Middle class thugs

Options
13»

Comments

• ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Like this kid in my class ? just started selling ? and beating people ass like wtf is wrong with you but he aint to bad now.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the hoes like it

Pretty much.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can understand somebody who was raised by a single mother having to act hard and be super-masculine to compensate for growing up without a male figure in their life, but if you're a muthafucka that grew up in a two-parent household, whats your excuse for acting hard? LOL!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    S... wrote: »
    2 years ago a man and his infant son got killed during a home invasion by some X4 ? .
    Last year a pregnant woman got killed in front of her moms house by Tiny Raskals.
    There's shootings and drug dealing all over the 916 I seen it with my own eyes.
    Alot of ? happens in middle-class neighborhoods, you got Gutta, Zilla, NHGC, SSL, TRG, GBC, OPB, FAB, and more all in Sacramento and these ? put in work.
    It's nowhere near the suburbs.
    And i'm just talking about the city of Sacramento not the county.
    Like AJ said it really doesn't matter where you are because there are thugs everywhere.
    So don't be so quick to underestimate people.

I live in sacramento...yeah the good neighborhoods got ghetto people..I was raised in oak park..you know alot about sac gangs
  • Max.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i went 2 sacramento 1 year my cuzins stay out therre... when was @ a mall and we was talkin... she said" we in the hood rite now" im like "huh? this ? look like the strait burbs"

The mall are in the good neighborhoods but all the hood ? hit the mall up Friday n sat lookn for some ?

there's a outside mall(downtown)

Arden(nice area)

but yeah there's bloods crips whole bunch of gangs

sac had two stories on amerias most wanted

? shot a infant in the face
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    You'd be foolish to think that a ? would be harmless because his parents had a lil money. After you start 'thuggin' for a while (lets say they started like at 10), that ? becomes you. All that hiphop and ? . Regardless if you got money or not

If you really think if you have to be in poverty to be hard, go ride through Riverdale, GA. It's gotten out of hand over there, last I heard

Riverdale is not how it used to be...gentrification in Atlanta has turned Riverdale into the hood. Remember back in the day Lil Flip clowned T.I. for being from Riverdale. Now Wocka Flocka reps it whole-heartedly.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i moved to texas from new york in 2001 to go to college, so i met everyone i knew on campus

i really thought alot of them grew up rough the way they acted.

LMAO I would sometimes go home with them on weekends, just to hang in the city THESE ? HOUSES WERE HUGE

smh one ? acted like a straight thug, but lived by a pond and golf course. swear to ? he was selling weed, but ducks would walk across his lawn in the morning -- no lie
  • S...
    S... Members Posts: 46
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    The mall are in the good neighborhoods but all the hood ? hit the mall up Friday n sat lookn for some ?

there's a outside mall(downtown)

Arden(nice area)

but yeah there's bloods crips whole bunch of gangs

sac had two stories on amerias most wanted

? shot a infant in the face

Yeah for a foreign ? going to the Downtown Plaza or Arden Fair would make it seem like it's the suburbs but ? really do work.

? executed an infant...smfh.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i think its more for quick cash then to be cool
  • Max.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah for a foreign ? going to the Downtown Plaza or Arden Fair would make it seem like it's the suburbs but ? really do work.

? executed an infant...smfh.

You from Sacramento fam
  • S...
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You from Sacramento fam

Yeah i'm from Sacramento spent most of my life there but i'm in L.A. now but I visit alot.
  • Max.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah i'm from Sacramento spent most of my life there but i'm in L.A. now but I visit alot.

Ok yeah ? be sleeping on sac...couple years back every ? was from east Oakland haha but yeah the bay n la move over here b cuz it's cheap to live here...? is getting worse...when ? get killed everybody know...alot of functions/clubs been getting shot up now..? shooting instead of using hands
  • S...
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok yeah ? be sleeping on sac...couple years back every ? was from east Oakland haha but yeah the bay n la move over here b cuz it's cheap to live here...? is getting worse...when ? get killed everybody know...alot of functions/clubs been getting shot up now..? shooting instead of using hands

Yeah you're right about functions and clubs getting shot up.
    I don't know if you heard about Lil Rob getting shot in Meadowview.
    And Zokkus got shot up, a ? got killed at Studio 18/21(?) on New Years eve.
    A girl got killed on New Years day in Meadowview by some guys.

I went to a function years back in Oak Park and it got shot up, bullets flying right past my head.
    All the violence is stupid I had to get out of Sacramento.
  • Max.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah you're right about functions and clubs getting shot up.
    I don't know if you heard about Lil Rob getting shot in Meadowview.
    And Zokkus got shot up, a ? got killed at Studio 18/21(?) on New Years eve.
    A girl got killed on New Years day in Meadowview by some guys.

I went to a function years back in Oak Park and it got shot up, bullets flying right past my head.
    All the violence is stupid I had to get out of Sacramento.

yeah we moved outa oak park the city made my g MA sell her house...I stay in south sac now it's still grimey as ? but that's our city tho..yeah I heard about the girl who got shot in meadowview..she got into a argument..n people came back n shot...every ? got dreads n gold teeth now..hahah ? is just the trend now...fam the ? is still bops...there's a couple koo ? but hoes is getting younger..drugs is still bad...every body smoke they tryna legalize it now
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    SMMFH @ college thugs had a couple on campus too
    A couple ? I knew were sigmas and some "bloods" came up on them and was tryna bang. the sigmas said naw we sigmas ? whatchu gonna do. the "bloods" got shook LOL

Damn, I'm not backing down to NO fraternity ? in college next year.
  • Little JJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    I see em all the time. Im like my ? , we are in college. You can stop pretending. Its ok

There are some real thugs in college though.....
  • Little JJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this thread just says PG County MD to me......all the DMV heads know what I'm talking about LOL

I know what your saying.

But there are PLENTY of real thugs in the DMV.
  • Little JJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    No such thing as thugs in college, smh @ tryin to bang but still tryin to get to class on time
    You'd be surprised.
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Middle class thugs just got smarter and started robbing from their own community. It's stupid though because they biting the hand that fed them SMH.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you can be middle class and still live in the hood....everybody who is middle class doesnt move out to the burbs
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    The real thugs are the rich educated ones

x__________________ Cosign This guy Semion Mogilevich is considered the most dangerous mobster in the world and he went to college.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semion_Mogilevich