Options
2»

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    deelight wrote: »
    I was just saying that, What works for them.. Isn't the same for us. what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander.

I got what you were saying but you keep making it a men opposed to women thing when what you said applies to many females.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She can display her affection, just not too excessively. Let a ? be able to remain mobile at least. I love it when they get sexual with the ? though. On the flip side, I don't do all that snuggle ? on my own accord.

If I'm being affectionate it's in my own way. I''ll do stuff for her. Wash her car. Check her tires. Fix something that broke. Buy a gift. Help her study. Or find some kind of way to ? with her and get on her nerves right quick. That kind of ? .
  • deelight
    deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got what you were saying but you keep making it a men opposed to women thing when what you said applies to many females.

You do have a point there.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ChiKia wrote: »
    For me, there is never "too much" affection. I'm very affectionate and I love for my person to be affectionate, if not as much as me. Never gets old in a relationship for me; holding hands, huggin up, cuddling, thats my ? . Im a sucker.

c/s.......
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    Overly reacts to every situation aka a drama queen.

you tell her to calm down on the hand holding she rolling on the floor crying and hyperventalating.

thank you hatter for clarifying that.
  • ChiKia
    ChiKia Members Posts: 359
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL...i feel yu girls...
    I only put the sucker bec/ not everyone appreciates it and my friends call me a sucker...blah blah..i dont think it's being a sucker at all tho.