby for an easy assist that resulted in that man being unaware a pass was coming and out of position and a loss op to get a easy bucket...he purposely plays off man when the rest of the team press cause he's hoping if a passer doesnt see him he'll get a easy steal and that leaves the help D to over compensate and leaves the rest of the team out of position...? never shows loves when he on the bench..when ? fall on a O foul or turnover this ? is already running up court dont even help ? up. ..when Dwade gets it going has 2 fg's in a row the crowd is amp,this ? jacks up his next shot from no where.........and last but not least he dont ever attempt the buzzer beaters like he used to in cleveland cause it'll ? up his stat line.....? ? ....damn I see why wade bodied that ? on purpose

Man i been saying this ? him and MJ always did that ? with them it's stats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>winning thats why i always think Kobe is the best he doesn't care about stats it's all about winning to him
This discussion has been closed.