Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Options
123457»

Comments

• bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    what was "self-hating" about this ? ?

Anyway, after watching the video all I see is a fat ghetto ? getting cracked in the head. I can honestly - with every fiber of my being - and every square inch of my soul say I dont give a 2 pump ? about that ? .

I still dont see where the self hate is. :shrug: People are more likely to be violent towards members of their own race. So if thats why people think it's self hatred. They're morons.

true dat. crime is more than likely intra-racial, look at the stats and facts.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited June 2011
    Options
    honestly, i could give a ? if the person that got hit with a crowbar was ? GREEN and the person that hit her was BLUE.

that ? got HIT WITH A CROWBAR, son.

what the ? are yall talking about?

i mos def agree but the fact that we constantly are bombarded with images of BLACK PEOPLE doing this is getting old and desensitizing to the point that muthafuckas think it's the norm. if this happened to another race i would think it was some ? up ? as well.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yall saw that chick do the jitterbug?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    she hit her wit the club off the steering wheel not a crowbar

and the girls not dead shes doin fine
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You acting like that ain't ? she ? that girl up with a crowbar steel smashing a skull

That ? shouldve used the block button
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That ? shouldve used the block button
    ROFL should've hit that Madden accelerate button.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Woman Arrested For Crowbar Attack Broadcast on WSHH

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/woman-arrested-crowbar-attack-broadcast-wshh/#more-35331

Well it looks like there has been an arrest, following police seeing the video and investigating the incident.
    Yesterday we received the following report:

The St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office charged an 18-year-old local woman for her role in a street fight in April that resulted in another woman seeking medical treatment.

According to Schron Jackson, a police spokeswoman, the fight occurred April 17 just before 11 p.m. at the intersection of 22nd Street and Dodier. People living in the neighborhood contacted police and said they could see a large group of people fighting in the street.

Police were dispatched, but by the time officers arrived the fight had ended and the crowd dispersed.

In late May, police received a video of the incident and were able to eventually identify two people who attacked a 19-year-old: an 18-year-old, who was seen striking the victim with an unidentified object, and a 20-year-old who took part in the attack.

Jackson said police arrested 18-year-old Malia Merriweather. She was charged with first-degree assault and armed criminal action. She was jailed on $75,000 bond. A 20-year-old woman was also arrested in connection with the assault, but the Circuit Attorney’s Office did not charge her.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited June 2011
    Options
    welp, one ? goes to the hospital and one ? gets bail. 2 losses ova some dumb ? . I'm just glad it didnt end up like I thought it would. ? could of been a lot worse. We just gotta do betta. Shawty need to get herself a good lawyer so she can just get probation.

not to mention a good hairdresser.

arrested-Malia-Merriweather-for-brutal-assualt-broadcast-on-bossip-wshh.jpg