edited March 2010
    Options
    we are all witnesses

....of faggotry smh
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Isn't this the same chick that said Loo sent her ? pics? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    goof troop corny ? believing a ? and the lies it tells

ic ? are clowns i swear
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is you out yo ? smoking mind???? i called u once it was friday night u didnt answer and this is b4 i knew yo ? ass was a nut swallowing fruit basket and u txt me saturday night askin if i wanted to talk to yo homegirl cause u said u a dude and the pics u sent me was really your homegirl not you.... then i said hell no u flaming ? and lose my number this was all saturday night...you lying ass ? admit you ? and keep it moving aint no ? in me you on here fronting like a female go ? yoself dude

rw7vvm.png

story doesnt add up texasgayboi, 1st says he texts her and she sent 2 pics, but then he says the bolded. Why you lie?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    o damn we bringing ? back
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is you out yo ? smoking mind???? i called u once it was friday night u didnt answer and this is b4 i knew yo ? ass was a nut swallowing fruit basket and u txt me saturday night askin if i wanted to talk to yo homegirl cause u said u a dude and the pics u sent me was really your homegirl not you.... then i said hell no u flaming ? and lose my number this was all saturday night...you lying ass ? admit you ? and keep it moving aint no ? in me you on here fronting like a female go ? yoself dude

? LMAO.....aw man, you're a cool poster and all but damn, that is a serious L.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    poor texasgayboi and his capers
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    L's fall down like london bridges..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    still up to you wack ass antics...uppin old threads again....u lookin like a clown
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    answer post 111
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol so let me get this straight. Texasboi was offered the chance to talk to an actual female and he refused to continue talkin with the ? guy?

Hahahahaha!!!!!
  • Euro Kid Andriy
    Euro Kid Andriy Members Posts: 162
    edited May 2010
    Options
    goof troop corny ? believing a ? and the lies it tells

ic ? are clowns i swear

uhh this is what they call Self Ether?

am i right i dont know
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So i was just informed about this fat winnie the pooh ass looking ? texasboi making a ? thread about me.

You lying wack ass ? i knew i made a mistake by giving you my number after you begging for it in the ? .

So you called we talked you kept begging for me to send you backshot pictures.

Then this ? had the nerve to call me at 830 in the morn on Sat asking me to play with my ? and kept texting me all ? day.

hahahahahahahah
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    see this is what happens when you put your ? out there on a public space on the net.
    asking for someones number you met on a forum = stupid
    posting a picture of yourself on a forum = stupid
    lets hope a enemy of yours in real life doesn't run across this or your life is really going to suck.
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    see this is what happens when you put your ? out there on a public space on the net.
    asking for someones number you met on a forum = stupid
    posting a picture of yourself on a forum = stupid
    lets hope a enemy of yours in real life doesn't run across this or your life is really going to suck.
    ^^^^^this guy gets it; :tu
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^this guy gets it; :tu

yeah like that dude hrap is always tryin to get ? to post pics of themselves and ? on here and post pics of what they got ? THAT. I don't know or owe none of you ? ? . Ya'll are just mild entertainment and time to ? to me.

Also trying to ? with ? you meet on the net is wack too. This is an example of what can happen.
    The internet is not men't for this kinda ? . I don't even know why you ? post pics of yourself in your avis, unless your a rapper or producer looking to help your career thru this site in some way, that ? is dumb.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Texasboi stay laucin'.

:(
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited April 2011
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^

Reacting in anger = guilty conscience
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.