Let me be the 1st Lebron fan to say.....

Options

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ Marc cuban just sayin "Our fans just punked the ? outta the miami fans" on live tv

I caught that too... u can say "? " on Sportscenter now? word?
  • Absolute56
    Absolute56 Members Posts: 36
    edited June 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Cuban just cussed on TV... damn

Yo I thought I was hearing things lol. But lebron will bounce back.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ the Lebron fans. This dude jumped ship to another superstar's team and did it in probably the most bitchmade way possible, and ya'll only now start to understand what kinda dude he is?

Now you understand he doesn't have heart? The big games that he quit in the past didn't clue you in? Again, the fact that this dude was willing to play a supporting role on another superstar's team should have been all you needed to understand that he really isn't built like that.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    I still think Lebron is the best player in the league, but he played scared.

That zone really rattled the ? out of him and d-wade.

Sorry to hear that
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    If you really think Shaq carried Wade to that ring in 06, then to each his own.
    I'm not about to debate about that, because no rational person would say that.

so...wade was getting to the finals without shaq?
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn when i was calling him a quitter months ago, i got alot of hate. Now ya'll see what i been seeing the last 8 years???? This aint new folks....? were claiming you cant quit if you have a triple double.....he had one. still lost. Scored 21, More than anyone. But was that a dominate 21? ? no. Dude doesnt have "it" maybe he will get it this offseason.....but how do you play 82 games, mad playoff games and then just lose your game like that?
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    kobe still has five rings though...big three are sharing wades won and ironically a lakers legend got him that one...

just sayin'

3 of Kobe's rings it wuznt hz team. It wuz Shaq's.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ the Lebron fans. This dude jumped ship to another superstar's team and did it in probably the most bitchmade way possible, and ya'll only now start to understand what kinda dude he is?

Now you understand he doesn't have heart? The big games that he quit in the past didn't clue you in? Again, the fact that this dude was willing to play a supporting role on another superstar's team should have been all you needed to understand that he really isn't built like that.

But he had a triple double....you cant quit with that.....lol
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WTF are some of yall talkin about He played clutch the whole playoffs minus the Finals, give or take a couple games.....But on the biggest stage he couldn't do it....Last year we gave him a pass bc he found out his momma was hoing but this year there's no excuse.....But for real there's GOT to be some type of conspiracy....That ? played sedated after playin near brilliant the previous rounds against better defenses....Don't yall find that odd?
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the first time i heard about james was when he was in the tenth grade. i had just moved back home from north dakota. then we went to that game where he played oak hill academy, it was on espn. then we were at the mcdonalds slam dunk/3 point shoot out.

i aint gonna say i was a "fan" but i use to ride for that dude. then cleveland was able to draft him.

that was a great day. I ? MET LARRY NANCE AND AUSTIN CARR THAT DAY!!! I SHOOK THEIR HAND!!!

he was something special here. then he wore a ny yankees cap to a cleveland indians game, playoff, and the tribe won. even before that, i didnt like that we had him. he was a ? from day one. we had big Z, ? , Darius Miles, Ricky Davis and lebron james, and nothing came out of it. Why? because he aint ? .

yes, that is a black man like we are black men, but he is a ? ass ? . he always was. he never was down for the city. he aint want it here. he played the best that he could, but he always knew that he would move on. thats why we hate that ? . because we knew that he felt that way.

JUSTICE. THAT ? LEFT CLEVELAND, WELL, DONT LET THE DOORKNOB HIT YOU IN THE ? !!!

sucka ass ? . dwade aint get u no ring. WHAT THE ? U GONNA DO IF CHRIS PAUL OR DWIGHT HOWARD GO TO NEW YORK?

justice. Justice for my city of cleveland.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^^^ realest post ever on the IC. By me.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I roasted lebron for goin to the heat I said he pressed the easy button cuz he was scared

That still has nothin to do wit how he balled this year,he froze up a lot in the finals some of ya'll reaching wit these declarations he now # 4-8 in the nba or his career is done forever

Now all of a sudden he's been doin this since 06? Wtf games was ya'll watchin?

You act Like lebron aint went off and carried a squad thru the playoffs and hit crucial shots or made clutch plays in the 4th before or ever

It has everything to do with that. Lebron made the change because he didn't want to have to be the man game in and game out. That's clear. No one isn't saying he's not a great player. When he can get out there and easily bed everything to his will, he can and will do that. When ? gets tough, he wilts. And yes, he's done that a lot. A lot of fans just don't notice because they are so busy putting all the blame on other people in defese of Lebron.

The man disappeared in the Finals. Why? Because Wade was being the hero. If Lebron could have gotten a championship that way, he wouldn't have cared at all. All these people kept expecting him to come out an have a big game. He never did because he didn't have nearly as much a problem with Wade carrying him through the Finals as other people did.

I'm not gonna say he'll never have what it takes. Up until this year, Dirk was too soft a #1 to lead a team to the championship. He changed that this year and maybe Lebron will beat his demons too.
  • Mumo X
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lebron wil get his. He'll win a title someday but its dissapointin that Bron had the talent to end up in the top 3 that ever playd the game but he'l end up in the top 10-20 range. Its really sad. KD is gon be the player of the Decade. Now im sure of that.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

pssstt: You know in school, they had LD class right? Everybody dont learn at the same speed bruh.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    the first time i heard about james was when he was in the tenth grade. i had just moved back home from north dakota. then we went to that game where he played oak hill academy, it was on espn. then we were at the mcdonalds slam dunk/3 point shoot out.

i aint gonna say i was a "fan" but i use to ride for that dude. then cleveland was able to draft him.

that was a great day. I ? MET LARRY NANCE AND AUSTIN CARR THAT DAY!!! I SHOOK THEIR HAND!!!

he was something special here. then he wore a ny yankees cap to a cleveland indians game, playoff, and the tribe won. even before that, i didnt like that we had him. he was a ? from day one. we had big Z, ? , Darius Miles, Ricky Davis and lebron james, and nothing came out of it. Why? because he aint ? .

yes, that is a black man like we are black men, but he is a ? ass ? . he always was. he never was down for the city. he aint want it here. he played the best that he could, but he always knew that he would move on. thats why we hate that ? . because we knew that he felt that way.

JUSTICE. THAT ? LEFT CLEVELAND, WELL, DONT LET THE DOORKNOB HIT YOU IN THE ? !!!

sucka ass ? . dwade aint get u no ring. WHAT THE ? U GONNA DO IF CHRIS PAUL OR DWIGHT HOWARD GO TO NEW YORK?

tis is the definition of catching feelings...read that again and realize what you said...
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Lebron wil get his. He'll win a title someday but its dissapointin that Bron had the talent to end up in the top 3 that ever playd the game but he'l end up in the top 10-20 range. Its really sad. KD is gon be the player of the Decade. Now im sure of that.

i think he's lost that fear factor from his peers....KD gon take the torch from kobe
  • will grimey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^^^ realest post ever on the IC. By me.

Is your heart healed too? You sound more bitter than Mo...The Cavs will never be good again just be glad yall got Peyton Hillis..
  • Mumo X
    edited June 2011
    Options

I'm not gonna say he'll never have what it takes. Up until this year, Dirk was too soft a #1 to lead a team to the championship. He changed that this year and maybe Lebron will beat his demons too.

he'l def win one,two titles but he wil hav it even more difficult wit Okc around. KDThunderup is a problem waitin to happen
  • will grimey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    tis is the definition of catching feelings...read that again and realize what you said...

Oh ok...Thought I was the only one that peeped that...
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

bruh........
  • Mumo X
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    i think he's lost that fear factor from his peers....KD gon take the torch from kobe

cosign bruh! Bron's goal has been tryna get to that billionaire status. He been caught up in thz hollywood bs, tryna roll wit rappers instead of concentratin in hz career smh! See what happened to tmac,ivy,vince? They really dont learn. Thz cats dont realize that if u keep on winnin the money wil come. KD is gon own thz decade cuz i see a great attitude in him. Great leader. He has alot to work on-mental toughness,aggresiveness,post game,defense,facilitatin. Im sure he'l work on most of thz during offseason. Thunder is a problem and i dont c no one solvin it
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wcep1c.gif
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sorry to hear that

Lol who you got dirk?

It's kind of like the peyton manning comparison.

The most talented and skilled player in the league but lacks the mental toughness to finish consistently in big games.

Brady was winning superbowls while Peyton was choking, but people still was putting Peyton ahead.

But I'm not the prisoner of the moment type of dude and just going to ignore his entire skill-set off a few shortcomings.

But that's just me.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thunder Up!!!!
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    cosign bruh! Bron's goal has been tryna get to that billionaire status. He been caught up in thz hollywood bs, tryna roll wit rappers instead of concentratin in hz career smh! See what happened to tmac,ivy,vince? They really dont learn. Thz cats dont realize that if u keep on winnin the money wil come. KD is gon own thz decade cuz i see a great attitude in him. Great leader. He has alot to work on-mental toughness,aggresiveness,post game,defense,facilitatin. Im sure he'l work on most of thz during offseason. Thunder is a problem and i dont c no one solvin it

Yea im laker but OKC gon be a problem for the next 7 years..... i still gotta a feeling blake griffin gon leave LA and go to his hometown (OKC)...... Lebron has let some golden chances slip away