do you do ? on the sly??

Options
Bussy_Getta
Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
I like to do stuff with out my BF knowing, like fix stuff up on my car and paint and just random ? but i know if i tell him what i plan on doing he's either gonna

A.wanna stick around n watch (FOH) n criticize my work or ask a million question cause he wanna learn how to do it too (this aint school FOH) but act like he already knew how
or
B. Tell me "you sure you wanna do that" "i wouldnt do that if i were you" "just pay someone to do it wtf"

tell me im not the only one..........

Comments

• SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so the only things you do behind ur mans back are paint and work on ur car? that would make you better than 99% of chicks out there

my answer tho is occasionally hang out with chicks but not cheat, and the occasional drugs she dont approve of
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    so the only things you do behind ur mans back are paint and work on ur car? that would make you better than 99% of chicks out there

my answer tho is occasionally hang out with chicks but not cheat, and the occasional drugs she dont approve of

like just on some friendship type ? ??

but yea i just like to do random ? and he's a "Mr.Know it all" ass and i cant stand that ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont know why.. but when i go shoppin.. sometimes i hide bags. hahaha
    be havin ? in the garage for weeks and bust it out like i been had it. hahahaha
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    like just on some friendship type ? ??

but yea i just like to do random ? and he's a "Mr.Know it all" ass and i cant stand that ?

more like i'll be in a place and some slutty girls who she dont like would happen to be there and i wouldnt do nothin wrong but still dont tell her so she doesnt get all mad thinkin i did
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i dont know why.. but when i go shoppin.. sometimes i hide bags. hahaha
    be havin ? in the garage for weeks and bust it out like i been had it. hahahaha
    best feeling ever is hiding somethings, forgetting you hid it then BAM!!!! you find it

SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    more like i'll be in a place and some slutty girls who she dont like would happen to be there and i wouldnt do nothin wrong but still dont tell her so she doesnt get all mad thinkin i did

no harm no foul i guess
    avoiding arguments is always a win
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    only when i wana steal ? from him. half my t-shirt drawer is his shirts. i used to cut the sleeves off or somethin if it had a design on it so it wouldn't be obvious, but he doesn't pay attention so i just leave em as is now.

as of about 2 weeks ago i picked up cooking. not ? , just a few basic things here & there to get the feel of it. ain't tellin his ass ? cuz he's gonna want me cook him some thanksgiving type meal & he's a picky eater & always has somethin to say whenever we go out.