Just Watched Ultimate Avengers Movie I Didn't Know Hulk Got Down Like That.

Options
MrJR
MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Animania
Man Hulk busted the bad guys ass and dismantled the heroes right after that.Yo i didn't know Hulk was like that I mean i read this section alot but I never seen Hulk in action like that a spirit bomb from Goku couldn't contain this guy.I thought i read somewhere in this section that Thor could beat Hulk but Hulk whipped his ass with his own hammer.Hulk= GOAT superhero/villian?

Comments

• snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You are a ? .

But I'll agree on Hulk going in on damm near everyone.

They released another one where he goes to Asgard and beats the dog ? outta Thor and all his ppl.

Part 1: (you can pretty much watch the entire ? from here) http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=150639

Most of the youtube links got pulled. But here are 2 that survived so far. Again the link above is probably the easiest way to see it (besides RedBox renting)

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hulk>>>>Everyone else
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause the angrier he gets the stronger he is and the new red hulk is nothing to sneeze at either
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that was a decent movie. Nice action throughout. One thing to remember is that's set in the Ultimate Universe. The character power levels and abilities aren't the same as 616
  • jaxn
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hulk and Thor has gone at it several times over the years. They've both won their share of battles. Thor is more powerful than the Hulk, The Hulk only beats him when Thor actually tries to go hth for any extended periods of times. If Thor were to use more of his other abilities, he'd beat the Hulk alot more. Thor likes to show he's a G and will forego his other abilities for a good slugfest
  • jaxn
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause the angrier he gets the stronger he is and the new red hulk is nothing to sneeze at either

Right, Red Hulk had great showings in the beginning. I didn't know if Loeb was joking around or what with some of the things he had Ross doing, but he eventually elaborated on RH's abilities to explain his showings..
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    anyone who thinks Thor could hold hulks ripped ? should be smacked