Options
2»

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Skip simply stated facts on this one. Moss is 34; T.O. is 37. T.O. also ? up his ACL.

Moss is the best of 2 evils.

37 y/o that plays like he's 34>>>>>> 34 y/o that plays like he's 37 when he doesnt get his way
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not a Skip Bayless fan but.....

Moss is faster, has more up, has better hands, and he's still not better than TO?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    moss hasnt done ? in 2 years lol. its not about age. Jerry Rice was killin ? the way T.O. does now in his old age
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    makaveli25 wrote: »
    not a skip bayless fan but.....

Moss is faster, has more up, has better hands, and he's still not better than to?

no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why does this feel like another CS NBA argument thread?
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moss is younger.
    Moss at this point has more ability than T.O currently does.
    And Moss didn't hurt himself filming a ? reality show.
    I'll say Moss, but if New England didn't pick this ? up from Oakland for pretty much nothing, he would have remained irrelevant from 2007 and beyond.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Moss has always been better than TO. He will be remember as better than TO.

Moss prime>>>> TOs prime.

Yeah. Moss was SCaRY...TO is a dude that just piled up stats. Put he never put the fear of ? in any DC. Moss, at one point had DC considering career changes
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    moss hasnt done ? in 2 years lol. its not about age. Jerry Rice was killin ? the way T.O. does now in his old age

You are such a ? ass ? . If you wont admit DCs in the NFL were straight TERRIFIED of Randy at points you arent a credibel football observer. Iver actually ASKED DCs in the NFL and they knew TO was a basic NE receiver. Just force the ball. But when you force the ball to randy,you made the whole D change
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    darkstarr8 wrote: »
    How many times can they debate Moss vs T.O. They've done it like a million times. Skip always picks Moss.

Because if you dont ? ride after stats where a dude can get a 5 yard slant and get tackled, EVERYONE KNEW randy was going deep and they still couldnt stop him. Defenses adjusted to MOSS
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    blah blah blah grizz, that means Moss excelled at what he was good at but T.O. was, is, and always has been the better receiver
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Because if you dont ? ride after stats where a dude can get a 5 yard slant and get tackled, EVERYONE KNEW randy was going deep and they still couldnt stop him. Defenses adjusted to MOSS

What does this have to do with what I said?
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Umm did people not watch the video and just go by the thread title... the question wasn't "who is greater moss or owens" it was "who would you rather sign going into next season"... so Skips answer isn't crazy at all... hell even if he said Moss was greater then Owens i couldn't consider it "crazy"
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moss is younger.
    Moss at this point has more ability than T.O currently does.
    And Moss didn't hurt himself filming a ? reality show.
    I'll say Moss, but if New England didn't pick this ? up from Oakland for pretty much nothing, he would have remained irrelevant from 2007 and beyond.

Moss was that ? last year.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »

You do know Moss doesn't play for the Patriots anymore right?
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    Umm did people not watch the video and just go by the thread title... the question wasn't "who is greater moss or owens" it was "who would you rather sign going into next season"... so Skips answer isn't crazy at all... hell even if he said Moss was greater then Owens i couldn't consider it "crazy"

If thats the question then Moss only bcuz of TO's age..

I prefer TO over Moss only bcuz he can do so much more than Moss as a receiver
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    There seems to be a strong rumor going around saying that Randy Moss will sign with the J-E-T-S

Either Braylon or Santonio is getting an extension (signs point toward Santonio re-signing) and once that happens, Braylon will sign elsewhere for more $$$$ and Randy might (strong might) that he'll get a 2-year incentive laden contract.

Besides the one thing I can agree with Bayless on is that once the Pats cut him he looked crushed psychologically. Why not get the opportunity to ? on Belicheck at any given cost playing against him twice a year????

Vey Interesting
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    blah blah blah grizz, that means Moss excelled at what he was good at but T.O. was, is, and always has been the better receiver

I agree... Moss is the most overrated WR in nfl History IMO... Both Healthy both in there prime I take TO over Moss.