LE Tournament #3 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Options

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Raw beat u the ? down

QQ more noob
    So I'm supposed to think this ? wasn't set up when an official judge for your janky ass tournament posts some ? like this?? ? outta here ill never compete again and I'll CONSIDER being a judge cuz this ? here dont know what da ? he talkin about
    My denial about what? You the one sour cuz you lost. You were mad when you were losing 0-2 in this ? Talkin thread talking about you bout to get Deeboo'd. Then cool when it was tied 2-2. Then you sent me this e-mail:

Next thing I know, a few hours later, all hell broke loose BC you lost 3-2. Get over it.

I give you huge props on your verse though. I would say it's the best verse you've written in LE anyway so I could see why you so mad. And I WILL say you've gotten much better but I won't say it was better than my verse. If it was, I will, but it's not.

Nah I'm "sour" cuz you saying your ? was better than mine when you know damn well Ice wouldn't have voted for me regardless...canadian ? i swear they're all ? real ? I'll slap the ? outta Degrassi ? they softer than melted cream but on the internet they wanna put up a facade of dignity ? outta here man I hate Canadians

and feelings weren't just caught because my hatred for the ? who dwell above us have been fostered long before a damn "Young-? " taking pics with a damn paintballgun man wtf if it wasn't self-incriminating on ? I'd post a pic of the ordnance I'm workin' with cross that border if you want to ?
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Implodez you got sonned by a vet

take the loss and move on

stop crying like a little ?

wj9Eqnxmgj40q0jzN5feCKeZo1_500.jpg

jaws3.jpg

CanadaGayFriend.jpg

• raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    So I'm supposed to think this ? wasn't set up when an official judge for your janky ass tournament posts some ? like this?? ? outta here ill never compete again and I'll CONSIDER being a judge cuz this ? here dont know what da ? he talkin about

Nah I'm "sour" cuz you saying your ? was better than mine when you know damn well Ice wouldn't have voted for me regardless...canadian ? i swear they're all ? real ? I'll slap the ? outta Degrassi ? they softer than melted cream but on the internet they wanna put up a facade of dignity ? outta here man I hate Canadians

and feelings weren't just caught because my hatred for the ? who dwell above us have been fostered long before a damn "Young-? " taking pics with a damn paintballgun man wtf if it wasn't self-incriminating on ? I'd post a pic of the ordnance I'm workin' with cross that border if you want to ?

I won't say he would've voted for you if you're verse was better but I know he would've voted for you if he thought your verse was better.

I know my verse was better but that doesn't mean all 5 judges are going to vote for me. But why would I set it up where 2 vote for me then 2 vote for you, then wait until the voting deadline passes and the last one vote for me to break the tie? That's ? . It doesn't make sense. I'd have serious emotional and insecurity problems if I'm getting judges to vote for me in dramatic fashion online in a text battle tournament. What's really going on with you?
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I won't say he would've voted for you if you're verse was better but I know he would've voted for you if he thought your verse was better.

I know my verse was better but that doesn't mean all 5 judges are going to vote for me. But why would I set it up where 2 vote for me then 2 vote for you, then wait until the voting deadline passes and the last one vote for me to break the tie? That's ? . It doesn't make sense. I'd have serious emotional and insecurity problems if I'm getting judges to vote for me in dramatic fashion online in a text battle tournament. What's really going on with you?
    Like I said a few posts ago, whatever bruh I know what it is
    Dissing your opponent > fictional gun talk

Damn uppity herbs wanna front dope when they're not even placebo status.

This is the Canadian chest-puffing I'm talking about. Duke's sweeter than sugared honey tryna talk greasy, ? outta here go bust your (paintball) gun
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm not chest puffin brah

i'm chest pokin

and by the looks of it i'm cavin in yo damn sternum with these verbal chest pokes

So you think errthang good cuz you behind a keyboard? Well this ? thought he was good cuz he was behind a wheel ?
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Come to Toronto

I'll fight you tonight if you want
    We'll film it and put it online

since u wanna talk tough
    "im the best rapper blah blah blah canada sucks blah bllah blah i got ? by bcodcru and raw material wah wah wahhh"

you're being a big ? cry baby right now and it's really funny
    please continue to show us the ? in you

I honestly can't take you serious, your commander in chief has a menstrual cycle lmao
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Say hello to your empress

queen-smiling_1671266i.jpg
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @ iMpIoDez

You can have beef with Young Ice and Raw Material... whatever whatever.

But I don't like how your shittin' on my country Canada like that. Our military has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting in Afghanistan and other places in the Middle East. Our Special Forces (aka JTF2) were personally requested by your President and our Canadian snipers set the record for long-distance kills.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    @ iMpIoDez

You can have beef with Young Ice and Raw Material... whatever whatever.

But I don't like how your shittin' on my country Canada like that. Our military has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting in Afghanistan and other places in the Middle East. Our Special Forces (aka JTF2) were personally requested by your President and our Canadian snipers set the record for long-distance kills.

It's like 50 of yall bruh chill
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aint ? to think of...you choosing a product and forming bars around the ? . You not dissing me personally ? , you Topic rapping playboy! Come wit'cha soda, gum, detergent, candy bar ? playboy...I'll be here, plus I see you changed ya avi, but I still got the right click from ya last ? ?

[IMG]http://C:\Documents and Settings\500072\My Documents\My Pictures\gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif[/IMG]

so thats what u "pre" writing about huh my avi with the cambodian ? ......i haven't wrote a damn thing yet

right clicking dudes pics and saving them not a good look out here either especially after that verse bout u thinking tupac fan looking like a man and u still banging her smh
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's like 50 of yall bruh chill

I'm just saying... don't speak of what you don't know about.

30dkufk.jpg
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm just saying... don't speak of what you don't know about.

30dkufk.jpg

? dem ?
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? dem ?

I'm not even sure what that means.

The Middle East is a complicated place but being over there opened up my eyes to what is really going on in the world.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm not even sure what that means.

The Middle East is a complicated place but being over there opened up my eyes to what is really going on in the world.
    im ignant, ? da world too ?
  • C.Melendez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? is war boy .............. I'm built for this ?

lets get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    more pics of sovachan
    180434_1875684776999_1387603957_32204052_1662982_n.jpg

pic of me ? and chair breaking
    ?set=a.1348103339709.2053412.1145071160

just some mo ammo for u to use
  • C.Melendez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    After I beat DeathThreat we imma let him hang with me on the tag team battles......can't beat me join me yeah? lol
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im ignant, ? da world too ?

Haha... all right, man. I guess I was getting too serious in a "? talking" thread.

Is that your rhyme in your signature? I like how it flows...
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? got a ? head but id still beat
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Haha... all right, man. I guess I was getting too serious in a "? talking" thread.

Is that your rhyme in your signature? I like how it flows...

yeah I came up with it on the fly in the battle raps thread..i thought it was dope and sigged it
  • C.Melendez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? got a ? head but id still beat

lol....it may be the pic i never really noticed
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    lol....it may be the pic i never really noticed

yeah she either tall or got a big head...or both
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    implodez been a sore loser

and unlike you, judah actually had the better verse

Canada .
  • C.Melendez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ready to go in 2nite
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn shame, no way woulda sniperk 3-0'd my ass..not saying I necessarily woulda won but I wouldnt have just got farted on like that either. smh at Young-? voting for his boy only to watch him get smacked the ? up by a fellow Canadian...

But oh well, at least raw dropped this lovely jewel, it was so nice I had to put it in my sig!! hands down the best punchline I've ever seen.
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The voting was fair. It was a pretty good battle.
This discussion has been closed.