More than 80% of women fantasize about bein ? from the back while giving head do

Options

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I actually believe this number is close to being accurate
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I had a girl try to set this ? up with me and another dude. She was asking all sorts of wierd questions. Basically... I ran out of the house like a little ? a 5 a.m. when she started trying to take my clothes off.

failed.

why run tho?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

i have and vice versa
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    will munny aint tryna go double vaginal with some DUDE

what is it with black dudes and trying to have as many dudes in the room as possible and only one girl?

yall be givin dap, singin old ? spirituals, and playing Madden while waiting in line for f-grade used ?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not gon lie, me n my best friend have made a few chicks victims, one was married n all. It crazy how easy it is to pull off when they think u ain't gon tell nobody
  • Plop Star
    edited June 2011
    Options
    a fat ? tried to get me and my cousin but my cousin wasnt down for it

he missed out, i got the best head i ever got in life

wit ice

i still call this ? two years later.......her fat ass
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

what is it with black dudes and trying to have as many dudes in the room as possible and only one girl?

yall be givin dap, singin old ? spirituals, and playing Madden while waiting in line for f-grade used ?

or 2k(insert year here as old as '05)
  • Plop Star
    edited June 2011
    Options

lol ? be tryin to lose on purpose, taking extended timeouts on ?
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not gon lie, me n my best friend have made a few chicks victims, one was married n all. It crazy how easy it is to pull off when they think u ain't gon tell nobody

yeah thats it exactly. most dudes hang with dudes that are like them.

so if a chick feeling you, and she even somewhat ? -ish, theres a very good chance she somewhat feelin ya boy too.

so that part of the battle is already won. all thats needed is a place she feels comfortable, drinks and time.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I had a girl try to set this ? up with me and another dude. She was asking all sorts of wierd questions. Basically... I ran out of the house like a little ? a 5 a.m. when she started trying to take my clothes off.

yea i believe you cuz after shorty started running round the crib naked wit jus me her and my cousin there and not jus sum flashing type ? , she gettin comfortable talking to him n ? wit no pantys on it was clear
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah thats it exactly. most dudes hang with dudes that are like them.

so if a chick feeling you, and she even somewhat ? -ish, theres a very good chance she somewhat feelin ya boy too.

so that part of the battle is already won. all thats needed is a place she feels comfortable, drinks and time.

Man what's crazy is....NONE of them were ? .....these hoes was sober n knew wtf they was doin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man what's crazy is....NONE of them were ? .....these hoes was sober n knew wtf they was doin

same here .... smh @ me and my ? going ham on a mother while her daughters who we were there for originally were sleeping .... true story .
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2011
    Options
    same here .... smh @ me and my ? going ham on a mother while her daughters who we were there for originally were sleeping .... true story .

Hahahahahaha I remember u posting that before
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hahahahahaha I remember u posting that before

whats crazy is I felt guilty about the ? LIKE I WAS IN THE WRONG .... ? I was only 17 ..
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whats crazy is I felt guilty about the ? LIKE I WAS IN THE WRONG .... ? I was only 17 ..

Man after me n my best friend ? the married ? I felt bad......like damn shortie gon go home n kiss her hsband with both our kids on her mouth...smh.......SLORE
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That's called your conscience @ best.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

dont think these freaks dont know what they doing when theyre ? .

alcohol isnt some demon that makes you do something you dont want to do.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    <--- in the 20% that doesn't want to have sex with 2 men at once

c/s I've never fantasized about sexing to men.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    Spider next to your right foot above the "i" in Join. Reach your right foot over and smash that ? . It wants to bite you.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Spider next to your right foot above the "i" in Join. Reach your right foot over and smash that ? . It wants to bite you.

lmao you stupid.
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Shots at ....

nevermind.

How is that shots? That's her thing.

Plus I don't fantasize either...anymore. :)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    How is that shots? That's her thing.

Plus I don't fantasies either...anymore. :)
    I don't believe you but I'll go along. Do you think fantasizing about sex with others while in a relationship is a problem if all you do is fantasize? We can't just shut our minds off and lose our imagination. We can lie and act like we have but I don't buy that ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Shots at ....

nevermind.

shots at no one ... I just stated a fact

Dainty wrote: »

some men on here don't believe anything women post . They want the truth but always doubt it
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't believe you but I'll go along. Do you think fantasizing about sex with others while in a relationship is a problem if all you do is fantasize? We can't just shut our minds off and lose our imagination. We can lie and act like we have but I don't buy that ? .

lol..we're convicling people for thoughts now? No I don't think that's a problem as long as you aren't trying to vocalize those thoughts to me!

And I really don't fantasize about that anymore. It's like finally smashing that chick you dream about, it loses a lot of the appeal.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm incline to beleive this....