Landscaping!

Options
Vader_F_Kennedy
Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
anybody own or work for a landscaper tell me if im crazy!

my landscaper has only been cutting my grass and nothing else not trimming the weeds or bushes! im like who the ? just cuts grass and thats it when you see the bushes and weeds are getting long this ? gon tell me its extra wtf i thought it was a package when you cut grass trimming the weeds and bushes go along with it

am i buggin or is this common practice

Comments

• it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah u right! My pops owns a landscaping buisness and all that ? should b included! Tell ur landscaper to do that ? if not u gona fire him and watch he'll do that ? with a quickness! If not he just dont wana work for u period...
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Trimming the bushes, and any additional services are extra, unless specifically discussed before hand. Try a big outfit, like TruGreen or your local flower shop company to get a better deal. I've only encountered this problem with guys who run their own "landscaping" company.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Trimming the bushes, and any additional services are extra, unless specifically discussed before hand. Try a big outfit, like TruGreen or your local flower shop company to get a better deal. I've only encountered this problem with guys who run their own "landscaping" company.

tru green dont cut grass they just treat lawns and give you that healthy lookin grass
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah u right! My pops owns a landscaping buisness and all that ? should b included! Tell ur landscaper to do that ? if not u gona fire him and watch he'll do that ? with a quickness! If not he just dont wana work for u period...

thats what im sayin that should be in the package! he just tryin to nickel and dime a ? ...smh ? i swear
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    tru green dont cut grass they just treat lawns and give you that healthy lookin grass

The TruGreen here in Memphis does that, and landscaping....so maybe they offer different services according to the region. I know this because I had them treat my lawn, and do basic lawn service last summer.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mexicans B. That's what htey hear for.
  • it's me bi***es
    edited July 2011
    Options
    vader wrote: »
    thats what im sayin that should be in the package! He just tryin to nickel and dime a ? ...smh ? i swear

yea dont fall for that "its not in tha fine print ? " cuz triming, weeding mowing and blowing is part of tha package! Comon sense! Check that fool!
  • it's me bi***es
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mexicans b. That's what htey hear for.

and to keep punk muhfuckas like u from comin out yo house!! Ol fonsworth bentley lookin muhfucka! U lucky i dont got time to b on this today to roast tha ? out yo faget ass!!
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You may got the state of California down lock but you know your place in the South spicarooni. Y'all turf is Home Depot parking lots and strawberry fields. You'd fall in line too.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    The TruGreen here in Memphis does that, and landscaping....so maybe they offer different services according to the region. I know this because I had them treat my lawn, and do basic lawn service last summer.

maybe ........fools dont do ? here but bug you early in the morning to sign you up
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea dont fall for that "its not in tha fine print ? " cuz triming, weeding mowing and blowing is part of tha package! Comon sense! Check that fool!

yea ill talk to that ? next time he come good look homie! and you too ms jones
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Back when I was younger we touched it all. Everything on the property got cut, trimmed, and cleaned. Can't have a fresh cut grass and the bushes look like ? . That's like washing your car and not cleaning the tires or windows. But I never dealt with the paper work end of it, I was just the labor. I reckon something like that would have to be agreed on before hand. You should of had some kind of invoice for services rendered that explains that.

Or is this just some ? you found in the hood that asked to do your grass? In that case, you get what you pay for.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Back when I was younger we touched it all. Everything on the property got cut, trimmed, and cleaned. Can't have a fresh cut grass and the bushes look like ? . That's like washing your car and not cleaning the tires or windows. But I never dealt with the paper work end of it, I was just the labor. I reckon something like that would have to be agreed on before hand. You should of had some kind of invoice for services rendered that explains that.

Or is this just some ? you found in the hood that asked to do your grass? In that case, you get what you pay for.

naw its a legit buisness..? told me 50 bucks extra for my bushes FOH
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i thought we were talking about the other landscaping.

i don't pay anyone to do my lawn/yard, that's what my husband is for. i will do the gardening tho

the company that does my mom's yard does it all, but i'm not sure if she pays extra or it's included. the lady across the street has a landscaper i could ask her

yea ask her and leave if on my profile wall preciate it
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i thought we were talking about the other landscaping.

i don't pay anyone to do my lawn/yard, that's what my husband is for. i will do the gardening tho

the company that does my mom's yard does it all, but i'm not sure if she pays extra or it's included. the lady across the street has a landscaper i could ask her

exactly. I tell you they dont make men like they used to, yet these be the same dudes that want old fashion women, but are just plain ole worthless
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i don't see why an able bodied man would hire a landscaper unless he has a huge property or something.

this here is me :(

I don't have the time for it anymore
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im taking care of my mom who has breast cancer late stages and i work so i dont have time to tend to the lawn!
    instead of just making an assumption you should have just asked me why i dont cut my own grass instead of the o men
    are worthless

you ladies have a nice evening tho its all love
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i don't see why an able bodied man would hire a landscaper unless he has a huge property or something.

that's what weekend chores are for.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ i was just making a general statement. i'm sorry if u took it as a dig, i didn't mean it that way

i'm speaking more on a man that could do it himself, but pays someone else to do it. or pays someone to fix something when he can do it

its cool..but if dude keeps this half assing im going to buy my own equipment and do it my self. now fixing things that i will always pay some one to do no matter what im not handy
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    that's what weekend chores are for.

i wrk every weekend.