Video:J. Cole Is Still Waiting On A Jay-Z Verse.Cole says he is textin Jay everyday..

Options

Comments

• Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    i just did

hes gon catch feelings
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    hes gon catch feelings

If he even has time to read it......
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

I mean he's waiting on Jay's verse, so Im sure he's gonna some time on his hands...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

? would he be so busy doin?
    droppin an album?
    sendin jay smiley faces thru a text?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? would he be so busy doin?
    droppin an album?
    sendin jay smiley faces thru a text?

lmao haha.....
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAO ? out there Slave'n for a verse.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol at makaveli avi. i spit facts ? . j.cole is the talib kweli of the new ? . never heard j.cole on the radio. lol at j.cole dumbing down on his 2 singles. that's the hook right there ass ? . can't get enough of flopping ass ? . lol at this ? album coming out in a month. there's no buzz for the garbage ? outside the internet. big sean took his buzz away. lol at j.cole dropping after wayne than drake dropping weeks after him.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay Z aint nothing but a tooth fairy ? anyways. The reason why he dont ? with cole is because of his numerous pac and nas mentions. Cole need to stick his chest out and keep his head up. get the aim correct and break the camel off with some ether. its been 10 years since that last dosage. he smiling and kissing kanye in the videos. he back to ? over ? and talking ? on the low. the same ? that got him in trouble 10 years ago. cole need to rip him a new one. come out of nowhere with a ether blast to catch this ? off guard and knock his ass out. cole need to diss kanye too. matter fact wiz need to diss kanye. if he want drama with young money bird just need to let wayne tear his head off on C4 like we all know wayne could do. personally i think the Nas Vs Jay II beef is coming soon. Jay Z and Kanye softer than wet toilet tissues. Game calling Beyonce all kinds of ? and hoes and Jay Z actin like Mickey Factz pretendin he dont know whats goin on but he out here sending subliminals to ? that got love for him. 50 always punking Jay Z talkin ? about him and all Jay Z dont say ? back like a little ? . They told us watch the throne. now lets watch them get knocked off it. neither one of these ? ass ? aint about that life they talking about. Jay Z will murk someone for Kanye but let ? call his wife a ? . right. he just trying to come off like a tough guy. smh @ 47 year old man threating to ? someone. This ? take to bodyguards to the rest room. no cordination. ? lanky ass sand mammal. cole need to diss him ASAP. Kanye dont want none. Kanye just act like a diva ? because thats the only time he have agression. ? ass ? channel toughness through a femine channel. J Cole could whoop both of these ? ass if we talking about hands. Game could beat both they ass at the same time.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^^worthless post
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z aint nothing but a tooth fairy ? anyways. The reason why he dont ? with cole is because of his numerous pac and nas mentions. Cole need to stick his chest out and keep his head up. get the aim correct and break the camel off with some ether. its been 10 years since that last dosage. he smiling and kissing kanye in the videos. he back to ? over ? and talking ? on the low. the same ? that got him in trouble 10 years ago. cole need to rip him a new one. come out of nowhere with a ether blast to catch this ? off guard and knock his ass out. cole need to diss kanye too. matter fact wiz need to diss kanye. if he want drama with young money bird just need to let wayne tear his head off on C4 like we all know wayne could do. personally i think the Nas Vs Jay II beef is coming soon. Jay Z and Kanye softer than wet toilet tissues. Game calling Beyonce all kinds of ? and hoes and Jay Z actin like Mickey Factz pretendin he dont know whats goin on but he out here sending subliminals to ? that got love for him. 50 always punking Jay Z talkin ? about him and all Jay Z dont say ? back like a little ? . They told us watch the throne. now lets watch them get knocked off it. neither one of these ? ass ? aint about that life they talking about. Jay Z will murk someone for Kanye but let ? call his wife a ? . right. he just trying to come off like a tough guy. smh @ 47 year old man threating to ? someone. This ? take to bodyguards to the rest room. no cordination. ? lanky ass sand mammal. cole need to diss him ASAP. Kanye dont want none. Kanye just act like a diva ? because thats the only time he have agression. ? ass ? channel toughness through a femine channel. J Cole could whoop both of these ? ass if we talking about hands. Game could beat both they ass at the same time.

bdw17n.gif

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    ^^^worthless post

and you one of the main ? on cole ? talkin ? in the return of the simba thread now because another old ass 47 year old man tells you how to think all of the sudden you aint no cole fan. cole dont need flip flop ? like you. your demographic is the tweeny boppers aged 9-11. Damn you need Jay Z to tell you how to live your life. no wonder you love the man so much. jigga warriors aint ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    and you one of the main ? on cole ? talkin ? in the return of the simba thread now because another old ass 47 year old man tells you how to think all of the sudden you aint no cole fan. cole dont need flip flop ? like you. your demographic is the tweeny boppers aged 9-11. Damn you need Jay Z to tell you how to live your life. no wonder you love the man so much. jigga warriors aint ?

Lank to all this ? u just claimed abt me ol bitter ass ? ?

? & FOH get jay & ye ? out ya mouf for once ? is ? ridiculous

Smh @ u having more post involving jay than the rest of the reason combined

You & your fellow lil bro jay haters fell the ? off

Get a new gimmick ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmfao @ ? lanky ass sand mammal
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    lol at makaveli avi. i spit facts ? . j.cole is the talib kweli of the new ? . never heard j.cole on the radio. lol at j.cole dumbing down on his 2 singles. that's the hook right there ass ? . can't get enough of flopping ass ? . lol at this ? album coming out in a month. there's no buzz for the garbage ? outside the internet. big sean took his buzz away. lol at j.cole dropping after wayne than drake dropping weeks after him.

? in here typing a whole lot of nothing while still not answering the mufuckin question. DID YOU POST BIG SEAN'S BAIL?!
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »

just out of curiosity, if cole is so boring and u don't listen to him, why do u know the lyrics to his songs? sounds suspect to me.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay a ? ass ? .
    I remember he didn't believe in Kanye as a rapper, he thought he should stick to producing.
    Dame gave Kanye a chance and now Jay-Z is all of a sudden doing a collabo album with him.
    Meanwhile his new artist is waiting on one verse and he can't even respond back to the ? .
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did a ? actually say J.Cole needed to get the Better Business Bureau on Jay for shady business ethics?

LMAO

Next Victim of the Roc (aka the Rap Enron): Jay Electronica. Coming soon to an internets near you.
  • DayDay34
    edited August 2011
    Options
    just out of curiosity, if cole is so boring and u don't listen to him, why do u know the lyrics to his songs? sounds suspect to me.

what kinda of stupid ass question is that? they same ? who say big sean is wack know all his songs on here. ? had to go find the lyrics to that can't get enough garbage. flop ass cole. flop world: sideline waiting the fail ass ?
  • DayDay34
    edited August 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    ? in here typing a whole lot of nothing while still not answering the mufuckin question. DID YOU POST BIG SEAN'S BAIL?!

lol at big sean in your avi. lol at this ? wishing i paid big sean bail. why you worried about big sean you a secret fan or something? lol at this ? following me into every thread on some be my friend type ? . this ain't kindergarten ? . ? is wrong with your ass?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Next Victim of the Roc (aka the Rap Enron): Jay Electronica. Coming soon to an internets near you.

Nobody finna feel sorry for that ? , though...
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Jay a ? ass ? .
    I remember he didn't believe in Kanye as a rapper, he thought he should stick to producing.Dame gave Kanye a chance and now Jay-Z is all of a sudden doing a collabo album with him.
    Meanwhile his new artist is waiting on one verse and he can't even respond back to the ? .

Yo, I KNOW I'm not the only one who has heard "The Bounce". Ye is one of my favorite artists, but he was all kinds of wack back then.