Put Ya Sneaker Game On Blast

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    what's wrong with jean shorts ???,and those New Balances rap doctor picked are the kind that nurses be rockin' FOH !

Honestly, i personally think jean shorts are tacky the same way you don't bang with the new balance i posted and jean shorts are also just something im not used to seeing people rock but to each its own
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Real talk, yea jean shorts seem kinda corny now that I've moved on to cargos, but that's wolf's style so *kanye shrug*
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    nothing wrong with em bruh...they just everyday chill shoes that you can throw on with almost anything and be straight

i wouldn't post my ? if i wanted to now. Already came at me wrong, not bout to post to prove myself now.

? u act like im beggin u or soemthing!... I aint worried bout my fresh, but if you gone come at a ? in here, you gone have to put up or shut up!
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Real talk, yea jean shorts seem kinda corny now that I've moved on to cargos, but that's wolf's style so *kanye shrug*

i ? with cargos too....real talk i got over a hundred pair of jeans/shorts/cargos so im bound to have a couple pair of jean shorts nah mean?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? u act like im beggin u or soemthing!... I aint worried bout my fresh, but if you gone come at a ? in here, you gone have to put up or shut up!

breh he cant post no fits....think about it....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    team heaterz!!!!!!!!!!! ? a hater!!!!!!!!!!!
  • R.D.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    breh he cant post no fits....think about it....

You the man bruh

Is just the internet
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You the man bruh

Is just the internet

your forgivin young ice......
  • R.D.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    your forgivin young ice......

that man aint got nuffin to do with me so i fail to see the relation
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that man aint got nuffin to do with me so i fail to see the relation

breh....wack taste in shoes?....cant post fits?......trollin like a ? ?...? thats you
  • R.D.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    breh....wack taste in shoes?....cant post fits?......trollin like a ? ?...? thats you

aite man
    Im a grown ass man, i dont have time to go back n forth with people over dumb ?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't wear jean shorts any more but i dont really see a problem with em. Wolf's style aint my style but to each his own.
    Reason why this is the Sneaker thread not rip the runway
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yall sound like two ? mad
    How dro mad cause i went at his man after he came at me and gon start caping
    Your man came at me and i told him he cant dress which is fact. I'm not even about to go back and forth with a ? who wears jean shorts
    You got to be ? kiddin me
    LMAOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Digs it so I sigged it
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    Options
    team heaterz!!!!!!!!!!! ? a hater!!!!!!!!!!!

is that you or like some group u belong to?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    is that you or like some group u belong to?

its a group 'heaterz over haterz" but how that ? gonna actlike he wasnt sittin at his desk top wearing wrangler brand jean shorts whill talking ? about my shorts? talkin bout "? from the south cant dress" guess that fit in my avi now is wack too huh?
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its a group 'heaterz over haterz" but how that ? gonna actlike he wasnt sittin at his desk top wearing wrangler brand jean shorts whill talking ? about my shorts? Talkin bout "? from the south cant dress" guess that fit in my avi now is wack too huh?

man all of your shoes iz wack!.. U aint even got no new balances in your collection! ? is wrong with u son!...

And u aint even up on your hybrid jordan game like he is... You need to step it up wolf or get off this site!
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    man all of your shoes iz wack!.. U aint even got no new balances in your collection! ? is wrong with u son!...

And u aint even up on your hybrid jordan game like he is... You need to step it up wolf or get off this site!

i know! :( but i try! cant belive i thought bbc shorts with jaspers was cool! :"(
  • Dakari
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *clears throat for british accent* Wolf looks funny in his avi. the wife beater cancels out the bourgeoisieness of the Jasper's.
    i think this is an example of using the shoes to carry the outfit. The Don's are undoubtedly fresh, but the fit doesn't work with them.

edit:*real ? ? * nah i think its just the shirt being open and the beater thats ? it up
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i know! :( but i try! cant belive i thought bbc shorts with jaspers was cool! :"(

what kinda shoes are those u got on in your avi?.. they look like them louis kanye's or some jordans
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what kinda shoes are those u got on in your avi?.. they look like them louis kanye's or some jordans

there the louie jaspers the shorts are bbc with the pink spaceman the shirt is a white linen with pink and fushia "paisley" on it...i was also wearing LV millionaire sunglasses that day...oh and a louis v damier print belt......ole one foam ? talkin bout i look funny in my avi....? thats a 2500 dollar outfit.... ? yoself lmao
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    there the louie jaspers the shorts are bbc with the pink spaceman the shirt is a white linen with pink and fushia "paisley" on it...i was also wearing LV millionaire sunglasses that day...oh and a louis v damier print belt......ole one foam ? talkin bout i look funny in my avi....? thats a 2500 dollar outfit.... ? yoself lmao

? ...i got shoes dat cost 2500!!! what is u sayin???? what up wolf what been poppin! i see da same ? been goin on in here. i been on hiatus but i got some ? comin in friday.
  • Dakari
    edited June 2011
    Options

expensive dont mean fresh breh. button up your shirt and it would look way better is all i'm saying.
    and smh @ yall buying the young ice hype and talking about me owning one pair of foams or some ? like i said i was stuntin. I don't even wear foams and i clearly stated i was selling them (Which is lame to do according to Ice). i wear a 12...
    SNC00998.jpg

you gettin pretty defensive in here b
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    Options
    there the louie jaspers the shorts are bbc with the pink spaceman the shirt is a white linen with pink and fushia "paisley" on it...i was also wearing lv millionaire sunglasses that day...oh and a louis v damier print belt......ole one foam ? talkin bout i look funny in my avi....? thats a 2500 dollar outfit.... ? yoself lmao

yeah i thought those were them shoes... I cant even fade yall on them.. I woulda been scared to wear shoes that cost that much... Phewww.. Yall boyz have at it!
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? ...i got shoes dat cost 2500!!! what is u sayin???? what up wolf what been poppin! i see da same ? been goin on in here. i been on hiatus but i got some ? comin in friday.

i know you do! i was ust sayin the fit was fresh...lol
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    expensive dont mean fresh breh. button up your shirt and it would look way better is all i'm saying.
    and smh @ yall buying the young ice hype and talking about me owning one pair of foams or some ? like i said i was stuntin. I don't even wear foams and i clearly stated i was selling them (Which is lame to do according to Ice). i wear a 12...
    SNC00998.jpg

you gettin pretty defensive in here b

i was on my old mobster in miami swag...but nah i was just throwin shots in good fun breh...i ? with dakari....no ?