The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• CM007
    CM007 Members Posts: 71
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    these posts got lurkers signing up and posting lmaoooooooooooooo

real ? haha, maybe it will teach these lil ? about the dangers of simping

some young scrappa probably read thru this thread already and it changed his life for the better

LMAO yep this thread got me to signup. Some funny ass stories was posted in here but the whole thread does teach a powerful lesson. Was well worth the read.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Before some clown say it, I read this on SOHH.....its full of FAIL.....this has to be shared on Allhiphop.com
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=17

At first I didn't want to share my story but after reading all the other posts here, I figured what the hell. Back when I was in the senior in high school, I was talking to this girl that was in the 9th grade. I know it's lame but I had to take what I could get. I only really saw her around lunch time but I would always be on her ? hard.

This situation sucked so much because she told everyone I gave her the car and took it back. Everybody was looking at me like I'm a ? . On top of that, I couldn't even drive it anymore so I was back to taking the bus. I never knew where she went that weekend and I never ever got the pu$$y

Oh my ? . this story is the holy grail of L
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    upping this powerful thread. We need more ladies to tell their stories about how their souls got set on fire.

I think the ladies need a seperate thread....dudes gettin played is HILARIOUS...females getting played is downright sad
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I sooooooooooooooooo love this thread! LMAO
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Aight I'm going to post about my massive L I took 2 and a half years ago. I was in a long distance relationship with this chick, I met her in Woodbridge, VA and I was living in Virginia Beach. So needless to say it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. But I was making that drive every weekend to go see her, and I'd get hotels, take this ? to the movies, go out to eat and all kinds of ? . So I took a week off of work, and head back home to PA to see my folk and I called my girl and ? and she was telling me she had a late night that night so she was going to hit me up the next day. I was like cool, whatever. My ? Kenny in D.C. and he hit me up at like midnight and starts sending me pictures of her at a party, dancing with some rich white boys and ? . I got ? so after I spent time with the fam I went down there to confront her about it. I chilled at her house and she straight up lied to me, telling me she was at work, but I knew better. But she was bad and I was in love with the stupid ? so I let it go but I told her that if I caught her cheating, it'd be a wrap. So the next weekend I go back up to D.C. and she acting mad funny, kinda distant. So I'm over at her best friend's house, with her, and her best friends sister. Then she tells me she got to work that night, but for me to stay in the area until she was done. I knew she was bullshitting but I had to prove it. So she goes to "work" and I'm at the house with her bf and her bf sister. So I straight up ask them if she cheating on me and then told me that she was. I asked them where she was really at and they told me at a party a couple blocks down. I'm like bet that, me and her bf sister get in my whip and we take off to go see where she at. I pull up to this suburban set of houses and sure enough the ? is up front in the driveway making out with some dude. I get out the car, and her eyes get wide as ? . The dude she was kissing was mad ? made and take off running apologizing. Then she tells me she had to lie to me because I wasn't invited to the party and I tell her that I could understand but why she kissing another dude. She starts crying and begging me to forgive her but I shoved her off and told her I was done. I get back in the car and take her bf sister back to her house and when I get there she asks me if I want to chill and drink. I figured ? it why not. So me, Lauren(my girl's bf), Steph( sister) all kick it and drink. All of a sudden Lauren's hanging all over me and ? and kissing up on my neck and I was so ? ? , I smashed my girl's best friend's guts out. To top it off I recorded it on my phone and sent it to my girl in a text message. I left, and me and her don't speak for two months but I come back up for my birthday cause we celebrating it at my homeboy's crib. My ex and one of her friends shows up to my party uninvited. I played it off that I was cool and my ex trying to flirt with me. I'm like ? it, let's get a grudge ? out of this, so I smashed her in a bathroom and she looks at me and asks "Are we back together now?"

Needless to say I threw that ? out of the party and her friend, and then smashed a bad Puerto Rican broad to top it off. So I lost for being on some simp ? , but I won in the end.
  • philly_soldier
    edited July 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    2rzsww1.jpg

14kbedv.gif

Too much win in there.

Props if the bolded is true though.

It is no ? , I definitely wouldn't lie about that ? it was not a fun expirience to go through. I still had the video but my wife made me delete it when she found it.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Aight I'm going to post about my massive L I took 2 and a half years ago. I was in a long distance relationship with this chick, I met her in Woodbridge, VA and I was living in Virginia Beach. So needless to say it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. But I was making that drive every weekend to go see her, and I'd get hotels, take this ? to the movies, go out to eat and all kinds of ? . So I took a week off of work, and head back home to PA to see my folk and I called my girl and ? and she was telling me she had a late night that night so she was going to hit me up the next day. I was like cool, whatever. My ? Kenny in D.C. and he hit me up at like midnight and starts sending me pictures of her at a party, dancing with some rich white boys and ? . I got ? so after I spent time with the fam I went down there to confront her about it. I chilled at her house and she straight up lied to me, telling me she was at work, but I knew better. But she was bad and I was in love with the stupid ? so I let it go but I told her that if I caught her cheating, it'd be a wrap. So the next weekend I go back up to D.C. and she acting mad funny, kinda distant. So I'm over at her best friend's house, with her, and her best friends sister. Then she tells me she got to work that night, but for me to stay in the area until she was done. I knew she was bullshitting but I had to prove it. So she goes to "work" and I'm at the house with her bf and her bf sister. So I straight up ask them if she cheating on me and then told me that she was. I asked them where she was really at and they told me at a party a couple blocks down. I'm like bet that, me and her bf sister get in my whip and we take off to go see where she at. I pull up to this suburban set of houses and sure enough the ? is up front in the driveway making out with some dude. I get out the car, and her eyes get wide as ? . The dude she was kissing was mad ? made and take off running apologizing. Then she tells me she had to lie to me because I wasn't invited to the party and I tell her that I could understand but why she kissing another dude. She starts crying and begging me to forgive her but I shoved her off and told her I was done. I get back in the car and take her bf sister back to her house and when I get there she asks me if I want to chill and drink. I figured ? it why not. So me, Lauren(my girl's bf), Steph( sister) all kick it and drink. All of a sudden Lauren's hanging all over me and ? and kissing up on my neck and I was so ? ? , I smashed my girl's best friend's guts out. To top it off I recorded it on my phone and sent it to my girl in a text message. I left, and me and her don't speak for two months but I come back up for my birthday cause we celebrating it at my homeboy's crib. My ex and one of her friends shows up to my party uninvited. I played it off that I was cool and my ex trying to flirt with me. I'm like ? it, let's get a grudge ? out of this, so I smashed her in a bathroom and she looks at me and asks "Are we back together now?"

Needless to say I threw that ? out of the party and her friend, and then smashed a bad Puerto Rican broad to top it off. So I lost for being on some simp ? , but I won in the end.

cuz its definetly more win than Lauce how that ended... if its true.. Props.. sorry i used to believe msot ? off the top but some of these IC Lying ass ? killed it for everyone lol
  • philly_soldier
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    cuz its definetly more win than Lauce how that ended... if its true.. Props.. sorry i used to believe msot ? off the top but some of these IC Lying ass ? killed it for everyone lol

I feel you, but it didn't feel like winning at the time. I ain' fina lie, that ? hurt bruh. I left the part out where I was crying in the whip with Steph but two months later I still had that anger and the ? shows up at my birthday party like WTF? But I'd say it was more lauce because I found out she cheated on me with like 8 guys in two weeks... smh @ these hoes. I just wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me, you know.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I feel you, but it didn't feel like winning at the time. I ain' fina lie, that ? hurt bruh. I left the part out where I was crying in the whip with Steph but two months later I still had that anger and the ? shows up at my birthday party like WTF? But I'd say it was more lauce because I found out she cheated on me with like 8 guys in two weeks... smh @ these hoes. I just wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me, you know.
    Got damn, 8 guys? I was about to say that I'd probably take a girl back like a little ? if she cheated and I really liked her (SMH at myself) but even I wouldn't do it if she was with 8 guys.
  • devfan4life
    devfan4life Members Posts: 43
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The burn on me was multiple in 5th grade this chick liked my cousin he was in 7th she tells me to tell him so I do. This ? starts talking ? thinking I'm ? wit him. So next day we walking he yells out to this girl in my class (who then was bad as ? ) yo my boy rob likes you she smiles and walks off. Now I'm the chubby kid in class so when she smiled I'm like yooooo my cousin is like yo she feeling you. I walk into class happy as ? cause I've never even talked to her b4, rolled up she grabs me and in front of everyone yells WHY U TELLING PEOPLE YOU LIKE ME ? GROSS. Yo right there got a - 100 to my life. Ok the rest of my school time there I hated that ? .

Ok fast forward to high school sophomore year playing varsity baseball toned out i was a good big now. Seniors hooking me up at the parties splashing on chicks faces pulling some dime pieces so my swag was in full attack i roll up on her again she was with her friends i was like yo what's up and b4 i said another word she says the same ? ewe gross!!!! Swag now on E son a ? almost cried..

Now last year same girl but now she ain't a dime no more that G got a hold of her she looking all ? i roll up to the store i see her my cousin is like is that Alicia I'm like wtf hell yea that is we get out i see her jockin the whip b4 i hit the door she's like when can i get a ride in that i laugh we go inside my cousin is like yo she jockin hard son. I'm like this ? , we go back to the ride she there asked for a ride again I'm like ? GET THE ? ON. Got in the whip found that mike Jones joint turned that ? up and bounced out BACK THEN HOES DIDNT WANT ME!!!!!!!

G oT my revenge
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    I think the ladies need a seperate thread....dudes gettin played is HILARIOUS...females getting played is downright sad

why you think so fam?

I think you indirectly simpin with this post right here

chicks can get laughed at the same way as these dudes can be clowned
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

? 8 guys.. sounds like u fell for a pretty ? .. hey man it happens.. especially when ur young we tend to put morre value on the outside of a ? instead of whats inside.. ? be caught up in how fine she is, dont pay attention how ? up her personality is.. take it as a learning experience and least u didnt wife/knock the ? up.. those are LIFE LONG L'S my dude
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The burn on me was multiple in 5th grade this chick liked my cousin he was in 7th she tells me to tell him so I do. This ? starts talking ? thinking I'm ? wit him. So next day we walking he yells out to this girl in my class (who then was bad as ? ) yo my boy rob likes you she smiles and walks off. Now I'm the chubby kid in class so when she smiled I'm like yooooo my cousin is like yo she feeling you. I walk into class happy as ? cause I've never even talked to her b4, rolled up she grabs me and in front of everyone yells WHY U TELLING PEOPLE YOU LIKE ME ? GROSS. Yo right there got a - 100 to my life. Ok the rest of my school time there I hated that ? .

Ok fast forward to high school sophomore year playing varsity baseball toned out i was a good big now. Seniors hooking me up at the parties splashing on chicks faces pulling some dime pieces so my swag was in full attack i roll up on her again she was with her friends i was like yo what's up and b4 i said another word she says the same ? ewe gross!!!! Swag now on E son a ? almost cried..

Now last year same girl but now she ain't a dime no more that G got a hold of her she looking all ? i roll up to the store i see her my cousin is like is that Alicia I'm like wtf hell yea that is we get out i see her jockin the whip b4 i hit the door she's like when can i get a ride in that i laugh we go inside my cousin is like yo she jockin hard son. I'm like this ? , we go back to the ride she there asked for a ride again I'm like ? GET THE ? ON. Got in the whip found that mike Jones joint turned that ? up and bounced out BACK THEN HOES DIDNT WANT ME!!!!!!!

G oT my revenge

This is the goat run-on sentence.
  • devfan4life
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    This is the goat run-on sentence.

LOL just re read that ? the whole thing was one big ass run on. But that ? took me back so I was all into it
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jumpin jellybeans batman
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    right there that day that chick created a MONSTER that every woman dude comes in contact with is gonna pay for...

i bet dude is ruthless now....

lmaoooo that's what everyone said when it happened. But I think he's engaged......not sure......to a good girl, so he made it out the flames like a champ.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Got daaaaayuuuum!!! How did you find out??
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    somma yall ? took some L's i dont think i couldve recovered from
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There's WAY too many happy endings in this thread. Some of the ? had to have turned out successful
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    There's WAY too many happy endings in this thread. Some of the ? had to have turned out successful

? usually dont tell stories until they have managed at least a moral victory
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

I'll keep it funky since I started this hoe...

The girl I dropped $500 on ended up getting serious with dude from the story. 5 years later, she on Facebook, engaged with a daughter. When we (me and her) were 18, dude was 24. He had more ? goin on then I did being older. Apt, car, money. Now I'm 23, my life shittin on dude.

I semi lost. I got played like ? but, Im making moves while she gave up everything she wanted to do to marry a ? type ? . Im not hating though. Just observation.
  • devfan4life
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Before some clown say it, I read this on SOHH.....its full of FAIL.....this has to be shared on Allhiphop.com
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=17

At first I didn't want to share my story but after reading all the other posts here, I figured what the hell. Back when I was in the senior in high school, I was talking to this girl that was in the 9th grade. I know it's lame but I had to take what I could get. I only really saw her around lunch time but I would always be on her ? hard.

Since it was getting close to graduation, my father went and bought me a 1981 Ford ? for $300 (this was in 2001). I thought I was stuntin in the car and when I told her about it, her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. I knew that this car would be the key to me getting the pu$$y. She came up to me at lunch all rubbing up on me talking about how her and her girls wants to leave school now and go to the mall. I felt like this was a good opportunity to get closer so I said I will take them. We all leave school and I drove all these hos to the mall. They all walking around looking at stuff and she all rubbing up on me talking about having sex and I'm hard as a rock. For some reason, she asked to hold my keys and I said yes like a ? . Then we walk around a few more minutes and she whispering to her friends. I guess I was blinded by love because I did not notice anything weird at the time. They said they wanted to look in Sears and she told me that while she is looking, she wants me to run in lady foot locker and see if they have her size in a Jordan.

I ran in there like a dog and got the info that she wanted. I didn't see them outside of Sears so I just sat in the mall waiting. 30 minutes passed and nobody came out so I went and looked through Sears and couldn't find them. After over a hour of walking around, I go outside and my car was gone! I felt like crying like a little ? . This was before everybody had cell phones so I didn't have her number either. All I knew was her name. After pulling myself together, I had to take the bus home.

After catching the bus home, my father asked where was the car. I told him I let my friend drive it and that he would bring it back later. My father beat my ? and then told me to go get that car asap before he kills me. I called all my boys but nobody knew where she lived or her number.

Saturday comes around and I still don't have the car. After getting another ? beating, my father says that he is going to call the police to report the car stolen. I seriously thought she had a accident or something but when we got to the police station, I had to tell my dad the truth that it was really a girl that I had given the keys too. I told him I didn't think she would take the care but basically I was just trying to take up for her like a idiot. They refused to file a report because they said that I had let someone borrow it so it technically isn't stolen. I caught hell that whole weekend.

On Monday, I told my dad to let me handle it because I didn't want him to go up to the school raising hell and making me lose what little reputation I had left. I'm furious and looking for this girl everywhere. I see her standing in the hallway with a bunch of her friends laughing and giggling and she looked at me like nothing is wrong. I asked "where the hell is my car" and she just laughed and said "quit playing boy that's my car". Basically I just stood there getting hammered by all her friends. All I could do was go to the office and tell and they called her down to the office to see what happened. She came in crying talking about I gave it to her and **** like that. Since I had the papers on the car, they gave me back the keys and my father came to pick the car up. Not only did I never get the Pu$$y, my father never let me drive that car again since he decided to give it to my step sister.

This situation sucked so much because she told everyone I gave her the car and took it back. Everybody was looking at me like I'm a ? . On top of that, I couldn't even drive it anymore so I was back to taking the bus. I never knew where she went that weekend and I never ever got the pu$$y

LOL just read this....this ? snitched on a girl
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok imma post this story about my dawg....and yall tell me is he lost kinda long though

so my ? is in baton rouge and he tell me he met thsi chick.tells me she got a camaro and she be lettin him push the whip...break bread.im like ? u got a winner.i meet the chick and im like ok she str8 and they kool.....so all of a sudden this ? calls me up,and runs down whats been goin on wit him.he tells me this ? be fussin at him like a lil boy....that this hoe will say she about to go to a party on the other side of town...just to chill for 30 mins then come home the next morning.this ? was fallin 4 it 2.im tellin dude str8 up u pussywhipped drop that hoe.so he take my advice and moves out to houston and gets his life back on track.this ? sees this and runs game on him and he takes her back....moves her in and tells her she aint gotta pay no bills.so my ? got a good ? job makin damn near $40,000 a year..this ? went and bought her a new toyota yaris and a fresh ass pontiac firebird...the ? was rollin cleaner than him.i went by his house and the minute he wouldnt do what she SAID she would be like pack my ? ...not her pack it but him pack her ? .

so time go by,and his brother always be ? wit him like how u make all that money and aint got ? to show 4 it besides cigarettes and weed,and this hoe doin it big.so we all used to go by my brother and play madden,so we waitin on this ? and just he peeps show up and im like where the ? my ? at.he tell me him and her was fussin in the car...and she just str8 up tells him she been ? wit and ? otha ? in houston,that she was tryna go to prairie view(anyone from houston knows thats a ride back and forth)cuz 1 of the ? she ? goin there.so he ? and she tellin him let me out the car and he tells he call that ? and tell him come pick u up.this ? calls that ? sittin shotgun in his car,and tellin the ? ? like ? this lil ? ? come pick me up at such and such location.this ? sat in a mcdonalds parkin lot waitin on dude to show up,and then forced the ? in the car and drove this how around houston for the rest of the night to try and get her to stay

so now the hoe dont respect him and out of the blue...this ? tells me he comes home and all her ? gone and the cars gone.he says he calls her and she tell him i got a ? and he helpin me move my ? back to BR.this ? went hunt the hoe down...slashed the tires,and had the laws lookin 4 him.so months later he tells me he still talkin to her,and im like ? u stupid.he braggin that she got a new car and all,im like she took a car u paid 4 and got a better 1,while makin him pay the note on a car she left behind.the hoe sells dreams to him and he goes and leases an apartment in september thinkin she gonna move in wit him the followin may.may comes around,she doesnt come,so this ? breaks his lease and has to move in wit moms

now i dont kno who won in the end,but what i see in him this ? bredit is ? ,got jacked outta 2 cars,ended up marryin an illegal alien(his wife russian),and she cant work 4 2 years til she get her papers so he gotta do everything,the other chick neva checked on her
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok imma post this story about my dawg....and yall tell me is he lost kinda long though

so my ? is in baton rouge and he tell me he met thsi chick.tells me she got a camaro and she be lettin him psuh the whip...break bread.im like ? u got a winner.i meet the chick and im like ok she str8 and they kool.....so all of s suden this ? calls me up,and runs down whats been goin on wit him.he telles me this ? be fussin at him like a lil boy....that this hoe will say she about to go to a party on the other side of town...just to chill for 30 mins then come home.this ? was fallin 4 it 2.im tellin dude str8 up u pussywhipped drop that hoe.so he take my advice and moves out to houston and gets his life back on track.this ? sees this and runs game on him and he takes her back....moves her in ands tell her she aint gotta pay no bills.so my ? got a good ? job makin damn near $40,000 a year..this ? went and bought her a new toyota yaris and a fresh ass pontiac firebird...the ? was rolli cleaner than him.i went by his house and the minute he wouldnt do what she SAID she would be like pack my ? ...not her pack it but him pack her ? .

so time go by,and his brother always be fucki wit him like how u make all that money and aint got ? to show 4 it besides cigarettes and weed,and this hoe doin it big.so we all used to go by my brother and play madden,sp we waitin on this ? and just he peeps show up and im like where the ? my ? at.he telle me him and her was fussin in the car...and she just str8 up tells him she been ? wit and ? otha ? in houston,that she was tryna go to prarie view(anyone from houston knows thats a ride back and forth)cuz 1 of the ? she ? goin there.so he ? and she tellin him let me out the car and he tells he call that ? and tell him come pic u up.this ? calls that ? sittin shotgun in his car,and tellin the niggashyt like ? this lil ? ? come pick me up at such and such location.this ? sat in a mcdonalds parkin lot waitin on dude to show up,and then forced the ? in the car ad drove this how around houston for the rest of the night to try and get her to stay

so now the hoe dont respect him and out of the blue...this ? tells me he comes home and all her ? gone and the cars gone.he says he calls her and she tell him i got a ? and he helpin me move my ? back to BR.this ? went hunt the hoe down...slashed the tires,and had the laws lookin 4 him.so months later he tells me he still talkin to her,and im like ? u stupid.he braggin that she got a new car and all,im like she took a cat u paid 4 and got a better 1,while makin him pay the note on a car she left behind.the hoe sells dreams to him and he goes and leases an apartment in september thinkin she gonna move in wit him the followin may.may comes around,she doesnt cme,so this ? breaks his lease and has to move in wit moms

now i dont kno who won in the end,but what i see in him this ? bredit is ? ,got jacked outta 2 cars,ended up marryin an illegal alien(his wife russian),and she cant work 4 2 years til she get her papers so he gotta do everything,the other chick neva checked on her

Breh, just cuz this is a hip hop forum doesn't mean you can write like a savage.
This discussion has been closed.