Who's on that freak nasty ? ????

Options
goat334
goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well this really ain't my type of party, I know some of ya'll dudes on here have said they fell in love with getting they ass licked. NO DC/ATL.
How many ladies will do this for their hubby/bf or have already tossed the salads before? How many of ya'll ? think this might be something ya'll might like to check out?

Just say NO to Chittlens(Chitterlings)

http://bossip.com/363124/dear-bossip-he-wont-let-me-toss-his-salad92380/

Hello Bossip Staff I read your love and sex articles all the time and I thought I’d reach out to you guys because nothing seems off limits. Let me start off with a little bit of history. I am 27 years old and my husband will be 30 in May. We got married 3 years ago and we have a healthy marriage. Here is where things get a little complicated. We grew up in strict religious households and we were both virgins when we got married. I was lucky because he’s my high school sweetheart and we dated all through college but we never made love until our wedding night. I was very proud of us as a couple because we held out until marriage(as hard as it was) we built a strong foundation as a result of our commitment to ? and our beliefs. Mind you when I was in high school and college all my friends were sexually active and many were promiscuous. I never judged them but I did ask questions and I did a lot of research before the wedding just to prepared for what I thought sex was about at the time. I love my husband and I know he loves me too but I think I intimidate him in the bedroom because I want to try new positions or something like that. He was shy in the beginning and eventually he opened up and surprised me! He can be freaky and I like that! We have great sex but I want to “toss his salad.” I know it sounds gross but I read that oral and digital stimulation around the ? and perineum are highly orgasmic for man and he won’t let me do it to him! How can I convince him to try it with me just one time?

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it is true that the ? area on a man does increase his sexual drive waaay more during sex....it has been proven look it up people...however..i am never going nowhere near a mans ass and if he wants me near his ass....its over
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I will never.. ever ever.....ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (Smokey's voice) let a girl near my ass. I'm a freak though, if I think the female is attracted enough and clean I'll do her but never the other way around. NEVER!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *leaves thread*
  • goat334
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it is true that the ? area on a man does increase his sexual drive waaay more during sex....it has been proven look it up people...however..i am never going nowhere near a mans ass and if he wants me near his ass....its over

I'm good with getting a regular nut. Miss me with that extreme orgasm.........
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol ? wanna lick boo boo. She luh dat nicka.
  • goat334
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some comments:

I have before and most dudes loved it. They’ll pretend that they don’t like to have their salads tossed but when you’re in the heat of the moment, they sing a different song. And then if you can get your finger in there they go crazy and it makes them ? ! I’m telling you, they say they don’t like it but they do. - Marcia, 31

Nah, not me. I’m not getting turned out by a woman ever! I don’t even know why a woman would want to throw my legs in the air and eat my as*hole. Come on now! Don’t get me wrong, I’m a freak and all but I’m not with the butt biting at all. And ladies really need to do some reevaluating if a man let’s you near his a*s like that. - Hans, 32

Oh my gosh! If a man let me do that to him, he’s ? in a major way. All the dudes I mess with would throat punch me for going anywhere below the ? ! Call it homophobia if you want to but if a dude let’s me anywhere near his ? , it’s a problem. - Reese, 29

I don’t my lady licking every part of me like that. What I’m supposed to do, kiss her after that? No! I know a few dudes who like it and they even tell girls to toss their salads. Most of those dudes have done some time so, you do the math. It makes sense now, don’t it? - Mario, 30
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • zee_to_tha
    zee_to_tha Members Posts: 10
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This has to be the most disgusting ? i have ever reaad about.

first of, aint noBODY goin near my ASS... repeat - NO ONE

and IMHO, if udes let you do that, they suspect.

probably wear tight jeans