NY Giants Execs Out Here Ethering Fans on Twitter instead of Signing Free Agents

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    my point when using tramon williams is that we found an undrafted free agent and turned him into one of the top cornerbacks in the league easily

and no I would argue that most of the giants problems actually aren't exposed because its ny, I think in many aspects you've been let off the hook

oh and mario manningham is ? juice b...word to sinorice moss

I seriously question your knowledge of the Giants if you comparing Sinoric Moss to Mario Mannigham....

and judging from your post in this thread you really have no clue what your talking about...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I seriously question your knowledge of the Giants if you comparing Sinoric Moss to Mario Mannigham....

and judging from your post in this thread you really have no clue what your talking about...

b I watched mario manningham a lot more than you did before he got in the league...and he's pure ass juice

the reason I brought up sinorice moss is cause y'all drafted him period
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b I watched mario manningham a lot more than you did before he got in the league...and he's pure ass juice

the reason I brought up sinorice moss is cause y'all drafted him period

Spoken as a true Penn State Fan u still salty he caught the game winning touchdown againts your squad in 05 ruining your perfect season.. He was one of the best WR in college you clearly dont know what u talking about. ? had over 900 yards and 9 TDs as a third option a deep threat ( proved that against your the Packers in Greeen Bay)
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Tru-Mac u wildin , Mario Manningham isn't wack ,that dude can play.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options

as seriously what have I said that leads me to not having a clue about the giants??? As I stated in my post, maybe my expectations of a team are too high
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Tru-Mac u wildin , Mario Manningham isn't wack ,that dude can play.

according to whose standard??? MM would be on the bench in Green Bay
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    as seriously what have I said that leads me to not having a clue about the giants??? As I stated in my post, maybe my expectations of a team are too high

Giants dont build players thru the draft which is laughable if there one good thing Reese and the giants has done is build the team thru the draft and the giants are the type of team that rarely goes on big free agent sprees and known for signing undrafted free agents particularly on the oline and develop them into starters Shaun O Hara and Rich Sebert were among them.
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    according to whose standard??? MM would be on the bench in Green Bay

Manningham is more talented and productive than your entire Wide Receiever squad not named Greg Jennings... again you talking out your ass b.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Manningham is more talented and productive than your entire Wide Receiever squad not named Greg Jennings... again you talking out your ass b.

lol cool story bro
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Giants dont build players thru the draft which is laughable if there one good thing Reese and the giants has done is build the team thru the draft and the giants are the type of team that rarely goes on big free agent sprees and known for signing undrafted free agents particularly on the oline and develop them into starters Shaun O Hara and Rich Sebert were among them.

smh....u can't claim successes of the PAST if they're not a part of your present or future
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol cool story bro

I forgot to add hes much younger too...
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I forgot to add hes much younger too...

lol like I said, cool story bro
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol like I said, cool story bro

Cause you have nothing to back up you ridiculous and false statement.. and it aint a story when its fact that can be proven.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cause you have nothing to back up you ridiculous and false statement.. and it aint a story when its fact that can be proven.

lmao ? you dumb as ?

you do realize we are pegged as likely to repeat based on OUR WIDE RECEIVER CORP

ur stupid. that's easily the strongest part of our team and now mario manningham is good enough to be out #2. Lol he couldn't even be the giants #2 ? what
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao ? you dumb as ?

you do realize we are pegged as likely to repeat based on OUR WIDE RECEIVER CORP

ur stupid. that's easily the strongest part of our team and now mario manningham is good enough to be out #2. Lol he couldn't even be the giants #2 ? what

The irony of this poster calling anyone dumb just look at what how this ? types.... No you pegged to repeat based on all the players you lost due to injury thats coming back and you have Aaron Rodgers and a great defense not because of your wideouts.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the reality of the situation is thatnthey are being cheap and unloyal. they cut the oline when that used to be a strong suit.didnt want to pay Osi. they decided after the super bowl that its elis team. how u dont resign Smith. Im ? as hell right now but hopefully the other guys step up
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So are Philly fans the worst fans out there or the ? who were on facebook wishing a man's death?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    So are Philly fans the worst fans out there or the ? who were on facebook wishing a man's death?

Them cats said "I hope Mike Vick gives you herpes". Like for real. That ? never go away. Giants fans are ? ruthless.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    the reality of the situation is thatnthey are being cheap and unloyal. they cut the oline when that used to be a strong suit.didnt want to pay Osi. they decided after the super bowl that its elis team. how u dont resign Smith. Im ? as hell right now but hopefully the other guys step up

I'm glad someone said. I had to SMH @ Jerry Reese talmbout Eli needs to step it up this season. ? , Eli is not a rookie anymore. He's been in the league 7 seasons. He is not and will never be his brother. He is who he is - an above average QB who's capable of doing great things but only if he's in near perfect situations, specifically a solid O-line and at least 1 sure-handed possession receiver. Giants lost both of those this season, so guess how Eli's season is gonna be.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? in here hatin' on my squad hard i see...Who talkin bout we don't have good drafts???? Justin Tuck, Corey Webster, Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Chris Snee, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kenny Philips, Jason Pierre-Paul who is gonna be the best DE in the league (WATCH..YOU HEARD IT HERE 1ST)... and more ? we drafted....We got hella home grown talent on our squad, why ? actin like we aint still got our core from the Super Bowl squad, minus Plax....Our team is more talented now than it was our championship year.....But ? Steve Smith's ? ass, we're still gonna win the east.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    ? in here hatin' on my squad hard i see...Who talkin bout we don't have good drafts???? Justin Tuck, Corey Webster, Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Chris Snee, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kenny Philips, Jason Pierre-Paul who is gonna be the best DE in the league (WATCH..YOU HEARD IT HERE 1ST)... and more ? we drafted....We got hella home grown talent on our squad, why ? actin like we aint still got our core from the Super Bowl squad, minus Plax....Our team is more talented now than it was our championship year.....But ? Steve Smith's ? ass, we're still gonna win the east.

You sounding like this ?
    GSZC9.gif
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my point when using tramon williams is that we found an undrafted free agent and turned him into one of the top cornerbacks in the league easily

and no I would argue that most of the giants problems actually aren't exposed because its ny, I think in many aspects you've been let off the hook

oh and mario manningham is ? juice b...word to sinorice moss

Man get the ? outta here..This has to go down in the top 5 dumbest statements ive ever read in CS...You can't be serious...If you are than you shouldn't speak on the Giants cuz you don't know what you talkin bout...Manningham is a young explosive/shifty receiver and had better stats in one season than Sinorice Moss had in his life....You'll Manningham ? alot more secondary's this year to, cuz Nicks is a ? problem..This ? can't be serious smmfh.....
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    You sounding like this ?
    GSZC9.gif

Wtf is you talkin bout??
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options

Now here is some ? truth...Jennings is a beast..them other ? are system players..Wtf is a Jordy Nelson?? James Jones will never be heard from again now that he's gone..and Driver is 55...Aaron Rodgers makes them ? look great cuz he's that talented..Kinda like Peyton makes dudes like Brandon Stokely, Pierre Garcon & Collie look like All Pros...What have you seen Brandon Stokely doing since his Colts days??? Same thing applies to James Jones and Nelson & them..Excluding Jennings..
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You wanna know what's going to happen with the Giants?

They are gonna start out great, maybe go 7-1, 6-2. Everyone is gonna be on their nuts.

Then they will go like 1-7 or 2-6. They have ALL of their easy opponents first, then THE HARDEST SCHEDULE in the league on the back end.

Starting in November, they go TO the Patriots, then cross country to the 49ers, vs the Eagles, At the Saints, Vs Green Bay, At Cowboys, vs Redskins, At Jets, Vs Cowboys.

That is a brutal back end schedule, so if the Giants don't beat all of their easy opponents early (which I don't think they will) it will be way too easy for them to stumble late.

And by the way, the only thing the Giants got going for them is their pass rush, O Line, and an above average QB. Their skill positions SUCK. Please dont act like their WR corps are any better than average, especially with the loss of Steve Smith.