Why do bloggers who are ? Jay Z fan's overrate The Blueprint & Black Album

Options
Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited July 2011 in The Reason
The Blueprint is a solid Album nothing more nothing less and is Jay Z's second best Album after Reasonable Doubt

The Black Album is average overall

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why u overrate all of em's albums tho?
  • Uncle Ruckus.
    Uncle Ruckus. Members Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    why u overrate all of em's albums tho?

Because the white man
    can rap better than all you ? dropouts.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Because the white man

Riley>>>>>
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the blueprint is a bit overrated, but the black album>>>>>>anything he's done since reasonable doubt
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why ? that hate Jay always talking about that ? ?

Btw

Black Album >>>> Reasonable Doubt

? yo thread
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jay-Z smashed Em on Renegade *leaves thread*
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    THE BLUE PRINT GETS 5 MIC CLASSIC
    its the rise of Kanye West and the rest is Just Blaze. you can play that whole record from Jay dissing his comp on TAKEOVER through the Em duet with RENEGADES
    Girls, Girls, Girls, H to the Izzo, Song Cry thats a dope record. released on SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. when the country was a somber mood this ? still moved platinum plus!!

BLACK ALBUM GETS 3.5 MICS
    I think its a weak overall record but its saved by DIRT OFF YOUR SHOULDER produced by Timbaland and 99 PROBLEMS unites him with hip hop pioneer producer Rick Rubin. other than that the album is not that hot! but those two are so hot its gotta get half way to four!

I stopped betting against JAY in 2000 and been on board ever since. dude seems to see 2 years in the future and is always a step ahead of whats is about to happen!!
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Am I i ? or did someone say the black album is better than reasonable doubt? oh said poster also said he wud ? a ? nvm
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? hop off that ? you good and well know i didn't know who dude was you telling me based off those pictures i should have known?

Yeah i think Black Album is better than Rd i said it.
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why do deranged people continue to talk about the same ? because their favorite rapper isn't viewed the same way Jay-Z or Nas is viewed? Music is subjective. If you don't like it, it's cool. Just know other people have their opinion.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Both are classics. Class dismissed.
  • eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited July 2011
    Options
    to even it out from sucka ? ratings...such as yourself
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    reasonable doubt, blueprint, black album, american gangster are all better than any eminem album
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2wo8xe8.jpg

The timing of this thread lol. I just bought The Black Album on vinyl yesterday because i didnt give it a fair chance in 2003. I been smoking and bumpin this ? all night and morning. im listening to it now. Its actually a real dope album. I forgot how Jay Z killed Dec 4. Change Clothes is my ? . Dirt Off Ya Shoulder and 99 Problems are head nodders soon as the beat drop. PSA is dope. Encore too. Threat is my ? too though. that beat is tough and Jay Z flowin his ass off on it. Jay Z got 3 classics Vol 1, BP and TBA
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    2wo8xe8.jpg

The timing of this thread lol. I just bought The Black Album on vinyl yesterday because i didnt give it a fair chance in 2003. I been smoking and bumpin this ? all night and morning. im listening to it now. Its actually a real dope album. I forgot how Jay Z killed Dec 4. Change Clothes is my ? . Dirt Off Ya Shoulder and 99 Problems are head nodders soon as the beat drop. PSA is dope. Encore too. Threat is my ? too though. that beat is tough and Jay Z flowin his ass off on it. Jay Z got 3 classics Vol 1, BP and TBA

Yo, this cant be...lol...no way is this happening....Sarcasm rite Tomp?
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't even know why I'm entertaining this thread, but over the last couple years I went from thinking black album >>>> blueprint to thinking blueprint >>>>>>> black album... both dope tho

RD >>> both
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2wo8xe8.jpg

ok,who hacked tomps account?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Yo, this cant be...lol...no way is this happening....Sarcasm rite Tomp?

no seriously its a great album. maybe better than BP. i will have to listen to BP later to compare. when i bought it in 03 i was already prejudice against it based on that wack ass BP2 and never really gave it a decent listen
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The dope production easily overshadowed Jay's lyrics on "Blueprint". It's nowhere close to a classic, dope album nonetheless...and with that said, ? "The Black Album"!!! ? only hail that boring ? as a classic because they were duped into believing this was Jay's final hurrah. I don't understand how you have the best producers in the game (minus Eminem's wack ass) lacing your farewell LP only to come out with such bland production...this is when Jay's ear for dope beats became suspect. Lyrically he did a solid B+ effort but TBA had too many damn fillers and the production was ass....I'm glad I never copped that ? when it came out.
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sigh I can't choose between the two but jayz worst album had to be Kingdom Come I might have to throw that into my fire place
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol, thread backfired.
    Jay Z > feminem
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2wo8xe8.jpg

wtf????????????
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Because the white man

Hello once again BackInWhite....
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Options
    overate the blueprint and black album? both albums is classic to me idk how u can overate those albums
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Black Album is low key overrated . Still gets its respect as a Classic tho.

American Gangster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    IMO..

Blueprint is a classic. If its not. STILLmatic isn't a classic .. And STILLmatic was the best album released last year.
    Chea!