Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wait...theres people that really belive wayne and jim are "bloods"?

drake is a blood to u haven't heard?
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Also, much respect to Nipsey but this is a situation that got out of control a long time ago. It is what it is.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol are you mad because I spoke on them fake ass wanna be gangbangers? they dont bang period get over it they're superstars who make money and do music that's the reality
    LOL you must be illiterate kitten or not reading what has actually been posted as the ? just keeps going over your head but keep yapping if it makes you feel better about the fake ? you think is real...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You calling me a liar?? ...that what you calling me??

Tell me what I lied about.

Man you know Misinfomationology is a spin artist bruh he always twisting shiit while hiding his face I still lean towards whiteboy eminem stan alias faking like he is a brother online to get credibility. Look at all of his mtv/Viacom/cnn spoonfed information he spews and you know he not really in the grind...
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Man you know Misinfomationology is a spin artist bruh he always twisting shiit while hiding his face I still lean towards whiteboy eminem stan alias faking like he is a brother online to get credibility. Look at all of his mtv/Viacom/cnn spoonfed information he spews and you know he not really in the grind...

Everything that I said was on point and I still don't give a ? about what you or H Rap thinks about other boardmembers.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah Fazeem, I'll always be blacker than you. Always.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Everything that I said was on point and I still don't give a ? about what you or H Rap thinks about other boardmembers.
    If that was true why even respond your hurt feelings are shown in your hypocritcial responses to things you claim not to care about...
    Oh yeah Fazeem, I'll always be blacker than you. Always.
    whatever makes you feel better child keep faking it till you make it...
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    false his not white

lol and you know how he kicking it with you now? hang up the cape dudes a whiteboy eminem stan from detroit that spews ? heard in magazines or saw on TV and Dvd's as facts....
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL you must be illiterate kitten or not reading what has actually been posted as the ? just keeps going over your head but keep yapping if it makes you feel better about the fake ? you think is real...

you confusing yourself stop typing
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Fazeem Blackall

If that was true why even respond your hurt feelings are shown in your hypocritcial responses to things you claim not to care about...

What are you going on about? Death Row has never been seen as primarily blood. They were a lot of things.

whatever makes you feel better child keep faking it till you make it...

You the one trying hard as hell to come off as black.

lol and you know how he kicking it with you now? hang up the cape dudes a whiteboy eminem stan from detroit that spews ? heard in magazines or saw on TV and Dvd's as facts....

Yeah I like some eminem songs? so what? I like a lot of detroit rappers as I should.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you confusing yourself stop typing

why are my words exposing the heart on your sleave child ignorance is bliss I know but the truth hurts as you now know...
    [/B]

Its amazing how wrong you be on here .....hell you called me a white necro em stan! Me and the dude had beef but like grown men instead of typing each others head off we got on the horn and settled our differences words got exchanged ? got handled and thats that. You know grown men ? ?

your still breathing? Damn I thought with all that laced Koolaid you be drinking you would have died by now...
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wait...theres people that really belive wayne and jim are "bloods"?

Wayne is Blood, but the problem is that he waited until he was over 21 to become a blood

I wish ? stop putting Jim in this cuz Homie was banging back in the 90's before it was a fad.
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    They didn't just up and decide to be Bloods.

One man (T Rodgers) moved from the Chi and started up a Black P Stone Blood set in LA.

Thats why I say Waka Flocka is a real blood after seeing the Hard In The Paint video
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Word! Your a funny cat for real its kinda sad too.
    my bad I did not mean to diss your Significant other like that but ? or ? he still spews ? much like you so you guys make a good couple...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Wayne is Blood, but the problem is that he waited until he was over 21 to become a blood I wish ? stop putting Jim in this cuz Homie was banging back in the 90's before it was a fad.

this makes no sence!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No one on these boards has ever painted Death Row as an All Bloods organization. Hell, most of the faces of the company were Crips or from Crip neighborhoods.

Moreover, I've never called you a liar. Hypocrite was the term I used in the past.

You going off on tangents like a wierdo...I remember you, you the Dominican chick with the Black boyfriend.

You confused my words terribly but I will give you a pass based on your gender.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this makes no sence!

How doesnt it make sense? It takes nothing for a ? to bring you in, its just that Wayne did it on some clown ? by waiting till he was a grown man to do it.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my bad I did not mean to diss your Significant other like that but ? or ? he still spews ? much like you so you guys make a good couple...

Fazeem u could never diss me because I never gave a ? about your opinion in regards to me to begin with. Nor do you have any jurisdiction over my circumference. We share different views so we clash, the ? 's natural and will continue, as it should...Old head.

Peace to the Elder Cain.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options

That ? needs some ? in her life or for her boyfriend to slap the ? out of her.

I think the braud is just an attention-? that likes the male attention because she quotes my post more than my ? kisses my fists.

What I was saying before I was interrupted by bubblicious is that I have heard people say that Death Row was a "Blood's" organization which is far from the truth considering that half their employees were Crips....

I cant see how that wierdo-chick could confuse my words unless she just wanted my attention.

SMH ? .
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That ? needs some ? in her life or for her boyfriend to slap the ? out of her.

I think the braud is just an attention-? that likes the male attention because she quotes my post more than my ? kisses my fists.

What I was saying before I was interrupted by bubblicious is that I have heard people say that Death Row was a "Blood's" organization which is far from the truth considering that half their employees were Crips....

I cant see how that wierdo-chick could confuse my words unless she just wanted my attention.

SMH ? .

Damn, H rap gettin' mad. I can quote whoever I want whenever I want...? . I also stand by my statements. Death Row was never seen as all bloods.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fazeem u could never diss me because I never gave a ? about your opinion in regards to me to begin with. Nor do you have any jurisdiction over my circumference. We share different views so we clash, the ? 's natural and will continue, as it should...Old head.

Peace to the Elder Cain.

You must be one of those Golddigger type brauds..

I can tell by the way you said "Old Head" like a woman at a bar asking a man how old he is...and you used his first name like a subordinate...I only call my comrades by their names

LOL, anonymity is a cowards comfort.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    See what i mean sad!!! I think i neexd to give you the right hand of ? I tried to give you the right hand on fellowship but you turned your back on me DAMN Bruh!!!!

Peace to the Elder Cain.

LMFBAO wow what a couple two outsider squares sharing in the hurt feelings I continually serve them both like I said to the other confused child I know Ignorance is Bliss but as you both know after my many corrections the truth hurts...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    How doesnt it make sense? It takes nothing for a ? to bring you in, its just that Wayne did it on some clown ? by waiting till he was a grown man to do it.

so im a blood su woo millionarie that never shot anybody but myself?....only dealings with drugs was to use them myself? this is cool now amoung bloods? and futher more what real gangstas wanna be on t.v?
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You must be one of those Golddigger type brauds..

I can tell by the way you said "Old Head" like a woman at a bar asking a man how old he is...and you used his first name like a subordinate...I only call my comrades by their names

LOL, anonymity is a cowards comfort.

LMAO that ? you spewing don't mean ? rap, Fazzem is an oldhead. You're not but I see through your games and have nothing to prove to you. If we have a problem we have a problem....It is what it is.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn, H rap gettin' mad. I can quote whoever I want whenever I want...? . I also stand by my statements. Death Row was never seen as all bloods.

? shut up and show me your ? tay's........
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMFBAO wow what a couple two outsider squares sharing in the hurt feelings I continually serve them both like I said to the other confused child I know Ignorance is Bliss but as you both know after my many corrections the truth hurts...

GTFOH here I said nothing to counter you points in this thread. The fact remains that their are many different views in regards to how these street groups should be ran and who originated what. Nobody has fixed it yet so live and let live in regards to that. As far as our discussion? We can continue for now.