What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

oopsy daisy..me and the mandem

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in AKA Donkey

Hi my name is Moreno, and I am a serial dater.
I NEED TO STOP

Its like, i just dnt enjoy being single,its no fun!
but i end up hurting inncocent people.
Help me stop.
Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.

Replies

• DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    gonna_get_raped_cat.png

...unfortunately
  • game changergame changer Posts: 217
    edited July 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    gonna_get_raped_cat.png

...unfortunately

forreal, hurt the wrong man this here kids predicione gon come tru. #peppersprayndiplomacy.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    oopsy daise:
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LMAO^^^ goat drop
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Moreno.S wrote: »

Hi my name is Moreno, and I am a serial dater.
    I NEED TO STOP

Its like, i just dnt enjoy being single,its no fun!
    but i end up hurting inncocent people.
    Help me stop.

throw on some sizzla, suck some dick and get over it
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    (y)
    thumbsup thread my nigs.
    i have been reforrmed.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    edited August 2011
    ohh shillzzllee

edited August 2011
    i tried to..but nicely cos obvs shes my bestie.
    said she wanted to get a bellybutton pierced and show it off..i was like..errmm how bout a another ear piercing..she said no :(

• b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    make a thread about it

p.s

g-unit reps van der sloot
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png