edited February 2010
    Options
    Carmelo>>>>>Lebron DEAL WITH IT

at least for one night....lmao!!
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH @ The NBA not atleast having Lebron share the co rookie of the year with Carmelo. CArmelo got rob that year
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH @ The NBA not atleast having Lebron share the co rookie of the year with Carmelo. CArmelo got rob that year

truf...

and kobe is a pure scorer NOTHING else....
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cam'ron is an average gimmicky rapper and nothing else

can we stay focused here....lmao
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

ethred....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited February 2010
    Options

so u sayin kobe has the ability to average the same rebound and assist numbers as lebron???
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options

? Co-rookie of the year....Melo shoulda got the ? he def got robbed
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? Co-rookie of the year....Melo shoulda got the ? he def got robbed

honest talk, yea it eiither shouldve been Melo alone getting Rookie of the year or Bron shouldve shared that ? with em. Either way Melo suppose to had got that award
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lebrons team right now is much better than what D wade had to work with when he won the ship. D Wade carried that squad and won a title if Lebron is unable to win a title this year with that Cavs team then people really need to stop worshiping the guy but once again all we will hear is about how Lebron had to do everything himself and everyone will blame the "supporting cast" just like they did when Manning lost the Superbowl this year.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pointless to even argue with these ? in here. Its clear some ? don't know ? about ball and some are just bias as ever. Everyone got they favorite player and that's that. Nothings gonna change to make someone think otherwise. Lebron got his fans, Kobe got his, same with Melo, Wade and everyone else. Same ? defending bron don't like Kobe and vice versa. ? funny
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    Pointless to even argue with these ? in here. Its clear some ? don't know ? about ball and some are just bias as ever. Everyone got they favorite player and that's that. Nothings gonna change to make someone think otherwise. Lebron got his fans, Kobe got his, same with Melo, Wade and everyone else. Same ? defending bron don't like Kobe and vice versa. ? funny

C/S

I still dont see how ? can defend him almost cryin though
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cheap seat debate has begun
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited February 2010
    Options
    co-sign...put kobe in an offense BUILT AROUND HIM(which the Triangle is not, it's suited for players in the post) and he'd prolly average a triple double for the season

Kobe is my ? . But the triangle the Lakers run is design for him. And no player can average a triple double now. Not Kobe or Lebron. Although Bron gets closer than Kobe cause he do pass more
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Um the triangle offense was originated by Tex Winter.. its an equal opportunity offense.. its about movement.. They dont have to runthe triangle like they have been when Kobe is there cuz he can get it whenever.. and also set his teammates up.. oh.. but he doesnt pass.. sorry
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    honest talk, yea it eiither shouldve been Melo alone getting Rookie of the year or Bron shouldve shared that ? with em. Either way Melo suppose to had got that award

yea they had about the same points average, melo got him in rebounds, lebron got him in assists....but Melo got to the playoffs lebron didnt

so Melo should've gotten it, but ? it
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lebron just got owned & left the court with the quickness
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    After almost 7 years together in the league I don't know how anybody can say with any confidence that LeBron is more clutch that Carmelo... Melo has show time and time again he can hit the big shot from his rookie season....Lebron still hasn't even shown he can make clutch free throws let alone clutch game winners on a consistent basis
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    After almost 7 years together in the league I don't know how anybody can say with any confidence that LeBron is more clutch that Carmelo... Melo has show time and time again he can hit the big shot from his rookie season....Lebron still hasn't even shown he can make clutch free throws let alone clutch game winners on a consistent basis

or real game winners besides that Orlando joint.. the 2 previous playoff game winners were blatant walks vs the wizards.. im just sayin.. BLATANT.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

yea people just don't wanna admit it
  • MoneyMack718
    MoneyMack718 Members Posts: 44
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH at this thread, when will people just learn the accept the truth that the best in the league happens to play small forward for the Cavs. Outside of Kobe, there is no player, not melo, nor wade that deserves to be the conversation.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH at this thread, when will people just learn the accept the truth that the best in the league happens to play small forward for the Cavs. Outside of Kobe, there is no player,not Melo, nor Wade that deserves to be the conversation.

As soon as I seen the bolded, the rest became irrelevant
  • sTaY_TrUe
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH at this thread, when will people just learn the accept the truth that the best in the league happens to play small forward for the Cavs. Outside of Kobe, there is no player, not melo, nor wade that deserves to be the conversation.

Lebron belongs in a convo with Melo and Wade, not Kobe smh this thread is full of foolishness and I keep being sucked back into it. I'm done in here
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Smh at every BBall thread getting turned into Kobe vs Bron..IDK why ya ? go searching for facts and stats ? actin like they their fathers tryin to prove their son's the best.. Kobe supporters are not going to turn neither are Bron supporters it's not gonna happen.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cosign the last two post.. i appreciate everyones game.. but we all know..

Jack Bauer is the truth..

Goto the videotape..
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wade>Bron>Melo.

Kobe is still #1 but thats out of respect for his resume, and skill combined.

Wade plays the game just as good as anyone. He can pass, defend, rebounding is so-so, score, and is cluitch.

And none of them can touch MJ. (Although if you asked MJ who he thinks, I think he would say Wade is most like him, just a guess, he is the face of the new J's)