? Jokes

Options

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A guy walks into a bar and sees a dog lying in the corner licking his ? . He turns to the bartender and says, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The Bartender replies, "You'd better try petting him first."
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A black guy and a mexican are in a car. who's driving?

The police
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One man (lets call him Johnny) came to gun shop.
    J(ohnny):I want a pistol
    S(alesman):Choose from this wall (points at wall full of pistols)
    J: (points at biggest pistol) I want this,
    S: An .44 Magnum? And for what purpose?
    J: For shooting cans.
    S: (points on smaller handgun) For shooting cans is the best this one.
    J: (points again on .44) No, I want this one.
    S: And what cans will you shoot at?
    J: Um...Mexi-cans, Portori-cans, Afri-cans...

i know who will like this
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A police officer pulls over a speeding car.
    The officer says, " I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir ."
    The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating. "
    Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don"t be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn"t have cruise control."
    As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?"
    The wife smiles demurely and says, "Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher."
    As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"
    The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you"re not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."
    The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."
    The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn"t have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you"re driving."
    And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON"T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"
    The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma"am?"
    "Only when he"s been drinking, officer."
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My wife was dying. I was by her bedside. She said in a tired voice, "Theres something i must confess."
    "Shhh" I said, "theres nothing to confess. Everythings alright."
    "No i must die in peace. I had s*x with your brother, your best friend, his best friend and your father!"
    "I know," I whispered "Thats why i posioned you, now close your eyes!!"
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One man (lets call him Johnny) came to gun shop.
    J(ohnny):I want a pistol
    S(alesman):Choose from this wall (points at wall full of pistols)
    J: (points at biggest pistol) I want this,
    S: An .44 Magnum? And for what purpose?
    J: For shooting cans.
    S: (points on smaller handgun) For shooting cans is the best this one.
    J: (points again on .44) No, I want this one.
    S: And what cans will you shoot at?
    J: Um...Mexi-cans, Portori-cans, Afri-cans...

i know who will like this

? had me rollin.
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My wife was dying. I was by her bedside. She said in a tired voice, "Theres something i must confess."
    "Shhh" I said, "theres nothing to confess. Everythings alright."
    "No i must die in peace. I had s*x with your brother, your best friend, his best friend and your father!"
    "I know," I whispered "Thats why i posioned you, now close your eyes!!"

were the ? you find these? this ? is the funniest hands down^^
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A very attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender, who comes over immediately.
    When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his full beard.
    "Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands.
    "Actually, no" the man replies. "Can you get him for me?" she asks. "I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.
    "I'm afraid I can't", breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?" "Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message" she continues huskily, popping a couple of fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
    "What should I tell him?" the bartender manages to say.
    "Tell him", she whispers, "There is no toilet paper or hand soap in the woman's room."
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=amenhotepiv;2691115]A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
    He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
    While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was ? , thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

A husband and wife are eating soup. the wife spills soup all over her and says:
    "Oh no, I look like a pig"
    "Yes and you also have soup all over you!"

Lady goes to doctor with a bee up her ? .
    Doc says, " I'm gonna rub honey on my d*ck and insert it, when the bee smells it, I'll pull out and he'll follow ."
    Doctor starts and woman begins to moan. Doctor gets faster and harder.
    Woman yells, "What the f*ck you doing?"
    Doc says, "Change of plan, I'm gonna drown the bastard."

One day, a priest was walking through a forest, when he came upon a pond. On the pond was a lily-pad, and on the lily-pad was the saddest frog the priest had ever seen!
    "Dear frog" the priest asked, "what is the matter? Why re you so sad?"
    "Well," said the frog, "I was not always a frog."
    "Tell me more" said the priest.
    "One day, I was waslking through these woods when I came upon a wicked witch. 'Stand aside witch' I said to her. But alas, she called me a nasty cheeky boy and turned me into a frog."
    "But that's terrible! Isn't there anything that can be done to reverse the spell?" asked the priest.
    "Well" said the frog, "if a kind person were to take me home for the night, feed me and put me to sleep on their pillow, I am sure I would wake up human again."
    "Well, this is your lucky day!" said the priest.
    So he took the frog home, fed him and put him to sleep on his pillow. And lo and behold, when he woke up the next morning, there was a 10 year old choir boy in his bead!

"And that Your Honour, is the case for the Defence!"

Cop on horse says to little ? bike, "Did Santa get you that?"
    "Yes," replies the little girl.
    "Well tell him to put a reflector light on it next year!" and fines her $5.
    The little girl looks up at the cop and says, "Nice horse you've got there, did Santa bring you that?"
    The cop chuckles and replies. "He sure did!"
    "Well," says the little girl, "Next year tell Santa that the d*ck goes under the horse, not on top of it!"

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.
    He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault.
    She says, "But sir, its just a sperm bank!"
    "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies.
    So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples.
    The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!," she looks at him, "But they are sperm samples???"
    "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back.
    "That one there, drink that one as well," so the nurse drinks that one as well.
    Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."[/QUOTE]

that first ? was unexpected as ? ! too ? funny
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    were the ? you find these? this ? is the funniest hands down^^

haha
    thats not my favorite one though
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One day a man was walking along the beach and found a bottle. He looked around and didn't see anyone so he opened it. A genie appeared and thanked the man for letting him out.
    The genie said, "For your kindness I will grant you a wish, but only one."
    The man thought for a minute and said, "I have always wanted to visit Hawaii but have never been able to because I'm afraid of flying and ships make me seasick. So I wish for a road to be built from here to Hawaii."
    The genie thought for a minute and said, "No, I don't think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved: the pilings needed to hold up the highway, how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the ocean. Think of all the pavement that would be needed. No, that is just too much to ask."
    The man thought for a minute and then told the genie, "Well, there is one other thing that I have always wanted. I would like to be able to understand my girlfriend. What makes her laugh and cry, why is she temperamental, why is she so difficult to get along with? Basically, what makes her tick?"
    The genie considered for a few minutes and said, "So, do you want two lanes or four?"
  • IA.2.TX
    IA.2.TX Banned Users Posts: 477
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Guy walks into a bar and notices a foot tall man playing the piano* he chuckles to himself and asks the bartender for a captain and coke* after a few drinks he notices a magic lamp on the shelf behind the bartender*"yo let me try that lamp" he asks* bartender says "naw it really doesn't work that well" he pleads with the bartender and finally the barge.derived gives it to him* "aight here we go" says the guy* "I wish I had a thousand bucks"* suddenly it gets dark and the room fills wit smoke* all he hears is nothing but loud quacking* smoke clears and he says "man what the ? ! ? don't work! I said bucks not ducks"* the bartender says "see, I told you, you think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    A black guy and a mexican are in a car. who's driving?

The police

ALMOST derailed the whole thread. Please return to The Reason
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a biy and a girl was ? raw

when the boy nutted insider her she said "surprise im pregnant"

he said "surprise you got aids"
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There’s a child molester and a little boy walking into the woods. The child molester and the little boy keep walking further and further, and it’s getting darker and darker, and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods. The little boy looks up at the child molester and says, ‘Gee, mister. I’m getting scared.’ And the child molester looks down at him and says, ‘You think you’re scared, kid? I have to walk out of here alone.’
  • gaylovnbromancethugn
    gaylovnbromancethugn Banned Users Posts: 157
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so johny was secretly in love with his best friend sally but she never suspected it , until one day johny made his move excitingly sally screamed ooo johny i never knew you felt this way about me !then johny said with a kool aid smile on his face" i bet you kno now gal" lol bawsseee
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. Walking around, he runs into the devil.

Devil: Why are you so sad?

Guy: Why do you think? I’m in hell.

Devil: Hell’s not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinkin’ man?

Guy: Sure, I love to drink.

Devil: Well you’re gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays, all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, Diet Tab. We drink until we throw up and then we drink some more.

Guy: Gee, that sounds great.

Devil: You a smoker?

Guy: You better believe it.

Devil: All right! You’re gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from around the world and smoke our friggin’ lungs out. If you get cancer, it’s okay — you’re already dead.

Guy: Golly!

Devil: I bet you like to gamble, too.

Guy: Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Devil: Good, because Wednesday is gambling day. Craps, blackjack, horse races, you
    name it. You like to do drugs?

Guy: Yes, I love to do drugs. You don’t mean…?

Devil: That’s right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of ? . Smoke a doobie the size of the Titanic. You can do all the drugs you want, and you’ll never die — you’re already dead.
    Guy: Neat! I never realized hell was such a happenin’ place!

Devil: You ? ?
    Guy: No.

Devil: Oh, you’re gonna hate Fridays.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ha....................
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Three guys: a Canadian, Osama bin Laden, and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it.

“I will give each of you each one wish. That’s three wishes total,” says the genie.

The Canadian says, “I’m a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada.”

With a blink of the genie’s eye, ? the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, “I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews, or Americans can come into our precious state.”

Again, with a blink of the genie’s eye, ? there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

“Uncle Sam” (A former civil engineer), asks, “I’m very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.”

The Genie explains, “Well, it’s about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick, and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out – it’s virtually impenetrable.”

Uncle Sam says, “Fill it with water.”
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A man dies and goes to hell. Satan greets him, shows him three doors, and says, "You must spend the rest of eternity in one of the rooms behind these doors. Look in each one and decide which one you want."

The man opens the first door, and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor, looking very uncomfortable. He opens the second door, and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a concrete floor, looking even more uncomfortable. Finally, he opens the third door, and sees a bunch of people standing around chatting and drinking coffee, up to their knees in ? .

"Hmmm," he says, "that looks bad, but it's better than the other two. I'll take the third door." Satan smiles and shows him in.

Ten minutes later Satan walks back into the room and says, "Alright, coffee break's over, everyone back on your heads!"
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One day, President Bush visited an elementary school. All the kids were so excited to get to meet the President. He began to talk to them and asked them to define the word ‘’tragedy.’’

“Well,” one girl replied, “If my mommy ran over my dog, Rover, that would be a tragedy!”

The President smiled at the little girl and said, “No, sweetie. That would be an accident! Can anyone give it a try?”

A little boy sitting across the room raised his hand and said, “I know! I know! If our bus driver ran off of a cliff and killed everyone!”

The President shook his head and said, “No son. That would be a great loss! Doesn’t anyone know of a good example of a tragedy?”

A small girl raised her hand and said, “Well, Mr. President, if you and Laura were in Air Force One and it was hit by a missile and blown to smithereens, most people would think that that was a tragedy!”

“Very good,” he said. “And what was your reason for that answer?”

“Well,” she said, “It would not be an accident and it sure would not be a great loss!”
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bill Clinton dies and is on his way to Hell. At Hell's gates he meets Satan. Satan tells Clinton that Hell is full, but that Clinton will be replacing one of the current inhabitants, and he will be given the choice of who he will replace forever in Hell.

Three doors appear before Clinton. The first door opens. Behind it is Newt Gingrich. He's being forced to pound big rocks into little rocks. Upon seeing Newt in this predicament, Clinton cringes and says, "I feel his pain! I don't think so."

The second door opens. Behind it is Ted Kennedy. He is bobbing for automobile parts in a large pool of ? water. Grimacing at the filthy scene, Clinton says, "Not for me."

The third door opens and behind it is Ken Starr. He's naked and bound hand and foot. Kneeling before him is Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

"I can handle that!" Clinton proclaims enthusiastically.

"Very well," says Satan. "Monica, you may go."
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    At a bar, man goes up to woman and says "I would tell you a joke about my ? but it's too long".

The woman says "I could tell you a joke about my ? but you'll never get it".
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    At a bar, man goes up to woman and says "I would tell you a joke about my ? but it's too long".

The woman says "I could tell you a joke about my ? but you'll never get it".

hahaha good one