Biggy Asking a ? to Strip (if loses a battle) and And Unknowingly Gets Punked

Options
thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Reason
Mr Cee was the DJ that night (true story)

Comments

• thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    with premos story of big but naked in the room full of men

and now method man telling us biggy trying to get ? to strip as a reward for a him winning a battle

lil cease naked in a room full of men

and mr cee gettin head from trannys

its safe to say Badboy named themselves after George Michaels hit record
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wat kind a reward is that though?

biggy looks the ? up and down "what do i get in return" and licks lips like ll cool j
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    he dead wrong

chuckles.........
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Biggie was the reason this song was made lmao
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    no wonder gutta ? kids in the ass
    he learned from big
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Biggie was the reason this song was made lmao

that ? go hard though lol

12.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why ya'll hatin on the GOAT Biggie??

This is just one isolated event.....you guys act like this guy had ? lines in his rhymes and a ? best friend.

....its 100% normal to be naked in a Motel room full of men while devouring chicken & biscuits.

You know damn welll that the loser in a free-style battle has to strip naked in front of the cypher.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why ya'll hatin on the GOAT Biggie??

This is just one isolated event.....you guys act like this guy had ? lines in his rhymes and a ? best friend.

....its 100% normal to be naked in a Motel room full of men while devouring chicken & biscuits.

You know damn welll that the loser in a free-style battle has to strip naked in front of the cypher.

hahahahaha

2031.gif
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's interesting Mister Cee is mentioned in a thread centered around a video about Method/Biggie. The first several bars off the original version of The What can be found on the Wickedest Freestyle, a freestyle for Mister Cee. This version is great though, i wondered why they edited it for RTD.

Method Man always seemed like a humble dude.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sooooo... when y'all gonna be done hating on the Notorious B.I.G.? You do know he's been dead for a while now right? And I'm pretty sure nobody here knew him personally or had some issue with him (unless T/S was the dude asking for an autograph in the second part of the story).

So again... what will it take for you fellas to move on and do something productive with your lives?
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    Sooooo... when y'all gonna be done hating on the Notorious B.I.G.? You do know he's been dead for a while now right? And I'm pretty sure nobody here knew him personally or had some issue with him (unless T/S was the dude asking for an autograph in the second part of the story).

So again... what will it take for you fellas to move on and do something productive with your lives?

why u gettin so worked up for?

methodman put the story out there, so ? cant discuss?

its not like ? just pulled ? outta thin air or mediatakeout, credible story from a credible ?
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited August 2011
    Options

buy my CD twice, they see on the streets they be like yo he nice, but thats on the low tho

the GOAT
    15 years after death and posters who say they dont like the guy are speaking on him....i like it. proves his GOAT status
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    he mos def kept it on the low down brutha
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dead@the rupaul tag

i never understood what possessed him to write that ? ass line, that ? wasnt even up for interruption,them xcaspe ? werent all ugly, and i know yall seen biggy first babymomma.....

Xscape.jpg

rupaul.jpg
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ biggie not replying to hit em up because pac wasnt getting naked. any guy into ? play has homosexual undertones. when he did that skit on LAD i knew biggie wasnt a rapper i should be listening to
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    smh @ biggie not replying to hit em up because pac wasnt getting naked. any guy into ? play has homosexual undertones. when he did that skit on LAD i knew biggie wasnt a rapper i should be listening to

dead hahaha,
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why u gettin so worked up for?

methodman put the story out there, so ? cant discuss?

its not like ? just pulled ? outta thin air or mediatakeout, credible story from a credible ?

How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own hometown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mr Cee was the DJ that night (true story)

wo dere! hol up hol up hol up hol up
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own homeptown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.

my ? i got u so mad that u goin at pac in one thread, dats against ur own principles of "You do know he's been dead for a while now right?"

be consistent, just admit i got u mad as ? lol, its gonna be ight

"pac took pics in a buthtub for women, so he's ? too" naw naw naw naw ? , lol, pac took pictures for women, movie star sex symbol to "women",,,,, thats the key lil ? , just like ll cool, j, just like chris brown, just like will smith.....hollywood ? , do hollywood thangs

pac aint ask ? to strip for him as a reward

pac aint show a room full of men and premo his ?

and pac aint have a 100 lines a bout ? ? in the ass

pac never said he rather ? a ? over four females

pac aint make no ? ass skits,

pac never run with mr cee

big got a a huge list of ? ass antics...

does it matter if he was ? ? naw it dont, but is it funny, yea it is lmao
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what in the sam hell
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's interesting Mister Cee is mentioned in a thread centered around a video about Method/Biggie. The first several bars off the original version of The What can be found on the Wickedest Freestyle, a freestyle for Mister Cee. This version is great though, i wondered why they edited it for RTD.

Method Man always seemed like a humble dude.

Method Man on his admiration for Big's music (Party & ? and Me & My ? ), how him and Big met, Puff and ? playing 'torture', East/West beef, etc.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? always gonna show luv to Pac^ cuz when his chain got snatched it was Pac and dem who got it back