What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

bone is cool and all..

thedesolateonethedesolateone Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
but who actually knows the lyrics or can understand more than 8% of what they are rappin
i love their melodic flows and they got good production most times but what the fuck are they talkin bout?
atleast when busta or eminem flows face you can decipher it

Replies

• edited May 2011
    pause @ bone is cool FREE POOSSTTT !
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011
    Care-Arnold.jpg

Bone >>>>>
  • thedesolateonethedesolateone Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    pause @ bone is cool FREE POOSSTTT !

damn yall take that shit to far
    i aint even notice it was a double entendre
    i dont give a shit anyway im not changin the title
    edited May 2011
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    Care-Arnold.jpg

Bone >>>>>

i take it your the type to listen that dont gaf about lyrics
  • east1999east1999 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    most of the time u can understand most of their lyrics i think ther pretty clear with them except for flesh sumtimes. the other 4 r all clear. only reason u can understand eminem clearer when he tries 2 rap fast is coz he cant rap that fast
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I know the words and understand everything they talk about
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I know the words and understand everything they talk about

c/s. Threadstarter just listening slow.
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Other than Bizzy i understand everyone else
  • wiseoneseekstruthwiseoneseekstruth Posts: 251
    edited May 2011
    but who actually knows the lyrics or can understand more than 8% of what they are rappin
    i love their melodic flows and they got good production most times but what the fuck are they talkin bout?
    atleast when busta or eminem flows face you can decipher it

Straight up though, I know a white girl who could rap Bone lyrics on a handful of their CDs. Word for fucking word. Shit had me amazed honestly. It killed me when she did the songs that had Pac and Big on them too.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Straight up though, I know a white girl who could rap Bone lyrics on a handful of their CDs. Word for fucking word. Shit had me amazed honestly. It killed me when she did the songs that had Pac and Big on them too.

lol I know damn near every song they ever made word for word
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Sometimes Bizzy is hard to understand (ex. Notorious thugs when he was speakin in tongues) but besides that I can understand them
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    One of the greatest things to happen to the game

Sad with all the shit they've been through all these years
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

edited May 2011
    patta peter pa thata patta pina colota i gonna miss everybody and i gonna miss everybody i miss my uncle charles yall !
  • L.P. Royal FlushL.P. Royal Flush Posts: 770
    edited June 2011
    Sometimes Bizzy is hard to understand (ex. Notorious thugs when he was speakin in tongues) but besides that I can understand them

Notorious Thugz Bizzy Bone kills that shit