How many Real Ni99ers post in the Reason??

Options

Comments

• gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    This is what you call a trap thread.

I walk in my crowded class-room of 30 people and asked all the "Real ? " to raise their hands.

20 real ni99a's raised their hands and left the room to go party, parlay, or play some ? .

2 kids with masks on hiding in a corner started stuttering and telling me how "street" they were in funny accents and talking about "pictures" of themselves...not music or brain-power.

2 real ni99as jumped on their desks and started clowning the geeks, nerds, squares, and outcasts in a jonin' session Hood style

2 real ? laughed hysterically at the other real ? jonin' and said they saw the jining session from jump when I walked in with that "Smiley-Face" button next to my lesson-plan.

2 white kids just co-signed the 2 stuttering kids and nervously drank their Vitamin water and square-danced in a circle

1 real ? tried in vain to explain to the clueless kids that being real is a concept that dosent need explaining or have anything to do with war-stories, pictures, or long explanations because real-recognize-real.

1 foreign exchange student with scalp and obesity issues asked what the exact concept of being true to yourself means and why can't a person from suburbia have a credible opinion on street matters when they have never been in or around anything inner-city

So on the first day of school we learned a very valuable lesson:

Real recognize real :)

Close thread
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    You mad because you got called out on your ?
    TyraFerrell.jpg
    Ms. Jamacia

School is in session, first day and we are having fun, laughing, Jonin' and having a good time..you are mad, angry, pouting, and acting like your usual receding self...you need to go to the principals office.

....all the normal folks saw the smiley-face next to this lesson and had a good laugh, people like you are too slow I guess.

Besides you dont belong in my HipHop 101 class you need to go to SionB's spelling class so you can learn how to spell Jamaica instead of Jamacia.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im a real wigga
    :o
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread had a few slightly funny moments but overall was some out there ? . I figured ? post to burn time. Yet, ? trying to submit hood resumes and ? . Cut it out.

but dog, i been shot at, 3 of my ? died, one is paralyzed

plz believe me i am a authentic real ? from the streets
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This is what you call a trap thread.

I walk in my crowded class-room of 30 people and asked all the "Real ? " to raise their hands.

20 real ni99a's raised their hands and left the room to go party, parlay, or play some ? .

2 kids with masks on hiding in a corner started stuttering and telling me how "street" they were in funny accents and talking about "pictures" of themselves...not music or brain-power.

2 real ni99as jumped on their desks and started clowning the geeks, nerds, squares, and outcasts in a jonin' session Hood style

2 real ? laughed hysterically at the other real ? jonin' and said they saw the jining session from jump when I walked in with that "Smiley-Face" button next to my lesson-plan.

2 white kids just co-signed the 2 stuttering kids and nervously drank their Vitamin water and square-danced in a circle

1 real ? tried in vain to explain to the clueless kids that being real is a concept that dosent need explaining or have anything to do with war-stories, pictures, or long explanations because real-recognize-real.

1 foreign exchange student with scalp and obesity issues asked what the exact concept of being true to yourself means and why can't a person from suburbia have a credible opinion on street matters when they have never been in or around anything inner-city

So on the first day of school we learned a very valuable lesson:

Real recognize real :)
    hahaha......................
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TyraFerrell.jpg
    Ms. Jamacia

School is in session, first day and we are having fun, laughing, Jonin' and having a good time..you are mad, angry, pouting, and acting like your usual receding self...you need to go to the principals office.

....all the normal folks saw the smiley-face next to this lesson and had a good laugh, people like you are too slow I guess.

Besides you dont belong in my HipHop 101 class you need to go to SionB's spelling class so you can learn how to spell Jamaica instead of Jamacia.

lmao...................

Jamacia be gettin real tight sometimes
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TyraFerrell.jpg
    Ms. Jamacia

Dam yo!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TyraFerrell.jpg
    Ms. Jamacia

Oh you're mixing colors you sure showed me h rap. You still didn't answer the question instead you attempt to tell lame jokes.
  • cotounfaiff
    cotounfaiff Members Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn it feels good
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh you're mixing colors you sure showed me h rap. You still didn't answer the question instead you attempt to tell lame jokes.

I mix colors and you mix letters, Id rather paint pictures then to play Scrabble with my screen-name.

party-pooper.jpg

25 posters already answered the Thread question... 1 poster cant comprehend

25 people
    at the club dancing and having a good time 1 person crying in the middle of the dance floor

How many posters/people would we need to subtract in order to have 100% fun??
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Boyz In The Hood references in this thread are hilarious. Classic thread
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I mix colors and you mix letters, Id rather paint pictures then to play Scrabble with my screen-name.

party-pooper.jpg

25 posters already answered the Thread question... 1 poster cant comprehend

25 people
    at the club dancing and having a good time 1 person crying in the middle of the dance floor

How many posters/people would we need to subtract in order to have 100% fun??

You're truly delusional
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? in here talking about my jamaica!!!!!!!
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Man this ? is too funny......

Red car pulls up.........slams on break... window roll down......double barrell shottie plays peek-a-boo......."Mark".....lmao......

hhhhmmmmmmm.......whats that smell....lol..lol...lol...lol....
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? in here talking about my jamaica!!!!!!!

Ms. Jamacia is on her period...she uses pads instead of Pearls.

^^^^^^^^^^
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Proving your "realness" or authenticating yourself on a internet forum is what lames do

I dont need to prove myself to people I dont give a ? about

Why do you post pictures with you flashing money then?
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Why do you post pictures with you flashing money then?

lmao.................
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ms. Jamacia is on her period...she uses pads instead of Pearls.

^^^^^^^^^^
    I must have struck a nerve with you since you got called out on your ? for your hypocrisy.
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MaxB wrote: »
    Jamaica is hypocritical, biased and dumb

Eminem has no classics deal with it
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm a real ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I must have struck a nerve with you since you got called out on your ? for your hypocrisy.

5624-28839.jpg

There is no hypocrisy in asking a question and most people answered with simple answers.

Stop pretending to be Suzette James and be your self.

Everybody gets it except for you :P
    MaxB wrote: »
    Jamaica is hypocritical, biased and dumb

Jamacia cant even spell his own name, but thanx to his ineptitude, incompetence and stupidity I was able to lobby for my #1 Brutha Fazeem to be a Mod and now we have somebody with intelligence, HipHop knowledge and common sense.
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dog you're a 40 year old myspace rapper let it go. Ol it ain't about pics but yet you wanted proof pics of other people's "hands" such a cornball

So now I'm pretending to be Suzette James? I thought I had her in my avi because I thought she was attractive
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't run my city, i walk through it chilling....
    Neva really been on da Snowman level or nuthin but I know people...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    This thread has turned into a onslaught of foolishness smdh.

Pretty much.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This Lion os x is crazy