edited March 2011 in AKA Donkey
THIS kid emotional then a muthat ? he slaps her @ 1:58

if i ever did that to my mom she will chop my ? arm off

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok....I would've been knocked out when I first put my fingers in mom dukes face, in a comma after the first shut up, n mom dukes would've been doin life in prison RIGHT NOW if I would dare lift my hand to slap her
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok....I would've been knocked out when I first put my fingers in mom dukes face, in a comma after the first shut up, n mom dukes would've been doin life in prison RIGHT NOW if I would dare lift my hand to slap her
    ^^^^^^^^^^ I would not be on the IC right now. These spoiled ass kids nowadays to that type of ? . I can tell my daughter NO and she don't even trip but some kids out here pitch a ? !
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^ I would not be on the IC right now. These spoiled ass kids nowadays to that type of ? . I can tell my daughter NO and she don't even trip but some kids out here pitch a ? !

its a damn shame my ? the way people let they kids get away with murder early n then wonder why they outta control when they first hit 13
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn I wanted to jump in and beat that kid.......I wouldn't even talk to my mother like that, wouldn't dream of touching her.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My dad would have literally beat the ? out of me. Literally punched me to the ground. ? he's done that before for a helluva lot less.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I remember this .. and the first 30 seconds.. you can tell she is weak.. sittin there tryin to reason with a child.. whip that lil ? ass... she all on her.."Theory to raise a child .. i leanred this from a seminar ? ..

? that lil ? up.. Chop his lil twinky in the throat..

Yes child abuse.. it has a place.
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I know of a woman right now that's always reasoning with her kid smh
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I know of a woman right now that's always reasoning with her kid smh

Sittin there on some you know bobby slapping your gramma is wrong.. now sit in time out and think of the cause and effect of your actions..

FOH some kids cant be reasoned with and certain situations dont call for reason.. Discipline your child before they get locked up or worse
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my mama would have killed me and buried me in the backyard
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WHen I first saw this my jaw dropped. And it's hard to shock me. But I was literally speechless.

I'm against hitting kids cuz I think that ? just shows you didnt train them early.

BUT....I was mad she didnt knock his fat ass out of his chair.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    these the type of kids who talk it out with their parents.

while my momma goes and gets the belt and whips me till my marks show up.

Fat ? needs boot camp or some ?
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D West will set that lil powdered donut straight..

You aint a real ? if you dont know who D West is..:rolleyes:
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D West will set that lil powdered donut straight..

You aint a real ? if you dont know who D West is..:rolleyes:

he got lebrone playing for a will
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't even wanna think bout what my momma woulda did if I hit her.....she might have emptied the clip on a ?
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think y'all got it twisted a little bit. If you watch the vid from the beginning, the kid keeps saying "how does it feel?" I think the Mom probably talks ? to the kid and slaps him around and he's tired of it. If the kid is a spoiled ass brat, he didn't get that way on his own. I wouldn't let my child get away with slapping me, but if Mom is treating the kid like ? I understand how he might feel.
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sittin there on some you know bobby slapping your gramma is wrong.. now sit in time out and think of the cause and effect of your actions..

FOH some kids cant be reasoned with and certain situations dont call for reason.. Discipline your child before they get locked up or worse
    No doubt. Sometimes my moms only had to give me a certain look for me to be cool
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn was I the only one who got mad as ? watchin that??? tellin her to shut up then slappin her on national tv and he said his mom telling him she's trynna be nice to him is mean?? I swear once he gets in high school he's gonna get his soft emotional ass ? up
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Black Album coming out. Can't believe Jay isn't doing any more albums after this.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    he on his way to be a ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nothing wrong with reasoning with your kids. Nothing at all. The only thing is that you gotta know when the reasoning isn't working and then move on to physical discipline.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sheeeit i wish AnneMarie would......
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't blame the kid, he was spitting truth and as usual his mom plays the woes me part all innocent as ? . He should slap some more mean ? out of her.