Bobby Generic Famous Nobody Free First Single From Characters Welcome EP (Opinions?)

Options
Art Never Dies
Art Never Dies Members Posts: 11
edited May 2011 in Roc The Mic Audio
Update! The youtube link has reached 1000+ views! Bobby has been featured on 5 blogs (some of which came from here!) and has done one interview. This is only the beginning! Characters Welcome full EP coming soon! I'd like to thank everyone for their support so far. Continue ? with us so we can keep making great music, and take the ? over this summer!

Yeooooo everybody wutup, my camp just released the first single from our boy Bobby Generic's Characters Welcome EP (Coming out this month).

I'm reaching out to people, in order to get an unbiased opinion on the music, me and my creative collective have been working on for the past year and a half. We just recently released one of Bobby Generic's tracks on the internet to a surprisingly overwhelming positive response. Here's one of the tracks from his upcoming EP you can check it out over on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4shdaMFxIQ

I'd appreciate if you took the time out to listen to it and let me know what you think. If you do enjoy it, please share it with your friends in real life, on facebook, twitter, your blog if you have one, etc…. to help get the word out. We'd really appreciate it. We worked really hard, like a year and a half hard. On just these 8 tracks, with 2 in house producers, and a prodigious piano player, and it shows. There all great tracks but enough of me being modest lol. Check it out and see for yourself.

Thanks,

Comments