Cheapseats 2k Thread

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    stop sending me voice messages u loser...nice mic u 40 yr old ? ....do me a favor, get up, controller in hand mic plugged in, walk to the mirror and look at yourself.....u pathetic excuse for a man.....this nukka took 4 hours in between games to practice LMAO....ur trash dude, keep shooting airballs in a videogame (is that even possible?????) u was a pusssy alll last night, and u ran away u faced someone far more talented than you...keep playing and beating up on ya brother's friends, u aint ready or skilled enough to play the elite...u a neighborhood nukka, beatin up on ya weedhead friends that think the Y button is the triangle button cuz them broke nukkas still got playstation 2's and 4xl white tee's....pull up ya Girbaud's and take a seat while an iller nukka does this.....airball nukka.

Don't know or care about this video game ? , but if the fire marshal walked into this thread and saw ^^^^^^

He would shut it down for excess ether. lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I need to get Xbox live
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Damn...this ? p swayze wasn't lettin up huh....if u do that pause ? n play that offball d ? while ur at it then that's kinda lame...2 ? confirmed already so it does look fishy
    LOL thats all he does bruh
    stop sending me voice messages u loser...nice mic u 40 yr old ? ....do me a favor, get up, controller in hand mic plugged in, walk to the mirror and look at yourself.....u pathetic excuse for a man.....this nukka took 4 hours in between games to practice LMAO....ur trash dude, keep shooting airballs in a videogame (is that even possible?????) u was a pusssy alll last night, and u ran away u faced someone far more talented than you...keep playing and beating up on ya brother's friends, u aint ready or skilled enough to play the elite...u a neighborhood nukka, beatin up on ya weedhead friends that think the Y button is the triangle button cuz them broke nukkas still got playstation 2's and 4xl white tee's....pull up ya Girbaud's and take a seat while an iller nukka does this.....airball nukka.
    LLwpn.jpg

you got an excuse for quitting? ? boy
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I need to get Xbox live
    ayo im on ps3 too if u got 2k11
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao yo ? said "pull up your girbauds"

rofl
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    P Swayze takes this ? seriously
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    P Swayze takes this ? seriously

It's deeper than pick and rolls son...
  • p swayze 166
    p swayze 166 Members Posts: 120
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's deeper than pick and rolls son...

tell them...they have no idea.....this scrub nukka coo coo was getting alleys thrown on him with the 24 post elementary play....nukka got fooled by the 54 screen 3 str8 plays in a row....coo coo plays on superstar he aint hall of fame level....nukka thought we was gonna play nba jam...got dismissed in the first half and quit....then the nukka hid out for four hours claimin he was busy but posted every 10 minutes on the IC....nukka was youtubing game tips LMAOOO ironing his girbaud's to stand outside the club and ask for marlboro lights cuz this nukka aint even a real nukka and his lungs cant handle newports, u know why?.....cuz he a weak nukka...2 qtr quitter nukka....2 hittah....quitter....airballin in a videogame kobe in 97 u aint that built nukka.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    good game p shirls
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    offball defense saved u ...plus Kobe got injured 2nd quarter...u got the w tho
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    offball defense saved u ...plus Kobe got injured 2nd quarter...u got the w tho

dont acceot his custom challenges bro, u gotta meet him in the HOF lobby...that dude plays on superstar and ? with the sliders....go to hof lobby and meet him, youll expose him quick
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Who tryna run one??
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    had to avenge that loss coo coo..
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ya ? all trash ...add me Ojus2nice
    ? u aint even accepted the request
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dont acceot his custom challenges bro, u gotta meet him in the HOF lobby...that dude plays on superstar and ? with the sliders....go to hof lobby and meet him, youll expose him quick
    rofl now im ? wit the sliders? ? u funny. U still salty after gettin ran
    roy got hurt. Thats 3 games in a row the main player get hurt. good game tho. u the only comp so far.
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl now im ? wit the sliders? ? u funny. U still salty after gettin ran

roy got hurt. Thats 3 games in a row the main player get hurt. good game tho. u the only comp so far.

he's the only comp yet I busted ya ass and u quit in the first half...nukka u food...sit down and shut ya mouth you weak nukka
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    had to avenge that loss coo coo..[/Q

aint hard, that dude is trash and doesnt even play his own D...its like playing the computer on ? difficulty 4cpu and 1 ?
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn is ? tryna play???? Smh @ coo coo sayin that im not comp when he only beat me by 5 in my 1st game back on Xbox live...damn, ? doin too much talkin, lets get some games...a tournament or something...idk where yall ? from where yall dont run games back after a ? lose, just cuz you beat a ? one time dont mean you nice and he weak...only ? who wont run & will run it back is Shirls..
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options

aint hard....dude is trash and doesnt even play his own d, lets the cpu play all the d....its like playing the cpu on ? difficulty, 4 cpu players and 1 ?
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Damn is ? tryna play???? Smh @ coo coo sayin that im not comp when he only beat me by 5 in my 1st game back on Xbox live...damn, ? doin too much talkin, lets get some games...a tournament or something...idk where yall ? from where yall dont run games back after a ? lose, just cuz you beat a ? one time dont mean you nice and he weak...only ? who run will run it back is Shirls..

word son....i would run it back with u....atleast u didnt quit....coo coo is a ? , thats been established....i dunno how u didnt beat him, he's so simple to beat, nukka has no idea how to run ball....he def got scared and ducked u on a rematch....sounds like his style
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    word son....i would run it back with u....atleast u didnt quit....coo coo is a ? , thats been established....i dunno how u didnt beat him, he's so simple to beat, nukka has no idea how to run ball....he def got scared and ducked u....sounds like his style

no excuses, but that was my 1st game back online after like 3 months not playin, so i was tryna adjust to online play again...and he only won 70-65
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    no excuses, but that was my 1st game back online after like 3 months not playin, so i was tryna adjust to online play again...and he only won 70-65

no doubt...anytime u see me on hit me up and we can run...friend me p swayze166 in case u lost the gt
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no doubt...anytime u see me on hit me up and we can run...friend me p swayze166 in case u lost the gt

iight, i sent you one..
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol p swayze talkin bout somebody quit. ? aint nobody quit but u. U was up 10 in the first game and quit when i went on a run. ? u trash.

? is annoying and scorned. Still salty bout gettin ran. ? using pause gimmicks and ? to slow the game down.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    just beat coo coo....fix ya connection..it's not mine...everybody else i play it don't do that..and i always check my ? ..it always has full green...good ass game though anyway, Durant bailed me out in the 4th..
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    flyfreect good game. U lucky im on the phone. I came back and couldnt intentional foul smh