Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Dre stay winning over Suge smdh lol

how is ? azz dre winnin when hez ? suge is not ? his son is smh@ ya backwardz thinkin
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Media Takeout have pictures of one rapper wearing lipstick, a wig and a damn dress....in full drag.

SMH @ this world.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn suge taking L's left and right the pass few years

loses millions
    loses his company
    laided out (sucker punches/2x4's etc)
    and now is son zesty as hell

callin dre a ? all them yrs and his son goes on to follow in dre's steps, son was suppose to be a triple og heir to the death row throne
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Media Takeout have pictures of one rapper wearing lipstick, a wig and a damn dress....in full drag.

SMH @ this world.....

who u talkin about da redneck? if so how is ? azz dre winniin when hez ? & dressez n drag & hangz wit fagz? just cuz sugez son is ? that dont make suge ? like ? azz dre i still dont believe thatz sugez son tho lol
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn suge taking L's left and right the pass few years

loses millions
    loses his company
    laided out (sucker punches/2x4's etc)
    and now is son zesty as hell

callin dre a ? all them yrs and his son goes on to follow in dre's steps, son was suppose to be a triple og heir to the death row throne

Suge is hated by the Lord lol

It's only what that devil deserves
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let's remember Dr Dre is a married man with a wife and kids and there has never been any evidence to Suges claims

Just sayin
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    who u talkin about da redneck? if so how is ? azz dre winniin when hez ? & dressez n drag & hangz wit fagz?

They got like 3 or 4 different pics of some rapper dressed up as a woman......

If you think that kid in the picture is ? with his skinny-jeans wait untill you see this other rapper with makeup on wearing a dress!!

If you think that kid in the picture is ? for sitting between a girls legs then you really dont wanna see this other rapper getting tea-bagged by a naked white dude!!
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let's remember Dr Dre is a married man with a wife and kids and there has never been any evidence to Suges claims

Just sayin

everybody knowz ? azz dre is married 2 a white woman but he still likez ? on da side 2...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    They got like 3 or 4 different pics of some rapper dressed up as a woman......

If you think that kid in the picture is ? with his skinny-jeans wait untill you see this rapper with makeup on wearing a dress!!

If you think that kid in the picture is ? for ? between a girls legs then you dont wanna see this rapper getting tea-bagged by a naked white dude!!

lol....good1!
  • Llahsram
    Llahsram Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This reminds me of the Chris Rock bit about if a man is homopohic than he'll have a ? son. Or if you have a racist uncle than his daughter marries a man of another race.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited April 2011
    Options

Just sayin
    53 sec in

I'm out the closet, i been lying my ass off
    All this time, me and dre been ? with hats off
    (suck it Marshall)

you be the judge....aint no way me as a straight male would let another dude specially one who's goin on to sell 10million of this record everrrrrrrrrr say some ? like that about me
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dre>>>>Suge
    Suge probly molested that boy
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Llahsram wrote: »
    This reminds me of the Chris Rock bit about if a man is homopohic than he'll have a ? son. Or if you have a racist uncle than his daughter marries a man of another race.

It's called KARMA
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    same ? in here were defending lil b's ? ass album title

now suge taking a L because his son could be ? based on some zesty pictures

u ? supporters need to stick to one lane, u either support them ? or u dont, make yall minds up
  • Llahsram
    Llahsram Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    53 sec in

I'm out the closet, i been lying my ass off
    All this time, me and dre been ? with hats off
    (suck it Marshall)

you be the judge....aint no way me as a straight male would let another dude specially one who's goin on to sell 10million of this record everrrrrrrrrr say some ? like that about me

I think Em was being sarcastic because everybody was calling him homophobic.
  • diwinoy
    diwinoy Members Posts: 50
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Мужчины найти парня калуга секс в муроме секс знакомства с иностранками любовницу для тайных встреч на боровицкой поиск секс партнёров гуссурийск знакомства. Секс фифы катарина знакомства сказать девушке при знакомстве бесплатный сайт знакомств l секс без обязательств энгельс. Дружба поиск секс партнёров
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Llahsram wrote: »
    I think Em was being sarcastic because everybody was calling him homophobic.

sarcastic or not im not lettin no ? say we ? and to i wont go and lay vocals tellin another dude to suck it but thats just me
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sarcastic or not im not lettin no ? say we ? and to i wont go and lay vocals tellin another dude to suck it but thats just me

Biggie Smalls had a lotta ? Lyrics it's just sarcasm

Biggie set the standard for that kinda entertainment he was the first to Rap about crazy weird suspect things
  • kuueywo
    kuueywo Banned Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Любовь групповой секс саранск знакомство в парке культуры знакомства смотреть сайт знакомств ульяновске интим знакомства на лубянке встретиться для секса иркутск. Знакомства интим знакомства пара ищет девушку орск место для знакомств в запорожье завести подругу в кременчуге нетрадиционные знакомства в донецке. Парни интим знакомства Женщины групповой секс саранск бесплатное секс знакомства найти для свинга на воробьевых горах нужна девушка для секса батайск знакомство в находке парня для интима в щёлкове. Любовь знакомство в октябрьском с кем развлечься в волжском знакомство для секса павлодар секс волгореченск знакомства. Женщины встреча в самаре уфа объявлений девушек знакомства, групповой секс саранск пару для свинга на дмитровской найти любовь на чеховской адреса девушек в ленинске кузнецком познакомиться для секса секс пати в владимирской области секс знакомства на тульской знакомство в новокузнецке найти мужчину в кривом роге интим знакомства развлечься на первомайской согрешить в магнитогорске знакомство на динамо Ищу групповой секс саранск бесплатное секс знакомства стики ко дню рождениюзнакомой в контакт-сайт знакомств знакомство в николаеве служба знакомств амирхана. Дружба секс на площади революции тайные встречи на братиславской расслабиться в смоленске парня для встреч в саратове секс в контакте ру. Познакомиться встреча на юго-западной хочу секса в парке культуры, групповой секс саранск извращенный секс в астрахани садомазо во владикавказе бесплатные секс знакомства в москве найти папика северодвинск знакомства после 30 ти секс знакомство в губкинском господин рабыня на пражской познакомиться для секса
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited April 2011
    Options

Biggie set the standard for that kinda entertainment he was the first to Rap about crazy weird suspect things

biggie's daddy ? line is from richard (still ? )

now like i said aint no way im a let another ? say we ? and than im a come on the track telling that dude to "suck me off" dont care how sarcastic ? is its still ? ! no way around it
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    somehow my brothers need to find a way to turn this thread into something about eminem

i know we can find a way my people
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol but that ? line spoiled a classic song/incredible story, smh big
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn so laying in the lap of a chick while lounging and having her pamper you is ? Now? Having Females around you makes you ? ? I swear the hate some of you kats have for suge due to your media brainwashing has you kats confused and backwards as all hell...
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    biggie's daddy ? line is from richard (still ? )

now like i said aint no way im a let another ? say we ? and than im a come on the track telling that dude to "suck me off" dont care how sarcastic ? is its still ? ! no way around it

Which is what the majority think and righly so but come on at heart you know Eminem was just entertaining

50 Cent said a really true qote he said Rick Ross was dissing ? but 50 said there are ? people that would ? up and knock out Rick Ross

There is a false perception with ? cos a lotta ? people would ? up a straight dude in a fair one

Just like there is straight males who are feminine

A lotta blacks are ? now in the millions the black community is slowly learning to accept
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn so laying in the lap of a chick while lounging and having her pamper you is ? Now? Having Females around you makes you ? ? I swear the hate some of you kats have for suge due to your media brainwashing has you kats confused and backwards as all hell...

tngp

TotallyNotGayPost

1304081773suge_knight_son.jpg

rofl