Basketball Wives/ Single Ladies

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why is that evelyn chick so ? mean looking?????

that ? been dicked down way too many times perhaps
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i watch both....only reason i watch basketball wives is cuz tami sets it off & it be havin me rollin. single ladies was dumb (still is) in the beginning, but it's gotten better.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I watch Basketball Wives, but I don't watch that Single Ladies ? .........Tami is a real as chick, ? Shaunie and Evelyn
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that single ladies show is wack, fake ass sex in the city, foh with that ?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i tried to watch Single Ladies.

Beautiful cast of women, but the acting is horrible.

then these chicks are like 40+ and aint doing ? but looking good while losing.

I laughed.....
  • Kourtney305
    Kourtney305 Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love BW. I hate evelyn but i like tammi and royce. Why so many haters on the two?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Having ? up and let my girlfriend control the remote, I've had two assumptions proven true by watching Basketball Wives:

1. Attractive females are completely insane, and

2. Money doesn't buy class.

On the first point, if I ever have a daughter that looks too good, I'm slipping enough soul ether into her childhood that she actually has to form worthwhile opinions and intelligence so she doesn't end up like these birds. Seriously, you can tell every single one of them grew up in a bubble where dudes did nothing but trick off and tell them every word, action, and opinion they had was platinum. I've seen about five episodes, and it's all self-important ego tripping for no reason other than one woman thinks another woman isn't the end-all, be-all, and the first woman doesn't have the mental faculties to accept there are people in the world that don't find her a dime.

And of the second point, wow. How loud do you have to be in a restaurant where no one is speaking above a casual tone? Birds clucking in a 5-star restaurant like it's Burger King because no one's ever told them to shut the ? up enough so they think their squawking is cool with everybody. Ugh. First time a TV show has made me re-evaluate a relationship.
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Single ladies is my ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol basket ball wives is a hot ass mess. that show has officially replaced all the love shows that used to come on for me.

That chick Evelyn be acting all like she balling and stay looking down on people. Then I saw a show where she went to go visit her parents and them n1ggas lived in the worst part of new york in the projects. I'm like, you walking around wasting all that baby mama money on a bunch of bull ? and you fam looking like/living like bums. LOL Her daughter bout to be 18 soon so I guess that's the reason why.

Jennifer is sexy as fu.ck but she is a big ass gold digger and hella stuck up for no reason. I seen her judging dudes looks and talking about if a dude cute or not when she was set up on a date. I just don't get this chick, I mean the ? she married look like the toxic avenger
    toxicavenger7.jpg
    LOL she can have any "rich" dude she wants and that's what she chose? he must have got some kind of dirt on her.

D12 baby mama can get it. she don't look her age at all, she look like she at least 23 going on 24 tops. Them birds be talking about her being a ? and wearing cheep ? but in reality she got more money than all of them except for shaq baby mama.

I can't fu.ck with tami, I still can't get over what she did to my ? David on the real world.
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited July 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Having ? up and let my girlfriend control the remote, I've had two assumptions proven true by watching Basketball Wives:

1. Attractive females are completely insane, and

2. Money doesn't buy class.

On the first point, if I ever have a daughter that looks too good, I'm slipping enough soul ether into her childhood that she actually has to form worthwhile opinions and intelligence so she doesn't end up like these birds. Seriously, you can tell every single one of them grew up in a bubble where dudes did nothing but trick off and tell them every word, action, and opinion they had was platinum. I've seen about five episodes, and it's all self-important ego tripping for no reason other than one woman thinks another woman isn't the end-all, be-all, and the first woman doesn't have the mental faculties to accept there are people in the world that don't find her a dime.

And of the second point, wow. How loud do you have to be in a restaurant where no one is speaking above a casual tone? Birds clucking in a 5-star restaurant like it's Burger King because no one's ever told them to shut the ? up enough so they think their squawking is cool with everybody. Ugh. First time a TV show has made me re-evaluate a relationship.

i hope your girl is batshit crazy then, bruh.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tittays!!!!!

Tami is to real for tv

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tittays where?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You missed it

While tami was trying to get a fist full of meekas weave

A blurry ? popped out
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I just saw the smack, didnt get to see the blurry tittays..dont know y they were fighting. Dont tammy know shes lightskint though...y she always fighting
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i can't wait til somebody whoops suzie's ass.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol!!! Hoodrat to the 100th power ol lying ass. Her kid turning 18 now and her income is about to be cut off. This chicken head aint got nothing but a store that her baby daddy got for her. She better take them fake ? out and all that expensive ? back lol.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol!!! Hoodrat to the 100th power ol lying ass. Her kid turning 18 now and her income is about to be cut off. This chicken head aint got nothing but a store that her baby daddy got for her. She better take them fake ? out and all that expensive ? back lol.

Her daughter isn't by an athlete, she had her at 17 by a regular dude.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    You missed it

While tami was trying to get a fist full of meekas weave

A blurry ? popped out

I ? wit Tami....I want her to beat the brakes off er'one of them ? except for Royce...They the only 2 real ones on the show
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Basketball wife's and not one of these hoes married to a baller at the moment?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Basketball wife's and not one of these hoes married to a baller at the moment?

lls pretty much one of my friends got me watchin that ? tho this NBA lockout is hurtin me cuz im actually lookin forward to watchin ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Her daughter isn't by an athlete, she had her at 17 by a regular dude.
    then where does her source of income come from then? i don't recall her being married to Antoine Walker? And I highly doubt the father was a "regular dude". What do you mean by regular dude? him being not famous regular?

Well whoever he is i'm pretty sure he doesn't have regular income. You see the type of dudes she ? with, she used to ? with jordan lol.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tamiromanslapsmeeka.gif
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lls pretty much one of my friends got me watchin that ? tho this NBA lockout is hurtin me cuz im actually lookin forward to watchin ?

Lol i would be the same but we canceled the package that came with nba channel i don't even watch tv anymore ? is hard haha
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    then where does her source of income come from then? i don't recall her being married to Antoine Walker? And I highly doubt the father was a "regular dude". What do you mean by regular dude? him being not famous regular?

Well whoever he is i'm pretty sure he doesn't have regular income. You see the type of dudes she ? with, she used to ? with jordan lol.

When I said regular I meant non-famous. They were both in high school when she got preggo, I'm not sure what he does living.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    When I said regular I meant non-famous. They were both in high school when she got preggo, I'm not sure what he does living.
    ok I gotcha. That chick is the biggest bird on that show that's all I know. As soon as they call her out she gets stuck and start talking about somebody fit lol. I keep hearing people say "she look pretty" no the hell she don't! she look like a basic ? to me.

Why do like 90% of females hate royce? I don't get it....she look the best and she's the most genuine out of the all except for tami. she don't go around splurging her baby mama money on ? either like the rest do. she dress and style her hair just like the rest of yall regular chicks so how is she a ? and can't dress?