MR.CJ
MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ Donaghy putting up a subliminal resume for Stern to get his job back. Is this guy even allowed to discuss the NBA?

Seriously though, he has a point but Stern knows what he's doing. Don't be surprised to see Miami get a lot of calls in their favor
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I mean ain't like he lying though, but hey it's whatever. Superstar calls been going on for a cool ass minute
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dude is flipping the script ....
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "If you leave it up to the refs to win.....

....You deserve to lose."

That is all.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? ain't wrong...never leave it to the judges, that should be a real ? life lesson...it applies to every situation where a ? 's soul could be snatched.
    the court
    the field
    the octagon...
    the LEGAL courts...etc
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn they got some nice tv's in jail
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol after admitting to cheating for Kobe his entire career he wanna come out and be an advocate for fairness. I think most people didn't notice the traveling by lebron when it happened

2ndly if u look at ? 's hands he was grabbing wade's jersey, which is a foul LOL

Get this clown outta here
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I see some of ya'll REALLY have lebrons ? so far down your throats that an former NBA ref can SHOW you how much ? these ? get away with, and al kinds of excuses will be made. Yall ? are sheep for real. When i say this ? after watching the league for almost 20 years, in called a hater. ? yes, he gambled, but he has actual experience reffing games. Something none of ya'll IC ? do, and ya'll still giving passes??? Ill say it again..the NBA is a business before its a sport, and its a ? travesty that these officials cant get these simple ass calls right in their faces. Right is right, wrong is wrong. You cant move your ? pivot foot multiple times. Its the easiest call to make in sports. ? the excuses.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? gone be furious when miami wins the title
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? gone be happy when miami loses the title

At least we can agree on something....lol
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Seriously, when i say the NBA is full of cheatin ass refs, im called a hater. so when someone who already exposed the BS that goes on continues to do so, how can this behavior be respected?

I love the NBA. but i see how over and over funny ? happens. If a ref cant see a travel, WTF are they there for?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Refs stopped calling traveling in the NBA a while ago, what's new?
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Some Heat fans are straight Ghetto Gaggers.....will swallow whatever is given to them. I guess its all good as long as your team gets away with it.....
  • CoolJoe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Some Heat fans are straight Ghetto Gaggers.....will swallow whatever is given to them. I guess its all good as long as your team gets away with it.....

? please haha, stop acting like you'd have a problem if Donaghy was talking about the Celtics rather than the Heat.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ehhh human error is part of the game
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ROFL @ "human error"

Are you ? ? ? These type of calls would be easy for a highschool ref. I saw the travel, anybody who was paying attention saw the travel and anyone who is familiar with Lebron's ? KNEW he was going to travel in that spot. He does that all the ? time especially late in games. lol its a blatant travel by a ? whose NOTORIOUS for traveling and its in the closing minutes of a game, it aint a ? oversight, do you know how hard it is to become an nba ref?

lol you think they can see and determine who touched the ball last when the world's best athletes are all running and slapping at it simultaneously but they cant see a ? keep lifting his foot when he's supposed to be anchored to the floor? They know their job and they can do it superbly, they do ? like this at times but its not an oversight, its an agenda. Donoughy is the realest cracca living and should be given a statue. Either he's going to get assassinated or he's going to clean up your game and save you morons from the jews.

Lol after admitting to cheating for Kobe his entire career he wanna come out and be an advocate for fairness. I think most people didn't notice the traveling by lebron when it happened

2ndly if u look at ? 's hands he was grabbing wade's jersey, which is a foul LOL

Get this clown outta here

slanderous lies. 1. Kobe gets the least superstar treatment out of the superstars and has since colorado. Of course you forget the cheating he admitted to for Wade and Lebron. 2. Donoughy said he cheated during a couple Lakers' series. Which he did and was obvious. Of course you neglect to mention the cheating in the first Mavs-Heat series which was the most blatant ever seen in the NBA and set the league down this road because of all the public controversy over the reffing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    ROFL @ "human error"

Are you ? ? ? These type of calls would be easy for a highschool ref. I saw the travel, anybody who was paying attention saw the travel and anyone who is familiar with Lebron's ? KNEW he was going to travel in that spot. He does that all the ? time especially late in games. lol its a blatant travel by a ? whose NOTORIOUS for traveling and its in the closing minutes of a game, it aint a ? oversight, do you know how hard it is to become an nba ref?

lol you think they can see and determine who touched the ball last when the world's best athletes are all running and slapping at it simultaneously but they cant see a ? keep lifting his foot when he's supposed to be anchored to the floor? They know their job and they can do it superbly, they do ? like this at times but its not an oversight, its an agenda. Donoughy is the realest cracca living and should be given a statue. Either he's going to get assassinated or he's going to clean up your game and save you morons from the jews.

slanderous lies. 1. Kobe gets the least superstar treatment out of the superstars and has since colorado. Of course you forget the cheating he admitted to for Wade and Lebron. 2. Donoughy said he cheated during a couple Lakers' series. Which he did and was obvious. Of course you neglect to mention the cheating in the first Mavs-Heat series which was the most blatant ever seen in the NBA and set the league down this road because of all the public controversy over the reffing.

agree with the bolded .... I swear them stripe boys show kobe no love .. dude doesnt get half the calls a durant or dirk gets ..

that mavs-heat series was atrocious .... ? couldn't lay a pinkie on wade without the whistle being blown .. the next season when miami faced chicago in the first round the refs flipped the script on miami .. who remembers shaq looking dumbfounding at the refs who all of sudden started blowing the whistle on him for doing his patented bulldoze move .
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He already admitted he cheated for kobe and gave him favorable calls every game. FACT. I don't care if he gives my team beneficial calls. Who gives a ? ? As long as we win I'm satisfied. Donaghy can eat a ? for tryna hate on Wade
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He already admitted he cheated for kobe and gave him favorable calls every game. FACT. I don't care if he gives my team beneficial calls. Who gives a ? ? As long as we win I'm satisfied. Donaghy can eat a ? for tryna hate on Wade

And that's pretty much what the general population seems to believe folks
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This dude gave a detailed account of how they cheated the Kings in the WCF.

If I was Attorney General, I'd wiretap David Stern's phones until I had a case that would make ESPN explode. Then again, Stern slick azz prolly has a complex Avon Barksdale system for this ? .
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tim Donaghy and Rasheed Wallace have a lot in common they spit the truth!

Maimi Heat will win the ship as long as Joey Crawford and Steve Javie are the refs for games 3,4 and 5. I wonder how Stern dictates the schedule of which refs work which games....
  • CoolJoe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    This dude gave a detailed account of how they cheated the Kings in the WCF.

If I was Attorney General, I'd wiretap David Stern's phones until I had a case that would make ESPN explode. Then again, Stern slick azz prolly has a complex Avon Barksdale system for this ? .

Stern using burners.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

First off, he should be the last person talking about refs having an affect on the game!
    And for him to only focus on The Heat is ? , so when gonna act like Dirk didn't get away with walks and carries and push offs against OKC?
    Are we gonna act like Dirk doesn't get foul calls off his fade away shots when he is clearly far away from the defender and is kicking his foot into the defender?
    This is ? , Mark Cuban shouldn't say ? because Dirk gets away with alot of ? also!
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    First off, he should be the last person talking about refs having an affect on the game!
    And for him to only focus on The Heat is ? , so when gonna act like Dirk didn't get away with walks and carries and push offs against OKC?
    Are we gonna act like Dirk doesn't get foul calls off his fade away shots when he is clearly far away from the defender and is kicking his foot into the defender?
    This is ? , Mark Cuban shouldn't say ? because Dirk gets away with alot of ? also!

So what reason does he have to point out the Heat....he gets nothing by giving his opinion. And the video dont lie. And this is something he was saying before he went to jail....he wasnt the only one ? with the game......? is still happening. And donaghy aint reffing. As a paying seaon ticket holder, it ? me off. Who wants to pay for fixed games??
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    So what reason does he have to point out the Heat....he gets nothing by giving his opinion. And the video dont lie. And this is something he was saying before he went to jail....he wasnt the only one ? with the game......? is still happening. And donaghy aint reffing. As a paying seaon ticket holder, it ? me off. Who wants to pay for fixed games??

Because for him to only pick out LeBron is bull, Dirk walks and carries just as much as LeBron does.