Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    on a side note here are my FTS NSB homies performing with YukMouthyo you arguing false flaggers peep some Real B-Dogs down since the 80's...

good ? !
    50 cent>>>>>>>>>>yukmouth

yukmizzle>>>>da whole ggggggay-unit
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    smh @ you not knowing who the better emcee is. Lol i saw the episode of change your heart on youtube BUT Yuk still not better than a butterfly tattoo false flaggin crying ass bi-polar ass name dropping chuck's and airfore 1's wearing ass ? sorry homie lol

lol & wit that said imma let u have ya opinion fam...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thats the problem your perpetuating made up ? and I cannot let ignorance stand so I correct that ? whether you accept the truth or not does not change the fact or reality of it...

Attachment not found.

Me an Sleep'

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

"Crip-nic"

My ace "Sleepy"; we tighter than fish-? and thats water-proof...Crip or Blood.

Its kinda comical to see these poor souls perpetuating fabrications & foolishness, the people that have actually seen it and been in the mix of it are not fascinated with it.

Its our fault Solo', the West-Coast is to blame for this madness and all the hybirds it has spawned.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

Me an Sleep'

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

"Crip-nic"

My ace "Sleepy"; we tighter than fish-? and thats water-proof...Crip or Blood.

Its kinda comical to see these poor souls perpetuating fabrications & foolishness, the people that have actually seen it and been in the mix of it are not fascinated with it.

Its our fault Solo', the West-Coast is to blame for this madness and all the hybirds it has spawned.

I already knew you were certified but Feel me Brother I was reading this left right ? they were talking and it was hurting my sensibilities. It gave me flashbacks of living in Raleigh with kats making ? up to me while I was Locked down and schooling them on some real Lit. ? these Youngsters acting like I did not live in LA during the riots and was not raised in this Westcoast lifestyle from NW To Southern Cali I get around lol...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I already knew you were certified but Feel me Brother I was reading this left right ? they were talking and it was hurting my sensibilities. It gave me flashbacks of living in Raleigh with kats making ? up to me while I was Locked down and schooling them on some real Lit. ? these Youngsters acting like I did not live in LA during the riots and was not raised in this Westcoast lifestyle from NW To Southern Cali I get around lol...

The same ? happens to be when Im out of State; when I was in Ohio dealing with my baby's mother I went to this pool-hall with her little brother who thought he was a Crip and all his little Crip buddies were there.
    I had been in Vegas so i was still suited & booted like a player, so they pegged me for a Vegas nicca not knowing my roots were in Portland and L.A....so to make a long story short these clowns started talking about gangbanging in L.A. trying to impress me with all this ? they probally seen on youtube or heard on a mixtape..little ? was talkin' '60s and naming names of niccas they never met like "Herm" and when I told one of the lil niccas that I knew O.G. Herm because I messed with his lil sister he looked like he had seen a ghost, I said "I got his # he prolly remembers you, let me call him", he starts stuttering and says "Naw cuzz Im too ? "....

Clowniest niccas i ever met in my life, it was like some cartoon ? like L.A. stereotypes with no filter.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Gangs are the plight of young minorites. We are killing ourselves and destroying our communities all jokes aside we got to reach or young brotjers and show them a better way!
    We need some gangs that want to ? white-folks...like the white-folks got Skinheads we need a gang called the "Afros"...

We need the Bu Blux Blan or the Afrikan-Brotherhood, or the Neo-? 's...flip-the-script on the kkkracker...Black rags and Brown rags...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    loll@ bu blux blan
    The same ? happens to be when Im out of State; when I was in Ohio dealing with my baby's mother I went to this pool-hall with her little brother who thought he was a Crip and all his little Crip buddies were there.
    I had been in Vegas so i was still suited & booted like a player, so they pegged me for a Vegas nicca not knowing my roots were in Portland and L.A....so to make a long story short these clowns started talking about gangbanging in L.A. trying to impress me with all this ? they probally seen on youtube or heard on a mixtape..little ? was talkin' '60s and naming names of niccas they never met like "Herm" and when I told one of the lil niccas that I knew O.G. Herm because I messed with his lil sister he looked like he had seen a ghost, I said "I got his # he prolly remembers you, let me call him", he starts stuttering and says "Naw cuzz Im too ? "....

Clowniest niccas i ever met in my life, it was like some cartoon ? like L.A. stereotypes with no filter.

dead
  • checkmate3
    checkmate3 Members Posts: 90
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He just spoke some real ? . It's like claimin' colors and gangbangin' is fashionable or some ? when u got ? our there really livin' that as they way of life.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options

Yeah that ? kills me everywhere I go and I hear kat s yapping this or that ? not knowing a damn thing in reality...
    We need some gangs that want to ? white-folks...like the white-folks got Skinheads we need a gang called the "Afros"...

We need the Bu Blux Blan or the Afrikan-Brotherhood, or the Neo-? 's...flip-the-script on the kkkracker...Black rags and Brown rags...
    That is one of the reasons I respected Mutulu and 2pacs Thugcode so much and even DeathRow as a Label you had real Folks chopping it up and unifying on the original reason gangs were created in the first place protection from crooked white people. We all need to make money but the set tripping ? is lame the mainstream powers that be are pushing that divide and conquer agenda and confusing these young kats with misinformation and false pride. My former Label Home Of Getting Greedy Records had NSB Bloods Working CD Folks and various Crips from Holly Park to Hill Top. Seattle and surrounding areas is more about respect and money if both those are shown and Upheld we all klick under the color of Green against the othersiders trying to take both from us...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah that ? kills me everywhere I go and I hear kat s yapping this or that ? not knowing a damn thing in reality...

That is one of the reasons I respected Mutulu and 2pacs Thugcode so much and even DeathRow as a Label you had real Folks chopping it up and unifying on the original reason gangs were created in the first place protection from crooked white people. We all need to make money but the set tripping ? is lame the mainstream powers that be are pushing that divide and conquer agenda and confusing these young kats with misinformation and false pride. My former Label Home Of Getting Greedy Records had NSB Bloods Working CD Folks and various Crips from Holly Park to Hill Top. Seattle and surrounding areas is more about respect and money if both those are shown and Upheld we all klick under the color of Green against the othersiders trying to take both from us...

LOL thats the bizz!

My patna's boy Q-ball is from Hill-top (hilltop-hustla) up there in Sea-town. Portland and Seattle always been about money, its just when they try to hard to emulate cats from Cali' instead of being themselves.

You are right tho', that set-tripping and banging is played-out, its all about getting money and taking care of your peoples.

Im glad you mentioned Death Row because people from outside the West always try to make it seem like Suge Knight was some blood gang-member with a bunch of Blood cops trying to make Tupac bang on Crips to show his loyalty to the Bloods. LOL, hell Death Row had damn near every set representing Blood and Crip.

I guess Game is going to milk the Blood gimmick because thats the foundation of his street-cred but i think its time for the West to move past that ? because dudes like LiL Wayne and Jim Jones just make it look goofy.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

these cats shell man they don't want to initiate no turbulence with these krackers
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »
    Nipsey needs to keep his mouth close,the Mexicans(surenos) run L.A..We run L.A. and the prison yard.

• Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Man yall ? up and now let the aryans ? you against us blacks and Norteno's Funny ? is all your doing is working for kats that want you dead and are using you against others they want dead La Eme lost...
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Options
    man yall ? up and now let the aryans ? you against us blacks and norteno's funny ? is all your doing is working for kats that want you dead and are using you against others they want dead la eme lost...

a-b ? who? Idk where u gettin ur info from cuz we created the a-b they pay us for protection and this tha last time ima put u muhfuckas on game regarding any sureno ? cuz thats out of ur range cuz all these cats on a good one for real u can tell who real and who not in this ? ! And before u spoke on this in ur past post u was on point but with a comment like this u sketchy now! I dont live this i-c life this just a past time so unlike most of these guppies in my world there reprecussions for half tha ? u speakin on....
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Man yall ? up and now let the aryans ? you against us blacks and Norteno's Funny ? is all your doing is working for kats that want you dead and are using you against others they want dead La Eme lost...

LOL, esse's make me laugh, they aint runnin ? but they mouth.

L.A.P.D. run the streets and the D.O.C run the yard.

They got bigger weapons, better intel, unlimited resources and cages to lock your monkey-ass up if you really think you runnin ? .

DanknDrank wrote: »
    these cats shell man they don't want to initiate no turbulence with these krackers

That chocker is chubby...look like Humboldt county..
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Options

They got bigger weapons, better intel, unlimited resources and cages to lock your monkey-ass up if you really think you runnin ? .

ONCE AGAIN U MUHFUCKAS DONT KNOW WHAT U SPEAKIN ON! COME ON HOMIE U KNOW MONEY RUNS EVERYTHING! ALL THEM MUHFUCKAS DONT RUN ? AS LONG AS THEY GET PAID!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM RESPONDING TO THIS NONSENSE!!
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

That chocker is chubby...look like Humboldt county..

lol damn u on the money when u said HC, the best weed is definitely in northern cali ,we got blowed on that yesterday, thats one of the biggest blunts i ever rolled in my life g lol
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    eses are a joke and a disgrace

cartels>>>>>>
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who cares about this dude?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thats the problem your perpetuating made up ? and I cannot let ignorance stand so I correct that ? whether you accept the truth or not does not change the fact or reality of it...

lol are you mad because I spoke on them fake ass wanna be gangbangers? they dont bang period get over it they're superstars who make money and do music that's the reality
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL thats the bizz!

Im glad you mentioned Death Row because people from outside the West always try to make it seem like Suge Knight was some blood gang-member with a bunch of Blood cops trying to make Tupac bang on Crips to show his loyalty to the Bloods. LOL, hell Death Row had damn near every set representing Blood and Crip.

NOT TRUE. It is a well known fact that Suge employed Pirus, Crips and COPS. However, the security lapse of September 1996 STILL RESTS ON HIS SHOULDERS.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Also, it is that security lapse that resulted in further involvement of the LAPD in the rap world, and we all know how that turned out.

Peace..
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a-b ? who? Idk where u gettin ur info from cuz we created the a-b they pay us for protection and this tha last time ima put u muhfuckas on game regarding any sureno ? cuz thats out of ur range cuz all these cats on a good one for real u can tell who real and who not in this ? ! And before u spoke on this in ur past post u was on point but with a comment like this u sketchy now! I dont live this i-c life this just a past time so unlike most of these guppies in my world there reprecussions for half tha ? u speakin on....
    Repercussion yeah alrighty then, I got BGF family that keeps me in the loop my Ex wife was a Surena but I converted her and I got many ese Homies from Sacremento valley all the way here to the SEA so say what you say as far as paying for protection but that is not really whats going on and LMFBAO @ La eMe creating the Aryans you got jokes...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    NOT TRUE. It is a well known fact that Suge employed Pirus, Crips and COPS. However, the security lapse of September 1996 STILL RESTS ON HIS SHOULDERS.

You calling me a liar?? ...that what you calling me??

Tell me what I lied about.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wait...theres people that really belive wayne and jim are "bloods"?
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You calling me a liar?? ...that what you calling me??

Tell me what I lied about.

No one on these boards has ever painted Death Row as an All Bloods organization. Hell, most of the faces of the company were Crips or from Crip neighborhoods.

Moreover, I've never called you a liar. Hypocrite was the term I used in the past.