Game is now rockin a red mohawk.. SMDH...

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    lol @ gee thinking wayne is real?

he got a lip piercing. so whats up?

weezylipring.jpg

when did i say weezy was real? u know damn well i said both wayne & gayme need 2 stop false flaggin & that lip ring lookz ? but weezy aint got no tongue ring & a ? azz butterfly on his face like sisqo...
    He was 17 right here and nothing he did on the show was ? unless you think dating women is weird.

u got proof he was 17?? & if he was 17 y was he n his mommaz strip club wit butt nekkid MEN?
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    when did i say weezy was real? u know damn well i said both wayne & gayme need 2 stop false flaggin & that lip ring lookz ? but weezy aint got no tongue ring & a ? azz butterfly on his face like sisqo...

?

ay fam! U wuz right. ? that ? game and weezy too. I dont respect no one wit a mohawk,skinny jeans,tongue ring.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Game was working at his momma's club at 14.

@1:26
    "G-Unit got a new mixtape out, got me dressed up like a stripper, it looked kinda cute," Game told the crowd of fans. "But, the motherf---in' Game don't do no stripping. The Game will strip one of them f
    ass n----s butt naked and rob they punk ass."
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    ay fam! U wuz right. ? that ? game and weezy too. I dont respect no one wit a mohawk,skinny jeans,tongue ring.

hallelujah!
    Wasn't a pic of him with blonde hair, but he admitted to having it in high school...his excuse was that it was something they did for basketball and he said everybody had a tongue ring in high school too.

I ain't gonna make ? up to discredit the ? , but ? I'm saying is factual. He used to post this ? on theblackwallstreet.com in response to what a rapper that knew him was saying on west coast rydaz. Matter of fact, that rapper was first to expose that Game wasn't 19 like they were saying he was on Aftermath.

lol if you remember in 2004 Aftermath/Interscope was hyping game up as a 19 year old blood that was shot 5 times. In reality the ? was 25 at the time.

gayme was a ? fa doin that llol
    Game was working at his momma's club at 14.

@1:26

smh@ u believein anythang that comez outta that bipolar bitchz mouf ya GULLIBLE!
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If I'm gullible wtf are you?

I can careless what Game says. But you believe what Yukmouth says.

Game would have never get a pass in his hood if they knew he was stripping. (dont say some ? about his brother. cause Face got nothing to do with him)
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If I'm gullible wtf are you?

I can careless what Game says. But you believe what Yukmouth says.

Game would have never get a pass in his hood if they knew he was stripping. (dont say some ? about his brother. cause Face got nothing to do with him)

everythang yuk said bout gayme is da TRUTH yuk didnt tell 1 lie about da tongue ring queen & gaymez brotha is da only reason sisqo can claim piru so that strippin ? aint matter cuz fase was his pass...
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread needs a classic song

lol@ u postin up that ? ? ....dont get mad cuz im speakin da TRUTH about ya favorite x stripper..
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gayme was a parttime stripper @ his mommaz strip club call'd da RITE TRAK da same strip club gayme took his date on da change of heart game show y u think da host on change of heart ask;d gaymez date did he show her any of HIS movez lollll

@ 4:00

Eeeeeeeeetthhhheerrrrrrr
  • ImGettingOld
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol@ u postin up that ? ? ....dont get mad cuz im speakin da TRUTH about ya favorite x stripper..

Gee that song is dope how can you not like it
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Eeeeeeeeetthhhheerrrrrrr

yep! sisqo xposed himself on change of heart...
    Gee that song is dope how can you not like it

lol @ u...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i told him that ? was ? when he first posted them pictures
    i been dissin game for weeks now
    ? act like he can't acknowledge a celebrity ? like myself with 24 followers
  • Averian24
    Averian24 Members Posts: 44
    edited April 2011
    Options
    his last 2 singles has lil wayne on the hook, this fukin ? has to have help on his albums....to me he is a good rapper to drop a 16 for you, but as far as an artist this guy doesnt have it. This album has been in the works for like 3 years
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    the curvy ?

The only thing that caught my attention in this thread... she looks UP FOR IT
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

No comment on the butterfly face bandit.

That chick looks like she might have an adams apple. She got those man hands.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That ? is doin too much.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    whos that girl.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that chick in the pic got a nice ass body but she look like she used to be a ? in the face
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he got tats on his face. red hair. a rapper. im good lol. yall young dudes gonna try to be like him to be "cool" and have madd "swagg" while us real Black Men #winning.

why? because u follow rappers and you aint learned yet therefore, there's no comp in the workforce because all our young black men are ? and crazy and followers.

the funny thing is, they would get the jobs because they are black. but u ruin that chance when u try to be like entertainers and showing off for other ? 's lol

ITS SO ? FUNNY THAT IT AINT FUNNY BUT IT IS FUNNY!
  • ImGettingOld
    edited April 2011
    Options
    pimpin-curly-marquee.jpg
    50s wig stylin on his red hair nh
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    is this ? gonna come with this red ? again to push the album gotta have smarter a&r's then that b//c this ? isn't gonna fly again

yeah chic does look a lil worn down but she can get it

Yeah MTV did try to ban the "Strip Club" video for allegedly promoting gang culture. They did the same to Boo Ya Tribe

I'm sure Weezy edited his hook on the track b/c now way MTV will give it too many spins. I don't know if most stations will play the song
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

u got proof he was 17?? & if he was 17 y was he n his mommaz strip club wit butt nekkid MEN?

lol, I don't think you can even get on the show unless you're 21. At least 18.

When I was out in LA, I was looking into getting on Elimidate, but you had to be 21.

I know it's different than Change Of Heart, but I think most shows are 21 & up.

I'm a Game fan, but dude is an actor and his own brother said he was never active as a gang member
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    lol, I don't think you can even get on the show unless you're 21. At least 18.

When I was out in LA, I was looking into getting on Elimidate, but you had to be 21.

I know it's different than Change Of Heart, but I think most shows are 21 & up.

I'm a Game fan, but dude is an actor and his own brother said he was never active as a gang member

lol gayme groupiez r delusional if they believe da tongue ring queen was 17 when he was on change of heart cuz again if sisqo was 17 y did he take his date on da change of heart game show 2 his mommaz MALE STRIP CLUB wit NEKKID MEN?? if this is tru wtf is wrong wit gaymez momma fa allowin that? lol
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that ? is for the video of red nation.