A Questions For The Lesbians

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
I can understand why y'all like chicks. I like chicks my damn self. I can appreciate why y'all like ? , curves, fat ? , and a pretty smile. What I don't understand is why y'all like chicks that act and look like men. What is that ? all about? If you're going to be with a woman, then be with a woman. Why do this half assed ? . Seriously though.. Why be with a person who has identity issues and is trying very hard to be something she's not? That goes for men too, by the way. If went around acting like a white, Asian, or a rich person, I would resoundingly ridiculed and rightfully so. But if a woman decides to dress and act like a man, or vice versa. These are merely "expressing themselves. For a woman to be with a woman that's pretending to be a man shows that this has some confusion and turmoil within herself too.

Also when did all of this dyking become part of the mainstream? 15, 20 years ago, you didn't see all of these lesbians and bi chicks walking around. Where in the ? did they come from? Also where did all of these teenage dyking chicks come from. When I was in high school, there was only one suspected dyking chick and I went to two different high schools in opposite parts of the country. Now in 2010, these ? are all over the place. I the way I figure it, a person who has a daughter the chances are pretty good that she'll be a ? or she'll indulge in dyking. Not there's anything wrong with dyking, I just don't my relatives indulging in that it.

Personally, I think most of these young girls lick ? are 100% down with the dykin'. There's just too many of them. I think that they're just young ass freak ? who are caught in a fad. For some reason getting in the bed with another woman is cool in these days and times. And again going back to my original thesis about the "? dudes." A lot these young girls aren't even with feminine ? . Their with these wanna be man abominations. So that's tellin' me right there that they truly want to be with men. I think this wide spread acceptance of homosexuality is a bad thing. It desensitizes children and makes it seem like men that suck ? and women who bump ? are apart of the mainstream. I support their right to marriage I don't think they should be discriminated against. To do so would be run counter to the country's founding principles, but at the same time. ? and ? need to keep their abnormal behind in their neighborhoods and behind closed doors.

Comments

• Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree with your 1st paragraph whole heartedly, i've asked this question myself to a couple of people and i never got a answer.

That last line is hilariously messed up lol
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree

Them dikes think theyre dudes until its time to fight, i seen some ? almost beat the ? outta his ? cousin cause ? forget theyre females

Theres way too many ? /lesbian people, IDK if people are actually that way or they are just following the mainstream trends but it seems like the media is trying to normalize that weirdo ?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Studs are hilarious to me
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Those stud chicks have a complex imo, they try to overcompensate because they seem like the type to try to compete with men and try to turn straight chicks out.

As for the second paragraph, it came from the mainstream media, Hollywood is fill with ? people and have been pushing the agenda for a while now. It all started with Pedro from the Real World, MTV was one of the first networks that started pushing it, along with the oversexualization.

The gender roles are starting to get ? up in this country, ive never seen so many feminine ass ? in my life. How the ? you call yourself a man when you are wearing skinny jeans and listening to Drake "successful" in the whip with your four homeboys. Then you got these bulldykes who swear they can scrap with a man, ? you don't stand peeing up, sit your ? ass down somewhere.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, it's gettin more and more rediculous the things we startin to accept and encourage. I'm not homophobic, I respect ? people and their rights. But I don't agree with homosexuality at all. I used to let it slide with lesbians cause I like ? too, but I realized that ? is still just as wrong.

"...They go the other route, turn eachother out, burn eachother out. Where a bonafide ? like me can't even get no back rub these days. Ain't that bleak on they part?..."-Andre 3000
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man, them studs ace bandage/duct tape they breast flat (smh). The whole ? thing is an anomaly
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I agree Them dikes think theyre dudes until its time to fight, i some ? almost beat the ? outta his ? cousin cause ? forget theyre females

I forgot to comment one that. Effeminate ? and ? are actually caricatures of the sex they're trying so hard emulate. Really though. Very few woman actually do the neck rolling and finger snapping thing. Those that do are ridiculed for it. Woman don't do what ? do. Actually a woman's femininity is very subtle. It's reflected in her mannerisms and the way they carry themselves. Even when a chick gets mad (unless they're hella ghetto,) there's a certain femininity in that. Homos can't tap into this because their not chicks. They will have this subtly to supposed "femininity," because they're not hardwired to have it. So what get is this absurd mockery of that a female is suppose to be.

On the flipside ? dudes are that nerdy muthfucka that's trying too to be a "thug." Their pants sag a little too low, their swagger has a little to much swag, they look like 11 or 12 yr olds trying to play grown up. What kills me is when they call themselves getting offended when you try to holla at their chicks. Excuse me, who being a man and doing what comes natural to be. Also for some reason this is the only time (aside from when they bleed from the crotch and go to bathroom,) that they become women. They think it's cool to disrespect men and not suffer the repercussions. As a man, I'm fully aware that if I approach other man with hostility, that my actions will probably be met with a equal or greater hostility. ? dudes, when face the possibility of getting their ? severely and thoroughly kicked suddenly want to be women. On a side note, when ? dudes have to squat when they ? , have to by pads, see that they have ? , and have periods, are they ? at the end of the day that they are indeed biologically women?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SMH@ a ? wearing timbs, a du-rag, and a bubble coat and still having to ? sitting down
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i cosign this whole whole ? thread.....? is sickening breh......
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i swear ? are popping up everywhere.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO you should have bolded the questions or something T/S. Most of that is a statement.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with most of what was said in the OP and for the second paragraph you can blame the mainstream media (music, talk shows) making homosexuality so accepted that you got these young girls out here dyking. Honestly, I have no problem with what folks do behind closed doors but, it's starting to get sickening now b/c most of these chicks are "experimenting" most of the time b/c they have been ? over by so many dudes or either they like hoeing out they body like that all in all ? is ridiculous. I can see if a female has been like that since childhood but most of these broads is just "experimenting" and then they go right back to dealing with dudes right after they tired of women *smh*.

Personally you just got too many weak minded ass male & females now in society that just want to go the easy route in life and that's why ? is the way it is now.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    am i the only one that notices that studs are hella aggressive? this one wouldn't leave me alone the other day, kept telling me the million things she could do for me that a man couldn't. she was short as hell and had the body of a 12 yr old boy. smh. i have to be very blunt wit them cuz they take politeness as an invitation to try even harder

I wouldn't know. ? dudes never try to holla at me.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i doubt they would. but them female studs in detroit are ridiculous wit theirs

Yup your right it used to be a gang of them where I use to go to school at ? was crazy as hell and they act straight up like dudes to ? is crazy
  • shawty_stunnagrl
    shawty_stunnagrl Members Posts: 38
    edited August 2010
    Options
    okay..im not going to lie...i have been attracted to woman since i was younger. but i was attracted to the women who actually looked like women. i have done my thing with females. and i admit, i like it. but im not a lesbian. i do like guys. and i was attracted to this guy 1 time...then i found out it was a girl....yea i wasnt so attracted to her after that. but we still hang out and talk. as friends and nothing more. but i do agree with what T/S is saying. if your a female...embrace the fact that you are a female. even if you do like licking ? . i mean dayum...if i want a chick im going after a CHICK. if i want a guy im going after a GUY. not a chick that looks like a guy or a guy that looks like a chick.

however...on the question as to why a chick would go for a ? dude...would probably be because of the image the ? dude portrays. see...some females like the "bad boy" look and the ? dude have that look. they want to feel like they will be protected. and generally with that "bad boy" look, you have the hard exterior and attitude and that is what some chicks go for. yet, as a female they also love the sensitivity of the ? dudes too. (after all...they are female). and after they get to know the person...they realize that the whole persona they have about them selves is merely just the way they precieve them selves and nothing more.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im just here for the lezbunz.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was looking for some other ? , and stmbled across this. Repost time.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH@ a ? wearing timbs, a du-rag, and a bubble coat and still having to ? sitting down

*DEAD*

if im attacted to a female, she is usually feminine w/ a lil tomboy to her. i was attracted to a ? once but they have their ways, i can't really describe it. not my cup of tea. i agree about them making carictures of the real thing, thats a perfect description.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I need somebody to why babygirl in the skirt finds that other chick attractive:

tumblr_ld8c5o1AeQ1qfvxnxo1_500.jpg

chickmurda.jpg

Seriously though. If you're going chick that looks that, why not just be with a dude?
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I need somebody to why babygirl in the skirt finds that other chick attractive:

tumblr_ld8c5o1AeQ1qfvxnxo1_500.jpg

chickmurda.jpg

Seriously though. If you're going chick that looks that, why not just be with a dude?

I think because they are more in touch with their feminine sides behind closed doors.....And they can just get a ? . But them studs are worse than ? because nobody suspects their inner whoredom
  • bigsmooth14
    bigsmooth14 Members Posts: 134
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you can always make the ? come out of a ?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can understand why y'all like chicks. I like chicks my damn self. I can appreciate why y'all like ? , curves, fat ? , and a pretty smile. What I don't understand is why y'all like chicks that act and look like men. What is that ? all about? If you're going to be with a woman, then be with a woman. Why do this half assed ? . Seriously though.. Why be with a person who has identity issues and is trying very hard to be something she's not? That goes for men too, by the way. If went around acting like a white, Asian, or a rich person, I would resoundingly ridiculed and rightfully so. But if a woman decides to dress and act like a man, or vice versa. These are merely "expressing themselves. For a woman to be with a woman that's pretending to be a man shows that this has some confusion and turmoil within herself too.

Also when did all of this dyking become part of the mainstream? 15, 20 years ago, you didn't see all of these lesbians and bi chicks walking around. Where in the ? did they come from? Also where did all of these teenage dyking chicks come from. When I was in high school, there was only one suspected dyking chick and I went to two different high schools in opposite parts of the country. Now in 2010, these ? are all over the place. I the way I figure it, a person who has a daughter the chances are pretty good that she'll be a ? or she'll indulge in dyking. Not there's anything wrong with dyking, I just don't my relatives indulging in that it.

Personally, I think most of these young girls lick ? are 100% down with the dykin'. There's just too many of them. I think that they're just young ass freak ? who are caught in a fad. For some reason getting in the bed with another woman is cool in these days and times. And again going back to my original thesis about the "? dudes." A lot these young girls aren't even with feminine ? . Their with these wanna be man abominations. So that's tellin' me right there that they truly want to be with men. I think this wide spread acceptance of homosexuality is a bad thing. It desensitizes children and makes it seem like men that suck ? and women who bump ? are apart of the mainstream. I support their right to marriage I don't think they should be discriminated against. To do so would be run counter to the country's founding principles, but at the same time. ? and ? need to keep their abnormal behind in their neighborhoods and behind closed doors.

i know right lol
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options