17 lost pyramids in kemet

Options
Olorun22
Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    WTF do pyramids do? Like did they perform a function? Make life better? WHAT?

According to the Egyptians they served as places for their rulers to return because they felt that a part of them never died. Some pyramids even had plumbing systems in them.

Scientists wrongly stated that there was no architectural purpose for them, but they were in error. The Egyptians used them to chart their astronomy and for travel purposes. The Great Pyramid in Giza lies at the center of the Earth. Amazing when you consider this was 5000 years ago. Even more amazing is the fact that modern man has not been able to build one and has not yet figured out the exact measurement of Pi, which the Egyptians had to know in order to build one, according to mathematicians and engineers.

Egyptians were not advanced in everything but their architectural knowledge was on some next ?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    The Great Pyramid in Giza lies at the center of the Earth.
    Center meaning what, exactly?
    modern man has not been able to build one
    It's a common false belief that modern architects don't know how the pyramids could have been constructed and couldn't replicate one.
    and has not yet figured out the exact measurement of Pi, which the Egyptians had to know in order to build one, according to mathematicians and engineers.
    Name some of these mathematicians and engineers.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why are we so proud of pyramids? Black People today can't build them either.

..........?
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why are we so proud of pyramids? Black People today can't build them either.

I think the reason why we are so proud is because our ancestors built them. It shows us the possibilities that lie dormant within us. SO we should promote it as a tool of inspiration not an object of adoration. Europeans are proud of their ancestry. Jews always big up their accomplishments. The Chinese in America are proud of their native homeland, so why would you begrudge that?

No we can't build them in the state we are in. When the invaders destroyed the learning centers at Thebes, Alexandria, and other places they pretty much got rid of the old time cycle of knowledge. But we will one day go beyond that, because the nature of the Universe is expansive and cyclical.

As it was in the beginning............
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Center meaning what, exactly?

Go look up the word center or centre if your British.

It's a common false belief that modern architects don't know how the pyramids could have been constructed and couldn't replicate one.

That is not what I stated. What I said was they can not build one. I could know how something has been built doesn't mean I known the technical aspects of how to build it. My Uncle worked for GM for 53 years building cars and told me how they were built, it does not mean I know how to build them. But name me one entity or person that has built one in this modern era. I'll wait...............

Name some of these mathematicians and engineers.

Nah, not interested in playing it tag.

Pick one, many mathematicians and engineering professor at any college and university will verify what I am saying. Just do a basic google search ...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    As usual, you fail to deliver.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not a waiter I don't cater.

Couldn't find one huh?
  • stillmatic_01