Spinoff: Kimi Looks Like She Got Kicked In The Face By A Donkey

Options
123457»

Comments

• adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ....if anything you said was true...you still would be a lame my dude....smh...Kimi is very confident already....
    ..."G" stands for General...something you could never be Gump.....

? you are nobody, somebody that would just get ? up around my way. If you really got a problem ill drop an address
  • unbreakable
    unbreakable Members Posts: 391
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? you are nobody, somebody that would just get ? up around my way. If you really got a problem ill drop an address

.....lmao....you could never be a "G" ? Gumb....
    ....yeah and drop it then ? ...smh&LMAO....
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited February 2010
    Options
    .....lmao....i could never be a "G" im a ? lame....
    ....yeah and drop it then so i can continue to be a ? ...smh&LMAO....

i be on 73rd Ave in oakland
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So A. Mann, what would you recommend to help me over come being a ? ass wannabe down internet thug?

Well for your particular case of bitchassness :
    I'll say try taking Flaxseed oil

Just look at this list of facts and studies of what Flax Seed Oil can and may accomplish:

- Research shows low incidence of breast cancer and colon cancer in populations that have high amounts of lignan in their diet. Flax is 100 times richer in lignan than most whole grains.

- Studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids help lower cholesterol and blood triglycerides, and prevent clots in arteries, which may result in strokes, heart attacks and thromboses.

- Helps protect the body against high blood pressure
    , inflammation, water retention, sticky platelets and lowered immune function.
    (you get so heated e-beefing and probably have a ? jar in the basement so you never have to leave for restroom breaks)

- Shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion. (from all the e-thugginh ....get to keep them typing finger on point and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome)

- Increases the body's production of energy and also increases stamina.

- Accelerates the healing of sprains and bruises. (from all sexual abuse you obviously suffered from you father before he he that ? dumsta)

- Eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity.

- Stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat. (get your fat ass off the net and interact with the real world)

- Improves the absorption of Calcium.

- Strengthens finger and toenails. (" adorable" ? you like definitly gon need that)

- Can improve eyesight and perception of colors. (cuz you can't what annoy ? and wannbe down clown you are)

- Can often improve the function of the liver.

- Can relieve the side effects and stop development of many forms of cancer. (even lame ass cancer of the heart....which you have none)

- Can relieve some cases of Asthma.

- Helpful in the treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dandruff.

- Can relieve the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis. It can relieve the symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus.

- Can alleviate some allergies. ( you obviously suffer from serve case of Pathophysiology of reality)

- Lowers high blood pressure in Hypertension sufferers.

- Has been scientifically proven to treat some cases of depression. (you got issues son.....you not Teddy Bear)

- Can improve the mental function of many old age pensioners. (

- Can help in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.

- Has been proven to improve the behavior of Schizophrenics. (so ithere;s a small chance you can go outside to interact life people...tell mommy rejoice her burden is almost lifted)

- Can relieve some cases of Premenstrual Syndrome (? ) in females and ? ass internet thugs
    (even help for e- bloating and gloating you suffer with)
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Well for my particular case of bitchassness :
    I'll say try taking Flaxseed oil

i didnt read cuz you're to redeem yourself for being turned into a.? . If i were you i would be mad at me too.
  • unbreakable
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i be on 73rd Ave in oakland

.....damn....Oakland lost.....you giving Short Dog and them a bad name...smh....
    ....If you ever ran into Yukmouth...he would slap the ? out of your ? ass on sight.... homie....lmao...
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited February 2010
    Options
    .....damn....Oakland lost.....you giving Short Dog and them a bad name...smh....
    ....If you ever ran into Yukmouth...he would slap the ? out of your ? ass on sight.... homie....lmao...

Lmao @ you not knowing ? , ? ? . You dont know ? about yukmouth that ? is a ? . Step yo game up before you try to talk, lil ? still lookin up to rappers.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    THis ? still getting roasted or are we in "side beef" mode now? I aint reading 11 pages...just sayin.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited February 2010
    Options
    THis ? still getting roasted or are we in "side beef" mode now? I aint reading 11 pages...just sayin.

its basically her still making up ? , dissing people that she has blocked because she got her feelings hurt, unbreakable put the cape on for burn victim face and now i have to make him my son.
  • unbreakable
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nh Lmao @ you not knowing ? , ? ? . You dont know ? about yukmouth that ? is my ? nh. Step yo game up before you try to talk, lil ? Im still lookin up to posters nh.

....see^^ that where you ? up at....^^....smh...
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ....see^^ that where you ? up at by not ? mens....^^....smh...

smh nh.....
  • unbreakable
    edited February 2010
    Options
    its basically her still making up ? , dissing people that she has blocked because she got her feelings hurt, unbreakable put the cape on for Kimi and now i want him to son me nh.

......i think i got a grandson already...
  • unbreakable
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    LMAO, this dude is about to pull a Darc77 on your ass. His ? ass ain't bout to show up nowhere. He's going to come back to the forum the next day and say he overslept or some other bogus ? ..........lmao You see how the two of them ? ride and cosign each other, two peas in a ? pod. I wouldn't even entertain this ? if I were you.......smh

....it's funny baby gurl....aint nothing else going on in here....
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ......i think i got a grandson that i havent molested yet today...

Just cuz it was done to you doesnt mean you have to do it to him smh
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    its basically her still making up ? , dissing people that she has blocked because she got her feelings hurt, unbreakable put the cape on for burn victim face and now i have to make him my son.
    LOL well good luck with that.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    my boy sells weed to yukmouth LMAO