Reason Defense: How to Save Yourself from Taking an "L"

Options

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So that ain't you on that twitter account?

What twitter account? i dont follow literally everything that gets posted here and h-rap is on a mission to make up as many lies about me as possible, hoping i'll disappear and stop making him cry into his keyboard.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So how often do you switch persona's do i have to say something foul about Eminem to get you to morph back into shady team???
    209oxgl_th.jpg.gif..........
    What twitter account?
    http://twitter.com/my_nameaintearl
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So how often do you switch persona's do i have to say something foul about Eminem to get you to morph back into shady team???

Jeez.....the minute you mention Emenim the ShadyTeam Gaylias is gonna start typing my damn name!

so its ? for posters to mention you

but you can search pictures of 50 and Em and even save pics of Ktulu to your hardrive, and that completley hetero?

I'm not from the U.K. and my mother isn't white.

50-cent and Emenim are Multi-platinum recording artists who we discuss on the Reason along with other artists and celebrities...I don't feel as if I warrant the same amount of attention as they do.

You would have to have recessive genes or be a foreigner if you are ignorant enough to believe that you need a "hard-drive" to use a Search-Function on a rap-forum to find pics of Jewlu...if I remember correctly you were forced to post some shoddy and raggedy pics of yourself with a white woman on a U.K. Street corner........am I lying?
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

50-cent and Emenim are Multi-platinum recording artists who we discuss on the Reason along with other artists and celebrities...I don't feel as if I warrant the same amount of attention as they do.

You would have to have recessive genes or be a foreigner if you are ignorant enough to believe that you need a "hard-drive" to use a Search-Function on a rap-forum to find pics of Jewlu...if I remember correctly you were forced to post some shoddy and raggedy pics of yourself with a white woman on a U.K. Street corner........am I lying?

my mother isnt white, i have two bi racial parents, and you are still searching for pics of ktulu, who is another person who isnt a multi plat artist

and who cares about my pics, at least they were my own and i wasnt stalking someone
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options

must be augie's, since he's talking to cham on there
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

lets see here....
    1.) Call the poster white:
    Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" accusation, the board of Black Militant Posters (BMP) will stop the thread and request proof pictures of the poster in question. After thorough inspection,if African descent is confirmed, the BMP with grant approval for the debate to continue. This technique should buy you enough time to move into a safer thread.
    7.) Sales don't matter. (except for when they do)

I don't even have to explain this one. If your boy isn't moving units, it's because the white masses aren't interested in his pro-black message (about selling ? ). If he goes gold, it's proof that he's the hottest artist in the game. But even if he doesn't reach those levels, you can simply move the goalposts by calling into question whether X amount of records is really a flop or not. Are the people you're debating with selling five thousand records? Probably not. Point this out to them, and try to pretend that it matters. If this does not work, use method number 5 and take the day off from posting.
    9.) Say that since people are posting about you, it must be a W

Even though they are sonning you for a laugh and you have become the midget jester of the Reason, you may be able to turn this around by proposing that this attention, though it is negative, is a good thing. Do not admit that you spend more time online than just about everybody. Instead, declare that your critics are living in their mothers' basements. Take this opportunity to post the CD collection you have spent your Burger King paychecks on.

It's like the poor old man is walking in a mine field. He has to look over the list every time before he posts so his one-dimensional personality and utter failure to adapt doesn't shine through.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my mother isnt white, i have two bi racial parents, and you are still searching for pics of ktulu, who is another person who isnt a multi plat artist

and who cares about my pics, at least they were my own and i wasnt stalking someone

LoL, so you are are half white kid rom the U.K. with Emenim in your Sig name-dropping other posters in every post??

Does it hurt your feelings when I ? on Emenim and why do you think my ability to use a search unction to find another posters exposure so fascinating??

When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to expose you,just fall back. Here are some popular techniques that prevent you from being a winner.

1.) Using the word "? "

Calling a poster "? " immediately questions your ethnicity and whether or not its been authenticated. Calling someone "? " causes your entire posting history and credibility to be put in question as to your race.. A "white poster" exposed for using the word "? " nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" using the N-word accusation, the board of White Gaylias Posters (WGP) (Wiggers, Gays & Peckawoods) will log-off and use a dfferent alias or slither back into the Donkey forum or a G-Unit/Shady related thread and create a diversion. if African descent is confirmed, the poster in question will be considered a real person and granted respect accordingly and be considered family.

2.) Type a Posters screen-name

If a poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the normal, calling him ? or typing his screen-name will provide an opportunity to chat with an actual Black person, so many of the curious and Bi-curios will stalk, hunt, and follow these posters out of a desperate need for acknowledgement and attention from an actual Black person.

Typing another posters screen-name will immediately alert all the WGP and they will join forces to circle-? . A circle-? thread is usually filled with anonymous-alias-avatars discussing a non hip-hop related topic or other posters. At this point their motive is to flirt and ? and attempt to lure normal posters into their thread. Once they gather enough of their own kind the WGP will activate a level 5 security alert and release their Shady-Swat-Team to spam the thread and either make a litany of homosexual comments or praise 50-Cents business skills and Emenims singing ability.

3.) Dont Post Naked Females

If the thread gets too ? with circle-jerking anonymous weirdos from the WGP, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly bring heterosexuality back to the forefront. This will cause normal heterosexual posters to discontinue talkining about other males and focus on puzzy. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the circle-jerking and separates the ? from the guys.

4.) Use Aliases/Gayliase & Multiple Identities

The advantage of anonymity is that it saves the outcasts and rejects from ridicule...while normal socially active people are quick to share their pics, vids, music, and networking links the "Catfish" and WGP are forced to hide and cloak their identity beneath multiple-aliases, anonymous avatars, hidden-identities, and fabricated lives. Their greatest asset is that they are unknown entities and therefore free form reprisal or retribution that their invalid opinions may bring them. In the real world were real people thrive the WGP are non-existent loners who have been banished to the wasetland of rap-forums because they lack the social relevance to have a presence on other Social network sites were women are in abundance and authenticated identities are required.

5.) Get Trolled By GEE

When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is type one word........GEE. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single name unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. His dimples brings all the boys to the yard and homosexual posters find him irresistible to ignore. He yields the power to have threads made in his name, posts made in his name and have his name dropped every 5 seconds by male and female posters who find themselves unable to ignore him. The Emenim freaks despise him, the G-Unit Wiggers hate him but the rest of us admire his ability to troll the naive and gullible guppies while the intelligent and astute posters either ignore him or assist him in his trolling. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every guppie is typing his screen-name in honor of his greatness. Some say Eminem groupies are the easiest to troll but GEE has given us concrete evidence of this fact on AHH were the WGP are 100% obsessed with him and everything he types..he is a master brain-washer.

Suggest some of your favorite tactics:
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    17.) If all else fails, bump other threads and hope this one doesn't go to the Forum of Fame.

Sometimes Fazeem isn't available to bump your old threads. He has other things to do, like...... well, he has to sleep sometime. So when you are taking an L, search your post history and find some of your threads that didn't get many replies because nobody found them interesting. Maybe people will have warmed up to them by now. If they're still not interested, Fazeem will be awake in at least eight hours to come and help you. You do not need to "unleash the Gee" in this scenario, but it couldn't hurt, either.

BTW, this thread is already going to the Forum of Fame, where your L will be permanently logged.
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    "the coming out" though?
    really?

whats wrong with that
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    whats wrong with that

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My_nameaintearl, Ktulu, whatever.......i hope you know how lame you making yourself look right now smmfh
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aye whats the link to the corner?

I've been tryin to get back to that place for a minute.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aye whats the link to the corner?

I've been tryin to get back to that place for a minute.

http://thahiphopcorner.com/forum/index.php
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lets see here....

It's like the poor old man is walking in a mine field. He has to look over the list every time before he posts so his one-dimensional personality and utter failure to adapt doesn't shine through.
    krs.gifrofl.gif..........
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol this thread got ? not knowing what 2 do next
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    My_nameaintearl, Ktulu, whatever.......i hope you know how lame you making yourself look right now smmfh

try spin it how u want, dude got G-unotted in this ? haha
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol this thread got ? not knowing what 2 do next

hrap is so panicked he has to check the list b4 he cant type lol

lol @ grown man being persuaded by an anonymous posters list
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hrap is so panicked he has to check the list b4 he cant type lol

lol this is him after he read the list

vf9zis.jpg
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol this is him after he read the list

vf9zis.jpg

funny ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ibedamned wrote: »
    funny ?

hrap wont show his face after that post lol
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    checkout this track the hook and the verse http://soundcloud.com/goobs/grace-stress
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    try spin it how u want, dude got G-unotted in this ? haha

chill bruh

no need to create a username to pledge your admiration for me, your getting all timid over nothing
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    chill bruh

no need to create a username to pledge your admiration for me, your getting all timid over nothing

lol u betta watch it that male stalkin cracka hlf is sick!
This discussion has been closed.