3-0 votes k.o
5 vote to win
Explain votes

Comments

• frozenheartwjlb
    frozenheartwjlb Members Posts: 206
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I will just post my verse before midnight. Unless you want to start fresh and have check ins and then have the post by next Friday? Its up to you since you already have a verse and dropped in mine and Love Yal's thread.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cool you should just combine them if possible. Just made that on the spot before i posted it. not sure when i'll have the time or outlet to make another.

Look who just signed in/ look who just chimed in/ a living, hit of LSD making ya mind bend
    come with rebuddles faster than they get typed in/ what i read look like a battle of " the ? rhyme wins"
    In that case I'll lose to ya'll dudes/ cause ya spit that weak sauce and reaking of wak juice.
    doubt anything you lames say could faze daze/ ya ? blades/ better off sticking to playing beyblades
    I'm taking on all comers/ comming on all takers/ occassional law breaker/ bustin in brauds faces/
    and in this situation/ ya'll ? the brauds/ no need to say no ? i'm simply slaughtering hogs.
    ? love ya'll/ really no love lost/ I'm above ya'll ? / I'll knock the dust off
    Toss a couple shots like I'm tossing up kettlebells/ clear a ? rip then let out a rebel yell/
    Every verse I'm reading of yours is an epic fail/ split ya time between the I.C and browsing for naked males
    on the humble frozen heart don't wanna rumble with Daze/ in his AVI/ lookin like barney rubble with a fade.
    really i blame dre/ for what he did to michigan/ got every white boy near detroit thinking they eminem
    I'ma claim this win and ya can't blame it on luck/ cause we can get it on from nukes to nunchucks
    so here's my send off. a simple, GO BUCKS!!!!! Ann Arbor was a ? , I rock and you suck.
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo frozen, you gonna drop or did y'all cancel this battle? Should I close the thread?
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I told you.....
    on the humble frozen heart don't wanna rumble with Daze
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this could had been a good battle! so far raz or daze idk what it is, but yea, his jawn hit....
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    raz???
    confusied
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Since the 3rd tournament is about to start, I am trying to clean up this forum, so I am closing this thread and letting it die since frozen hasn't posted his verse and it's been 3 months.
This discussion has been closed.