Yeshua aka Jesus The Christ Son of ? discussion thread...

Options

Comments

• SL8Rok
    SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    black baptist

I'm not a baptist. Although if I was with the whole denominational thing I prolly would be one.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    jesus christ was not the( al mighty) thats blasphemy !!! If your worshipping jesus your breaking commandment one you will be eradicated !!!

You dont no the scriptures and the native americans are israelites tribe of gad, rueben
    shalawam (peace)

If its blasphemey to worship Jesus why did Jesus accept worship? You BHIs and Muslims alike seem to like sidestepping that crucial issue. Unless you want to commit and even bigger blasphemy and say that ? couldn't preserve His word like the muslims do.
  • moorishisraelites
    moorishisraelites Members Posts: 17
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SL8Rok wrote: »
    If its blasphemy to worship Jesus why did Jesus accept worship? You BHIs and Muslims alike seem to like sidestepping that crucial issue. Unless you want to commit and even bigger blasphemy and say that ? couldn't preserve His word like the Muslims do.

SHOW ME ONE SCRIPTURE WHERE JESUS THE CHRIST Said WORSHIP HIM IL WAIT ... its not in there !! AND BHI'S IS NOT A GROUP IT IS A NATIONALITY INDIVIDUALS WHO DESCEND FROM ABRAHAM ISSAC AND JACOB ... MUSLIM MEANS MU = ONE OF , SALIM = PEACE, (ONE OF PEACE) THATS NOT A NATIONALITY !!
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes they did. They took Peyote among other mind altering drugs to take these "spiritual" journeys.

I was referring to the drinking blood nonsense.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SHOW ME ONE SCRIPTURE WHERE JESUS THE CHRIST Said WORSHIP HIM IL WAIT ... its not in there !! AND BHI'S IS NOT A GROUP IT IS A NATIONALITY INDIVIDUALS WHO DESCEND FROM ABRAHAM ISSAC AND JACOB ... MUSLIM MEANS MU = ONE OF , SALIM = PEACE, (ONE OF PEACE) THATS NOT A NATIONALITY !!

Psalms 110:1 (Old Testament)- the angels worship the Lord ? .
    Hebrews 1:6 (New Testament)- the angels worship Jesus Christ.
    Only ? is worshiped.

Matt. 2:2,11 - the magi who came to see the newborn Jesus came to worship Him.

Matt. 8:2 - a ? came to Jesus and worshiped Him without rebuke.

Luke 24:52 - as Jesus ascended into heaven, the apostles worshiped Him.

John 9:38 - the blind man who was cured by Jesus worshiped Him.

Matt. 14:33 - the apostles who were in the boat worshiped Jesus without rebuke.

Matt. 28:9 - Jesus' disciples took His feet and worshiped Him without rebuke.

Matt. 28:17 - Jesus' disciples saw Him and then worshiped Him.

Mark 5:6 - the man with the unclean spirit ran to Jesus and worshiped Him.

John 20:28 - Jesus accepts Thomas' statement
    "My Lord and my ? !"
    Literally, "the Lord of me and the ? of me!"
    (in Greek, "? Kurios mou kai ? Theos mou").
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    psalms 110:1 (old testament)- the angels worship the lord ? .
    Hebrews 1:6 (new testament)- the angels worship jesus christ.
    Only ? is worshiped.

Matt. 2:2,11 - the magi who came to see the newborn jesus came to worship him.

Matt. 8:2 - a ? came to jesus and worshiped him without rebuke.

Luke 24:52 - as jesus ascended into heaven, the apostles worshiped him.

John 9:38 - the blind man who was cured by jesus worshiped him.

Matt. 14:33 - the apostles who were in the boat worshiped jesus without rebuke.

Matt. 28:9 - jesus' disciples took his feet and worshiped him without rebuke.

Matt. 28:17 - jesus' disciples saw him and then worshiped him.

Mark 5:6 - the man with the unclean spirit ran to jesus and worshiped him.

John 20:28 - jesus accepts thomas' statement
    "my lord and my ? !"
    literally, "the lord of me and the ? of me!"
    (in greek, "? kurios mou kai ? theos mou").

thats not what i asked him read the question again i said show me where jesus told men to worship HIM not where he was worshiped wow !

and look in your strongs and tell me whats the greek translation for the word worship it means to prostrate oneself in homage
    not as YAH THE FATHER
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thats not what i asked him read the question again i said show me where jesus told men to worship HIM not where he was worshiped wow !

and look in your strongs and tell me whats the greek translation for the word worship

Jesus never denied worship, He accepted it. Why? Because He is ? .
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HOW CAN HE BE TALKING TO HIMSELF ?
    MATHEW 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

john 6:38
    For I came down from heaven,
    not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

LUKE 18:19
    And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, ? .

MATHEW 27:46 Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My ? , my ? , why hast thou forsaken me?"

WAS HE TALKING TO HIMSELF?

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN ? WAS HE PRAYING TO HIM SELF ? THAT CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE IS PURE BLASPHEMY!!

JOHN 17:9
    I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

WHO IS THE THOU? YAH THE MOST HIGH , JESUS THE CHRIST ALSO DIDNT PRAY FOR EVERY ONE BUT FOR THE ELECT OF ISRAEL THAT YAH CHOOSE, CUT !!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HOW CAN HE BE TALKING TO HIMSELF ?
    MATHEW 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

john 6:38
    For I came down from heaven,
    not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

LUKE 18:19
    And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, ? .

MATHEW 27:46 Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My ? , my ? , why hast thou forsaken me?"

WAS HE TALKING TO HIMSELF?

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN ? WAS HE PRAYING TO HIM SELF ? THAT CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE IS PURE BLASPHEMY!!

JOHN 17:9
    I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

WHO IS THE THOU? YAH THE MOST HIGH , JESUS THE CHRIST ALSO DIDNT PRAY FOR EVERY ONE BUT FOR THE ELECT OF ISRAEL THAT YAH CHOOSE, CUT !!

Jesus Christ is ? the Son. ? is a triune being. He is 1 but He exists in 3 persons. 1x1x1=1
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Jesus Christ is ? the Son. ? is a triune being. He is 1 but He exists in 3 persons. 1x1x1=1

THATS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT, YAH (OR WHAT YOU IGNORANTLY CALL ? ) MEANS "TO BECOME" A TRANSITIVE VERB NOT A NOUN .. ? IS EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE YES EVERYTHING GOOD AND BAD
    NOT JUST 3 IN 1

AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ACTUALLY FEMININE!!!

READ WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7:7

ITS IN THE APOCRYPHA THE ROMAN CATHOLICS SWITCHED THE LEXICON INTO A MASCULINE FORMAT TO GIVE HOMAGE TO ? SEXUALITY THE KJV YOU READ ONLY HAS 66 BOOKS.. THE 1611 KJV HAS THE 18 THEY TOOK OUT OF THE STANDARD EDITION IN 1826, KEEP IN MIND OUR ANCESTORS WERE IN SLAVERY IN THIS DISPENSATION OF TIME, NOW LETS READ

AMOS 3:6
    Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

1 SAMUEL 2:6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

!!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    No they didn't.
    in fairness, the "mind-altering drugs" thing isn't really debated and i'm pretty sure we can find SOME Native Americans sacrificing people at some point (like, say, the Aztecs). more relevant may be that it's not like Native Americans were the only ones to ever do this kind of thing, so what's the purpose of noting it?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Didn't the native americans use mind altering drugs and engage in things like drinking blood and sacrificing to other gods? Jesus fasted in the wilderness to be tempted not to be guided by Satan.

native americans may have done that, but i doubt it for the spirit quest as it is to be done alone with not food and no water....it sounds a little familiar
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i laugh at all of you people who try and apply a sex to a ? . to me, if it can have a sex then it can have sex and reproduce, and therefore would never want to create anything out of...clay perhaps? for a male ? to exist, i believe there would also be a female. so i beleive that any ? would be a sexless, wise, mindblowing deity.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was referring to the drinking blood nonsense.

We don't believe its the blood of Jesus, that is simply symbolism. Catholics may believe it actually is the blood of Jesus but the bible says nothing of the sort.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options

we could go on with things like this but I'll just offer one

John 6:35 (King James Version)

35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Now how could you believe on something that isn't ? ? Did Moses, the prophets or Abraham say believe on me? No. Jesus is saying worship me. BELIEVE ON ME.

And Muslim may mean One Peace. Islam means submission to the will of ? . Semantics and word games mean nothing my friend. Islam is still a lie from the pit of hell.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We don't believe its the blood of Jesus, that is simply symbolism. Catholics may believe it actually is the blood of Jesus but the bible says nothing of the sort.

1) I was talking about the Natives Drinking blood claim.

2) On the subject of symbolically drinking Jesus' blood. That ? is the most satanic ritual you could get. Seriously... I still can't believe people are that brain dead that the most obvious ? could be right in front of their eyes and they still can't see it. Since when is cannibalism 'godly'?? Symbolically or literally... smh Straight up Dracula type nonsense.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1) I was talking about the Natives Drinking blood claim.

2) On the subject of symbolically drinking Jesus' blood. That ? is the most satanic ritual you could get. Seriously... I still can't believe people are that brain dead that the most obvious ? could be right in front of their eyes and they still can't see it. Since when is cannibalism 'godly'?? Symbolically or literally... smh Straight up Dracula type nonsense.

its almost as if they believe as some native americans did that by ingesting your enemy adds his strength to yours, by ingesting jesus, they are one step closer to ? ? hmmm....
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its almost as if they believe as some native americans did that by ingesting your enemy adds his strength to yours, by ingesting jesus, they are one step closer to ? ? hmmm....

1. We don't believe taking communion takes us one step closer to ? we do it in rememberance of Jesus and His sacrifice. I know you guys are looking for any connection between christianity and paganism, any at all to prove its false but you guys draw some very illogical parallels. Only catholics believe that whole the bread and wine are actually the body and blood of Jesus tripe. Thats a heresy and unbiblical.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. We don't believe taking communion takes us one step closer to ? we do it in rememberance of Jesus and His sacrifice. I know you guys are looking for any connection between christianity and paganism, any at all to prove its false but you guys draw some very illogical parallels. Only catholics believe that whole the bread and wine are actually the body and blood of Jesus tripe. Thats a heresy and unbiblical.

so you are denying that the fasting is connected? you fast, you see something. I dont believe what i wrote lol. it is metaphorical of course, ive been ta church quite a few times. there are more connections of course because all religions are typically connected in some way small or large.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so you are denying that the fasting is connected? you fast, you see something. I dont believe what i wrote lol. it is metaphorical of course, ive been ta church quite a few times. there are more connections of course because all religions are typically connected in some way small or large.

No but thats not what you said.

you said

"its almost as if they believe as some native americans did that by ingesting your enemy adds his strength to yours, by ingesting Jesus, they are one step closer to ? ? hmmm...."

No where in there did you mention fasting or anything of the sort.

When we fast, pray and meditate on the scriptures of course there will be a connection there, I think I'll make a thread where I will ask people to lay out these supposed connections and then knock them down as I did on the old IC.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No but thats not what you said.

you said

"its almost as if they believe as some native americans did that by ingesting your enemy adds his strength to yours, by ingesting Jesus, they are one step closer to ? ? hmmm...."

No where in there did you mention fasting or anything of the sort.

When we fast, pray and meditate on the scriptures of course there will be a connection there, I think I'll make a thread where I will ask people to lay out these supposed connections and then knock them down as I did on the old IC.

perhaps that would be fun for you, but the beginning of this thread was about fasting.... did you jump in without looking?
  • judah7
    judah7 Banned Users Posts: 23
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Also the Old Testament and the New Testament are two SEPERATE books written in two different time periods in two different languages. The Old Testament is a book alone that was combined with the New Testament to form the modern Bible. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew and the New Testament is said to have been written in Greek.

From my research they claim to have the original manuscripts of the Hebrew Old Testament but the original Greek manuscripts of the New Testament are lost which sounds fishy...

But considering that the Old Testament is a book by itself then what other books could the Most High have been warning us about in the scriptures below if not the New Testament???

Also why is the Old Testament called the BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE as if we are suppose to REMEMBER the OLD TESTAMENT versus the New Testament???

Ecclesiastes 12:12
    And further, by these, my son, be admonished (warned): of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Malachi 3:16
    Then they that feared the YHWH spake often one to another: and YHWH hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared YHWH, and that thought upon his name.

And they shall be mine, saith YHWH of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth YHWH and him that serveth him not.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1. All those scriptures you posted declare the divinity of Jesus Christ because only ? can save.

2. Here is one you forgot to mention.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7
  • judah7
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is it possible that Jesus is the fulfillment of these prophecies?

Doesn't the wooden cross represent Jesus?

Deuteronomy 4:28
    And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

Deuteronomy 28:36
    YHWH shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Deuteronomy 28:64
    And YHWH shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

The scripture below is future END TIME PROPHECY out of the Old Testament. Keep in mind the wood supposedley represents the Christian wooden cross of Jesus.

Isaiah 45:20
    Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a ? that cannot save.

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I YHWH? and there is no ? else beside me; a just ? and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am YHWH, and there is none else.
  • judah7
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1. All those scriptures you posted declare the divinity of Jesus Christ because only ? can save.

2. Here is one you forgot to mention.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7

That one scripture does not prove anything. Where is your precepts?
    If you only use that one scripture without further proof it can easily be taken out of its original context.

Is Jesus the everlasting Father and what government did Jesus ever have while on Earth?

Can you show me scriptures of Jesus being called Wonderful, Counselor, The Might ? ?