Hell NAH. Guy Takes A Hit Of Salvia, Trips Out & Breaks Out The Window... SMH.

Options
2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    my husbands brother who hangs out with nothing but white boys told us to try it. he said it wasn't that bad. so we see some at the smoke shop and decide to give it a try. so we buy the 80 strength stuff which was the strongest, his brother had only tried the 20. he said all it did was make him have a laughing fit.

so my hubby rolls it up fat as ? , lights it and takes a toke, says he feels nothing and decides to take a long ass drag, passes it to me, and i hit it hard as hell cuz i thought i wasn't strong. like 30 sec later, i swear we changed dimensions. i could literally see the walls pixelate and melt away as another world opened up.

now the craziest thing is my man and i had the SAME hallucination, do you know the unlikelyhood of having a shared hallucination, that ? never happens. so we both see this demon, it was yellow and red, and was floating from the right side of the room towards us. i look closer and see that the red is actually blood and that she has these huge teeth, sorta like venom from spiderman

and as the walls melted away, it crossed over us. i'm looking down at my hand and i see and feel it pixelating. also i just had the most terrified feeling ever in life, that ? was undescribable. now i'm trying to fight the high, i crawled up in hubby's lap, closed my eyes tight, clung to him, and started chanting some prayers in my language. and then the demon devoured me somehow. i feel like i'm free-falling and i get impaled on a huge stalactite.

after the high wore off, it only lasted like 5 min, but it felt like hours, my chest still hurt. i wasn't right for a week after that ? . so never again, EVER

Yah Bless your soul, i bet you was SUPER SPOOKED!!! seein devils and ? , Come on sista that's white people ? and that aint cool, that drug and ? is straight from the devil to make people lose their minds - LOL, I bet you was chanting prayers hard and loud, lol. I stop smoking weed when i was 21

Now give me a shot of scotch, a cigar and im cool
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i made this thread 2 months ago :(
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Salvia aint no joke man.... took one hit and was tripping hard as ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    better than that drug, than the one that rots you're legs off.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    smh couldnt do it
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Basically you're becoming a functioning ? temporarily.

edited June 2011
    Options
    I watched this ? liek 30 times last night.. LMAOOOOOOOOO.. Look at the chick after he jumps tho.. She's gone too..
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I used to ? with damiana/ that legal synthetic weed they had down here. I think the straight damiana was good, but that soul meds ? , that ? changed, and i think it was around the time they had to switch it up the formula cause of the laws I would hear voices and start talkin to myself. I really felt like there was a demon or a relatively strong spirit ? with me when i was on that ? . I would get really ? up negative thoughts and incredibly low self esteem and confidence while high and for a few days after... Id talk to chicks while high and sound like a real lame cause i thought they were being serious when they would joke me, irrepairable damage done one night. I stopped ? with that ? after that, im stickin with weed.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I used to ? with damiana/ that legal synthetic weed they had down here. I think the straight damiana was good, but that soul meds ? , that ? changed, and i think it was around the time they had to switch it up the formula cause of the laws I would hear voices and start talkin to myself. I really felt like there was a demon or a relatively strong spirit ? with me when i was on that ? . I would get really ? up negative thoughts and incredibly low self esteem and confidence while high and for a few days after... Id talk to chicks while high and sound like a real lame cause i thought they were being serious when they would joke me, irrepairable damage done one night. I stopped ? with that ? after that, im stickin with weed.

becuz that ? is the devil and the devil will find any way to get your mind, white people love to play with the devil thru music and drugs.... and what's sad in mostly all the videos when ? is loosin their damn minds, 9/10 times is a white person giving it to them.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    becuz that ? is the devil and the devil will find any way to get your mind, white people love to play with the devil thru music and drugs.... and what's sad in mostly all the videos when ? is loosin their damn minds, 9/10 times is a white person giving it to them.

Man on the real, I believe natural and unnatural drugs, like salvia, peyote, marijuana, ayahausca.. really do open u up to different dimensions, and there are demons or spirits and ? that can mess with you when you are there.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol a couple of my friends did it, with mixed results.
    Funniest one was in my boy's basement and the kid who lived there did it. He had a 40 on the counter so he puts it down, sits on the couch and takes a hit. At first he was laughing and ? and then all of a sudden he gets up mad quick like he on a mission. He surveys the room and sprints to the 40 on the counter. He grabs it and runs back to the couch (the basement is small so picture him running like 5 steps as fast as he can). He sits back on the couch and holds the 40 as if someone is like protecting it, and then one of my dumb friends is like yo bro is that your baby??? He gets up mad as ? and throws the 40 across the room at the wall... Needless to say he wasn't too happy when it wore off.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did the bottle disappear into kansas with rainbow fox