Is this really a Black forum?

Options
2»

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I guess that ain't true...since your punkazz stepINfetchIT, is tomest of uncles, and don't gaze at my rants...you just twitch, in ? it convulsions over your cooning getting exposed

even janklow discards and disregards your posts/threads.........even HE sees the ? in yoo..
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Someone name names of white posters pretending to be black, and post proof if possible
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And to my white brothers: be yo-pale-self, you fina ? around and damage your credit score
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    todaynow wrote: »
    words words words
    2012, this alias thing is not necessary
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can't fight racism with racism, yall.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why you so whack t/s?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hip-hop has not been black since the gray area in time between sugar hill gang stealing and selling rhymes to run d.m.c. being unpaid spokeswhores for Adidas. when green come on the scene black go out the window. this site is a moneymaker for old ass white jews.
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it seems as though there are more mixed race and bi-racial people on here then actual Black people. Some will state that they are "Black" but be selective when disclosing the rest of the racial make-up for some reason..maybe they feel it will hurt their credibility when discussing certain topics
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    hip-hop has not been black since the gray area in time between sugar hill gang stealing and selling rhymes to run d.m.c. being unpaid spokeswhores for Adidas. when green come on the scene black go out the window. this site is a moneymaker for old ass white jews.
    it seems as though there are more mixed race and bi-racial people on here then actual Black people. Some will state that they are "Black" but be selective when disclosing the rest of the racial make-up for some reason..maybe they feel it will hurt their credibility when discussing certain topics

C/S..
    Furthermore, the forum and the genre of hip hop (which still lives in the underground) was good while it lasted.

Learned a lot.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    this site is a moneymaker for old ass white jews.

This site's owned by two black guys. They were making quite a bit of bank before the fashion show debacle. I would assume they've recovered since then.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    C/S..
    Furthermore, the forum and the genre of hip hop (which still lives in the underground) was good while it lasted.

Learned a lot.

word up, black music was, is and from and always be from the underground. Everything since we came to the land our father didnt know was birthed from the underground. Even since the slavery days, we played music late at night, using drums late at night to communicate to our love ones down the dirt road at a another plantation=Undergrond, had church late at night which is the underground. You want good real blues goes to a juke joint late night by the river = Underground. You want that pure jazz go to a small smokey jazz joint late night and see the greats vibin = underground. Great black gospel go to that small church in the woods = underground. Our culture thrives today in the underground. the black power movement, Civil rights movement all started in the undergrond hip-hop started and still lives in the underground

Im going to make a thread on this one day
  • tittyman
    tittyman Members Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    No it is mostly white. Most of the posters are pretending to be Black so they can promote ? no real thinking black man would say.
    Co/Sign
    When they start off a post saying stuff like "I'm black but..." you know its B.S
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO at taking Bendover 2012 off of the ignore list and Janklow deleting all his post. LOL
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This site's owned by two black guys. They were making quite a bit of bank before the fashion show debacle. I would assume they've recovered since then.

reading comprehension ? . its a MONEYMAKER for old ass white jews. I did not refer to ownership at all. anything hip-hop related that is thrust in the middle of popular culture is a commodity traded and manufactured by OLD ASS WHITE JEWS.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited August 2011
    Options

I'm with the whole "let's ? and ? the white girl mob"

? becuz it's true to tha fullest ................

I'm a Black Supremacist!!!

............. join me so we can ? John Boehner,

otherwise shut tha ? up in real life Toby ass ?

All who read [but did not condemn] your mentality are sick as you.

[If I saw a post advocating ? /murder of Black women, I'd post same]