Shots Fired!.. Isiah Thomas Says MJ, Magic, Bird Couldn't Compete At His Level....

Options

Comments

• htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok u win lil homie

Isaiah Thomas>>>>>>mj, magic and bird put together

Now go back to getting your prostate milked nh
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    Bitter angry woman post

These things wouldn't happen madea if you wouldnt but in on men's conversations

http://community.allhiphop.com/forumdisplay.php?51-The-Powder-Room

try there
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    feelings were caught here..........
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    feelings were caught here..........

like randy moss
    3geo4.jpg
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMMMAAAOOOO!! this ? really trying to play the HEIGHT card???? LMAO dude just don't know when to shut up...but I think he likes the attention..smh
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol and these dickriders will be the first ones to suck Iverson off and go "If only he were taller". When he didn't accomplish ? . Isiah has a WINNING record against your Gods and won rings on their carcasses in their PRIME. Crown him.
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isiah record vs jordan in the playoffs is 12-11

Cut the ? and gettin swept and never winning another championship in your life and watching your bitter rival win 3 times as many>>>>>>>>>>>Having a winning record by ONE game

So in other words you're telling me that the "Greatest of All Time" in your opinion has a LOSING PLAYOFF record against 6ft tall Isiah Thomas?

:eek:

You telling me that Jordan didn't finally win ? till Isiah-Bird-Magic got old and or teams got dismantled?

You telling me that a 6ft tall pg that aint even included amongst those 3 has a WINNING record against ALL THREE in their PRIMES????

GOTDAMN

Bilf you just blew my mind nh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isiah record vs jordan in the playoffs is 12-11

Cut the ? and gettin swept and never winning another championship in your life and watching your bitter rival win 3 times as many>>>>>>>>>>>Having a winning record by ONE game

check................................mate and dont forget Chicago embracing Jordan and treatng him like one of us too
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    So in other words you're telling me that the "Greatest of All Time" in your opinion has a LOSING PLAYOFF record against 6ft tall Isiah Thomas?

You telling me that Jordan didn't finally win ? till Isiah-Bird-Magic got old and or teams got dismantled?

You telling me that a 6ft tall pg that aint even included amongst those 3 has a WINNING record against ALL THREE in their PRIMES????

GOTDAMN

Bilf you just blew my mind nh

were they playing one on one?
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Sees you talking about irrelevant ? like cities embracing and nonNba basketball*

*Sees grant hill cooning in your avi*

*ignores this house ? *
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    *Sees you talking about irrelevant ? like cities embracing and nonNba basketball*

*Sees grant hill cooning in your avi*

*ignores this house ? *

ignores yet still makes post anyway. and the picture is sarcastic but wtf is wrong with a dude taking a pic with his father? if that ? is cooning sign me up lol.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    truth.com........
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Folks forget how goos Isiah was. He and AI are the greatest small guards. Add in his Piston Teams beat Boston and Chicagos ? in the late 80's
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What he saying ain't no worse than Jordan saying it but y'all give Mike a pass
  • aneed123
    edited March 2011
    Options

truth. also folk seem to let Isiah the gm superceed Isiah the player. He is a top 3 pg all time imo
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Man this hurts. MJ my fav player but Isiah is the dude I got my name from but he be making himself look so dumb sometimes. He doesnt need to say ? , his legacy is cemented already and aint got ? to prove to nobody. smh
  • aneed123
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Man this hurts. MJ my fav player but Isiah is the dude I got my name from but he be making himself look so dumb sometimes. He doesnt need to say ? , his legacy is cemented already and aint got ? to prove to nobody. smh

I feel u but he always gets disrespected. He still is probably ? on being left of the Dream Team
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I feel u but he always gets disrespected. He still is probably ? on being left of the Dream Team

Im sure that doesnt sit well with him but this should be enough to relax with without having to do this. Just tell ? to shut up and look at my resume

NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1981)
    NBA All-Rookie Team (1982)
    12× NBA All-Star (1982-93)
    2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (1984, 1986)
    3× All-NBA First Team (1984-86)
    2× All-NBA Second Team (1983, 1987)
    2× NBA Champion (1989, 1990)
    NBA Finals MVP (1990)
    U.S. Olympian (1980)
    J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award (1987)
    NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team (1996)
    Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame (2000)
    Detroit Pistons #11 retired
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmao@ The height card haha.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He did beat up on the Bulls and Celtics so he sorta telling the truth

And when Mike and The Bulls beat The ? out of him and The Pistons, he ran like a ?
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they weren't terrible. He put together a great squad, players just didn't play to their contracts' potential is all. Even Magic Johnson predicted that last full squad, would make the playoffs. Plus he wasn't given very long, as White coaches, to make something happen.

He got Stoudemire convinced on NYC, then He signed Carmelo...no Knicks exec, in history, has been able to pull off something like this
    and don't let Billups go vintage 2004-'06, on fools;

Isiah's exec-game props, go to the stratosphere if so!

lol ignorant ? , he ironically took the job from a white coach who in fact didnt get much time as you complain about lol
    he as a matter of fact proved your conspiracy ? theory wrong lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Baby-Faced Assassin back at it!

He has merit (somewhat), though. The Pistons beat Mike and the Bulls ? for like three years straight, plus IT was 1-1 vs. Magic for the rings.

IT is the most gutta NBA legend ever. 20 years later, and he STILL hates all them ? for shutting him out of the Dream Team.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

what would he say? "If Patrick Ewing or David Robinson or Hakeem were my height, they wouldn't even be rated. I woulda been dunking all over him. oh wait...."
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is nothing new Isiah been talking ? for years now. He once said that if he was Jordan's height he would had been better than him