Let me be the 1st Lebron fan to say.....

Options

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    Lol who you got dirk?

It's kind of like the peyton manning comparison.

The most talented and skilled player in the league but lacks the mental toughness to finish consistently in big games.

Brady was winning superbowls while Peyton was choking, but people still was putting Peyton ahead.

But I'm not the prisoner of the moment type of dude and just going to ignore his entire skill-set off a few shortcomings.

But that's just me.

Lebron is a Great yes but he's not the Best, sorry the Best Show up on the biggest stage he has yet to do that , not only that he straight up folds and starts looking like a role player

and as far as the Bolded Lebron has never been skilled, Talented yes but skilled no....thats his biggest flaw is he ISN'T skilled, no post moves at all ZERO , Average to below average ball handling,inconsistent Jumper , cant play off the ball... when he cant bulldozer his way to the lane or live at the FT line he gets exposed as for having a lack of finesse and pure skill....

and no i would not Call Dirk the Best in the league either , but Lebron damn sure aint , time for ya'll to go find someone else ....but the Lebron "best player in the NBA" has to stop currently , he has pulled the hide and go seek move long enough....im not gonna sit here and act like thats what the "Best" is suppose to be doing.

and the Peyton Manning Comparisons are Awful because while Peyton came up short before he got his ring HE COMPETED! he never quit, i seen LBJ Quit over and over again , flat out shook, there's a difference between Failing for trying and Failing due to being scared...LBJ is Scared.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lebron is a Great yes but he's not the Best, sorry the Best Show up on the biggest stage he has yet to do that , not only that he straight up folds and starts looking like a role player

and as far as the Bolded Lebron has never been skilled, Talented yes but skilled no....thats his biggest flaw is he ISN'T skilled, no post moves at all ZERO , Average to below average ball handling,inconsistent Jumper , cant play off the ball... when he cant bulldozer his way to the lane or live at the FT line he gets exposed as for having a lack of finesse and pure skill....

and no i would not Call Dirk the Best in the league either , but Lebron damn sure aint , time for ya'll to go find someone else ....but the Lebron "best player in the NBA" has to stop currently , he has pulled the hide and go seek move long enough....im not gonna sit here and act like thats what the "Best" is suppose to be doing.

Well we just going to have to disagree on this one my nig.

But besides that you still haven't answered my question, if not dirk, d.rose?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    [font=arial, verdana, helvetica]why hasn't lefraud married his girl yet?

Because he doesn't have a ring
    [/font]
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    the first time i heard about james was when he was in the tenth grade. i had just moved back home from north dakota. then we went to that game where he played oak hill academy, it was on espn. then we were at the mcdonalds slam dunk/3 point shoot out.

i aint gonna say i was a "fan" but i use to ride for that dude. then cleveland was able to draft him.

that was a great day. I ? MET LARRY NANCE AND AUSTIN CARR THAT DAY!!! I SHOOK THEIR HAND!!!

he was something special here. then he wore a ny yankees cap to a cleveland indians game, playoff, and the tribe won. even before that, i didnt like that we had him. he was a ? from day one. we had big Z, ? , Darius Miles, Ricky Davis and lebron james, and nothing came out of it. Why? because he aint ? .

yes, that is a black man like we are black men, but he is a ? ass ? . he always was. he never was down for the city. he aint want it here. he played the best that he could, but he always knew that he would move on. thats why we hate that ? . because we knew that he felt that way.

JUSTICE. THAT ? LEFT CLEVELAND, WELL, DONT LET THE DOORKNOB HIT YOU IN THE ? !!!

sucka ass ? . dwade aint get u no ring. WHAT THE ? U GONNA DO IF CHRIS PAUL OR DWIGHT HOWARD GO TO NEW YORK?

justice. Justice for my city of cleveland.
    the whole city needs to

moveoncooney.gif
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    Well we just going to have to disagree on this one my nig.

But besides that you still haven't answered my question, if not dirk, d.rose?

im Not sure who the best player is currently is what im saying, but it aint Lebron , and no it aint D-rose either, but all im saying is that automatic Label folks use to say for "Lebron" is starting to come off as a joke now after this performance , i mean this was all out embarrassing , a 2 time MVP turns out this ? and ya'll still wanna run around and say this guy is the best in the game???

the guy was possibly the 5th best player in the entire series.... Dirk,D-Wade,Terry,Bosh all played better than Lebron thats fact ...

i mean ya'll just gonna keep saying it because ya'll been saying it for so long or something??...the guy is a really good player, a damn good player , but the guy is flat out folding on the biggest stage ...im sorry but u cant be the "Best" in the game like that, thats the entire point of being the best..

this was hands down a pure embarrassment for him..the thing is i enjoy watching the guy play cuz when he's on his A-Game he's a beast , but no he is not the best in the League at all..but to keep running around saying that after he just got ? on and called out by a 6th Man in the NBA Finals im not bout to keep running with that..

u had guys like JJ Barea showing up in bigger moments then this guy..
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Yea im laker but OKC gon be a problem for the next 7 years..... i still gotta a feeling blake griffin gon leave LA and go to his hometown (OKC)...... Lebron has let some golden chances slip away

yessir but as great as a talent BG is i wouldnt want him in OKC. I dont want KD sharin the spotlight wit no one. I want him to be the leader of Okc, and lead us to titles. We fine the way we are. Bron really messd up the last couple of yrs smh! He coulda bn havin 2-3 rings by now. KD wil be top 5 that ever playd the game and the goat sf when he done wit hz career
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2v02904.gif
  • Mumo X
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Thunder Up!!!!

lol cj. Thunder up
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    yessir but as great as a talent BG is i wouldnt want him in OKC. I dont want KD sharin the spotlight wit no one. I want him to be the leader of Okc, and lead us to titles. We fine the way we are. Bron really messd up the last couple of yrs smh! He coulda bn havin 2-3 rings by now. KD wil be top 5 that ever playd the game and the goat sf when he done wit hz career

Yea but KD got a swag tht BG wouldnt outshine..... i think they would play well 2gether if westbrook can learn his position.... but regardless yall gon be a problem.... but i think Kobe got 1 more ring left in his knees
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol cj. Thunder up

just sayin bruh
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im Not sure who the best player is currently is what im saying, but it aint Lebron , and no it aint D-rose either, but all im saying is that automatic Label folks use to say for "Lebron" is starting to come off as a joke now after this performance , i mean this was all out embarrassing , a 2 time MVP turns out this ? and ya'll still wanna run around and say this guy is the best in the game???

the guy was possibly the 5th best player in the entire series.... Dirk,D-Wade,Terry,Bosh all played better than Lebron thats fact ...

i mean ya'll just gonna keep saying it because ya'll been saying it for so long or something??...the guy is a really good player, a damn good player , but the guy is flat out folding on the biggest stage ...im sorry but u cant be the "Best" in the game like that, thats the entire point of being the best..

this was hands down a pure embarrassment for him..the thing is i enjoy watching the guy play cuz when he's on his A-Game he's a beast , but no he is not the best in the League at all..but to keep running around saying that after he just got ? on and called out by a 6th Man in the NBA Finals im not bout to keep running with that..

u had guys like JJ Barea showing up in bigger moments then this guy..

I totally understand why "you" feel the way you feel.

And it's rational, but "I'm" not the prisoner of the moment.

Like I said we just going to have to disagree on this one and whether I explain myself why I feel like he's the best or not you still going to have your perception of him.

Like I said people still crowned Peyton Manning when he came up short, crowned A-rod when he came up short and Lebron falls in that same category.

But to ya point is was embarrassing, it was like he wasn't even trying out there. He was just watching waiting for somebodyelse to step up instead of him.

Maybe D-Wade going off made him a watcher, but he going have to man the ? up real soon.

Now I didn't see the game tonight cause I was at work all day so I can't say too much about him tonight.

But friends told me he started off hot and got passive again.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The problem is, yall ? 's fell for his excuses from jump...all that "maybe tomorrow" ? he was feeding people whenever he lost...people kept taking it...first when Wade won in 06 it was "he had Shaq"...then when he failed in 07 it was "he needs help"...then no matter who Cleveland brought in, it was "nah nah, they not good enough, he needs someone on the level of Scottie Pippen"....then when the ? blatantly quit on the Cavs in '10 it was..."delonte ? his momma"...."and Cleveland sucks"..."and he threw the games cuz he was leaving in the off season anyway"...so the finally straw...this ? finally SPOKE..."We going to Miami, we gonna win not 1, not 2, etc".."we so good we could have Pat Riley running point"...? had a parade and ? , no more excuses left...you get not one but TWO All-stars..one, a proven champion AND finals MVP. And they out play him, all they need is for this ? to show up and have a few half decent games, and this ? blatantly goes about NOT taking over games, ? , ? taking over, he didn't even show up, my man didn't break 25 points???? This ? was putting up Lamar Odom numbers. Then, he says "check my defensive numbers"...well Mr. James, your team only shut down the other team 2 times outta 4...so overall, defensively ...yall didn't execute...now it's "oh man, wait til Lebron plays in a finals when his baby momma AINT ? another baller..watch how he show out!"

How convenient that every time he plays epically bad against superior opponents (heart not "talents") someone in his life is completely ? him over (OFF THE COURT)...I'm sorry but you are a GROWN man, and there are expectations put on you...if I ? up at my job and blamed it on a woman breaking my heart, I'd be fired and laughed out the building, no excuse for you Baby Bron Bron!
  • kacee139
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    The problem is, yall ? 's fell for his excuses from jump...all that "maybe tomorrow" ? he was feeding people whenever he lost...people kept taking it...first when Wade won in 06 it was "he had Shaq"...then when he failed in 07 it was "he needs help"...then no matter who Cleveland brought in, it was "nah nah, they not good enough, he needs someone on the level of Scottie Pippen"....then when the ? blatantly quit on the Cavs in '10 it was..."delonte ? his momma"...."and Cleveland sucks"..."and he threw the games cuz he was leaving in the off season anyway"...so the finally straw...this ? finally SPOKE..."We going to Miami, we gonna win not 1, not 2, etc".."we so good we could have Pat Riley running point"...? had a parade and ? , no more excuses left...you get not one but TWO All-stars..one, a proven champion AND finals MVP. And they out play him, all they need is for this ? to show up and have a few half decent games, and this ? blatantly goes about NOT taking over games, ? , ? taking over, he didn't even show up, my man didn't break 25 points???? This ? was putting up Lamar Odom numbers. Then, he says "check my defensive numbers"...well Mr. James, your team only shut down the other team 2 times outta 4...so overall, defensively ...yall didn't execute...now it's "oh man, wait til Lebron plays in a finals when his baby momma AINT ? another baller..watch how he show out!"

How convenient that every time he plays epically bad against superior opponents (heart not "talents") someone in his life is completely ? him over (OFF THE COURT)...I'm sorry but you are a GROWN man, and there are expectations put on you...if I ? up at my job and blamed it on a woman breaking my heart, I'd be fired and laughed out the building, no excuse for you Baby Bron Bron!

Truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SMH at Van Gundy sayin they need to trade him or DWADE
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young chad wrote: »

2n04mec.gif
  • Mumo X
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Yea but KD got a swag tht BG wouldnt outshine..... i think they would play well 2gether if westbrook can learn his position.... but regardless yall gon be a problem.... but i think Kobe got 1 more ring left in his knees

marvin gaye is the truth! Now, you,tommy,bigrizz,hrap & 2012 are the only dudes in thz forum that spit the truth. Kobe havin one more ship in him? I dunno. Maybe, but if they get Howard or BG thz upcomin season and kobe acceptin to play 2nd fiddle. But as they are currently constructed, i dont see u gettin past okc next yr, keep in mind KD,RW,Ibaka,Harden wil be better players. Thats scary. And i agree, there is that finesse in KDs game, its obvious the kid destined for greatness
  • kacee139
    edited June 2011
    Options
    marvin gaye is the truth! Now, you,tommy,bigrizz,hrap & 2012 are the only dudes in thz forum that spit the truth. Kobe havin one more ship in him? I dunno. Maybe, but if they get Howard or BG thz upcomin season and kobe acceptin to play 2nd fiddle. But as they are currently constructed, i dont see u gettin past okc next yr, keep in mind KD,RW,Ibaka,Harden wil be better players. Thats scary. And i agree, there is that finesse in KDs game, its obvious the kid destined for greatness

Depends on how the lockout and offseason go... But the Lakers gettin knocked off early might be a blessing in disguise for Kobe.....but depending on what we do at point guard we will be in the mix for at least 1 more ring...dont forget dallas's squad is older than the lakers. But KD and squad is gon be a major factor depends on Russ and Perkins how far yall go
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yessir but as great as a talent BG is i wouldnt want him in OKC. I dont want KD sharin the spotlight wit no one. I want him to be the leader of Okc, and lead us to titles. We fine the way we are.

lol, you REALLY wouldn't want Blake in OKC? I'm sure they could find a way to make that work.....

(that said, I'm still mad the Thunder exist. Seattle got ? lol)
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SO YALL GON ACT LIKE YALL AIN'T SEE BOSH COLLAPSING IN THE TUNNEL CRYING?!!!! I need a gif ASAP....
    I can't figure out why Chris Bosh was crying like that. He has a whole WNBA season ahead of him. He can still win a ship.
    My day ended as soon as I saw this LMAO_________________!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how MANY ? up nicknames bron got ive heard

lebum
    lebrick
    lechoke
    lebitch
    ringless king

feel free to add if im missing any
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I agree with the premise of this thread. For the last 4-5 seasons I've been saying that he's the best player in the League and in the Bos and Chi series' he vindicated those statements, but the best player has to play his best in the BIGGEST Games. Bron didn't do it. Dudes like Barkley, Ewing and Malone put it all on the line when they had their shots in the Finals, Bron seemed scared of the moment. He'll be remembered for this unless he wins multiple chips, beginning next season.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Im a Lebron fan as well, and ? has definitely changed for me too smfh..... he's becoming harder and harder to defend

the bolded is a pretty funny statement when you think about how Dallas shut him down in the 4th quarter consistently LOL

he betta not ever cosign somebody calling him "king" james again

HOW HE KANG WIT NO RANG????
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    If you think outside influences didnt come into the fold, your kidding yourself.

But I agree in the sense that, at some point (like game fucken 6) you block all that ? out and do what you can do, your the best in the business.

And he didnt.

He refused to assert himself.

Ridiculous.. I'm embarrassed for him.

Not to sound bias because I haven't witnessed the entire game, but this is incredibly true!!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

lebum
    lebrick
    lechoke
    lebitch
    ringless king

poppa dot

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    #6 on McDonalds Menu >>>>>> #6 on The Miami Heat

*Dead* DAMN!!
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

lebum
    lebrick
    lechoke
    lebitch
    ringless king

Lefraud Shames

LOL @ Dallas proclaiming today "Lebron James Day". Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early. SMH.