Options
2»

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    why don't u watch investigation discovery, all they do is crime type shows, but it's all real-life. you ever seen the show Most Evil? i think you might like it. this psychologist studies different types of murderers and then rates them on a scale from least to most evil/dangerous. it's pretty good
    If they depict/recount or show footage of sadistic/brutal killings and the gory aftermath, I'll check them out.

It'd also be cool to see how the killers enjoyed their kills.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word, Fringe was ill.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    Game of Thrones
    The Borgias
    Californication
    The Tudors
    Boardwalk Empire

Honorable mentions- Dexter
    Sons of Anarchy

all those shows are whack
    reason one
    californication is a rip off 2 and a half men with a middle aged dude living his second childhood at the same time trying to keep a toxic relationship and raise his emo/stoic/goth daughter (who's character i love BTW).

dexter kills and is made too look like a hero, and the one cop who is on to him is made to look like the fool and criminal. I only watched it to season 2. Dexter does win in originality however its to much for the main character to be the protagonist and villain.

sons of anarchy is a another show that reaffirms the racist and xenophobic ideologies of American cowboy justice. as long as they do crimes for a higher reason its acceptable. ie mob shows and movies or war propaganda. example look how much dirt they do yet they look down on ? dealers and drive them out the town.

the Tudors takes a lot of liberties and makes woman, religion and treaties look like jokes for the sake of the crown. They are accurate on some accounts than turn to whim on most. plus i cant stand the lead actor he is a ? imo ie Match Point. and this show fell off hard from when it started

there are no ideas original like nas said
    the shows are not good
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sons of anarchy
    the league
    justified
    mad men
    walking dead
    breaking bad
    the killing
    game of thrones
    dexter
    louie
    parks and recreation

i know im probably missing some but these are a couple i mess with
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    reason one
    californication is a rip off 2 and a half men with a middle aged dude living his second childhood at the same time trying to keep a toxic relationship and raise his emo/stoic/goth daughter (who's character i love BTW).

dexter kills and is made too look like a hero, and the one cop who is on to him is made to look like the fool and criminal. I only watched it to season 2. Dexter does win in originality however its to much for the main character to be the protagonist and villain.

sons of anarchy is a another show that reaffirms the racist and xenophobic ideologies of American cowboy justice. as long as they do crimes for a higher reason its acceptable. ie mob shows and movies or war propaganda. example look how much dirt they do yet they look down on ? dealers and drive them out the town.

the Tudors takes a lot of liberties and makes woman, religion and treaties look like jokes for the sake of the crown. They are accurate on some accounts than turn to whim on most. plus i cant stand the lead actor he is a ? imo ie Match Point. and this show fell off hard from when it started

the shows are not good

if you only watched till season 2 of dexter then you're missing out season 4 might be one of the greatest seasons ever.
    and as for sons of anarchy you must not be paying attention to the show
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Breaking Bad is the best show on tv

Dexter

Mad Men

Sons of Anarchy

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Walking Dead
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    reason one

the shows are not good

seriously? lol.

u must not watch a lot of tv.....

anyways.... right now my top 5

1. parks and recreation
    2. game of thrones
    3. first 48
    4. curb ur enthusiasm
    5. archer

honorable mention: real time with bill mahr
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've finally gotten around to watching Arrested Development i'm in the first season and I can definitely see what the hype was about this show and why it's held in such high regard.. pure comedic genius this show is, just straight hilarious every episode
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    currently watching Friday night lights from start to finish(rarely do i watch a show while its still airing i like to watch them after they finish)

Great series, great ending.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i haven't kept up with any series since lost ended
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    good show im watching rite now is is Men of A Certain Age. some folk may find it corny and slow paced. but i think its great tv. season 2 ends this wed. readin online, it hasnt gotten good ratings. doubt it'll be back for a 3rd season.... problem is i dont think it has a target audience. smh. but its a great show.

and Law & Order LA. great tv right here. great storylines & acting. but low ratings NBC has already cxl'ed it. hopefully USA will pick it up.