What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tyga vs The Mean Streets of Philly

ustreet_monstaustreet_monsta Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
YMCMB Rapper Tyga Got Robbed At The Vault In Philly

Tyga got robbed last night for the ummm 8th time (I can’t keep count) this time was in Philly. I can say I think this was Tyga’s 1st time getting jacked in the city of brotherly love and it wasn’t for his jewels according to a Atlnightspots.com source . After Tyga hosted the Vault night club downtown and was leaving the club with a bag full of money from his TLA concert and hosting two parties the streets decided they were going to tax him. I hope his air fare and hotel was paid for by the promoter or that trip was a total loss for the YMCMB rapper.

Update: Tyga & his brother were hosting two parties that night and the 1st party no one showed up to and they came and left. Then they headed to the Vault and word is the promoter from the 1st party got his money back.

source: http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/ymcmb-rapper-tyga-got-robbed-at-the-vault-in-philly

The City of Brotherly Love has a history of showing Cash Money artists some East Coast hospitality. Shout out to Philly.

Replies

• CollegeBoi12CollegeBoi12 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Doesn't this dude have a history of getting robbed or am I confusing him with Yung Berg?
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    8th time? this the 1st time i heard of him gettin robbed
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Umm well if this is true he lucky they ONLY took his bread. Philly niggas give no types of fuck
  • ustreet_monstaustreet_monsta Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    skooby2315 wrote: »

Just Google Tyga and robbed and you'll see an epic tale of Yung Bergian L's that stretches from coast to coast.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Just Google Tyga and robbed and you'll see an epic tale of Yung Bergian L's that stretches from coast to coast.

but tyga and yung berg aint the same person

edit: oooh damn he got robbed alot
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    skooby2315 wrote: »

both of em niggaz need to take some fightin lesson or some shyt . or get a gun
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    so he went in the heart of philly with no soldiers thinking shit was sweet ?
  • ustreet_monstaustreet_monsta Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

The beehive doesn't su woo in Philly
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    philly dont get down with that blood crip shit.....and philly has a history of robbing niggas that come to town...

i remember LL got robbed in the galleria mall for his radio back in the day....yes his radio

my town had a bunch of soldiers with no leader or guidance....
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

Yea.....that.....wasn't smart
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    But, is his snapback okay?
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    But, is his snapback okay?

hilarious.......
    sticker,375x360.u1.png