Have you ever seen a first 48 episode in which NOBODY snitched?

Options
2»

Comments

• elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i have nightmares about this bird b'

carolinemason.jpg

Leaned.

:D
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Call me what u want but if my life on the line facing 25 to Life ? I dont know bro LIFE is hard as hell to say u going to stand tall. That mean no more. ? no more freedom period. I got a Uncle doing life and that dude regret not being able to see his family grow.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kushington wrote: »
    nope, they usually snitch, but i seen a few where they didnt snitch but somebody unrelated with info told on em

its hilarious, these ? be some ultra gangsta homicide ass ? , get in that lil ass room and tell on everybody

? be bringin up irrelevant ? too...."i seent lil jo jo and them do it....they be the ones sellin all the dope, they killed black mike too"

the cop be like" ummm, whos black mike..."

? be like" ? ? , black mike was the ? till jojo and em killed that ? , right on seventy first street, it was a thursday night, 10:02 pm, i remember it was chilly and i was wearin a hoodie i bought earlier that day...."

cop be like,"hold on ? lemme grab a pen and pad"

yeh tho, them ? stay snitchin

lol.....................
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it funny how the cops pretend to be a friend! they be like* go ahead just say you made a mistake its okay we all make mistakes* they even be holdin some of them ? hands while they crying lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? should'nt be out here trying to be gangsters,
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes I have plenty of times..

I seen a case in Memphis (if yall ? are First 48 junkies like me, its the episode where the ? rob the tattoo artist at their parlour and shoot the ? in the head)..

There was 3 ? , one of them buckled and snitched the first two didnt and they got away with murder.

Despite the fact that they were all there and the chick husband was a witness..

Other two denied it and the third guy placed himself at the scene.

Also in Miami there was a case where the ? refused to snitch and a season later he was a murder victim himself.

If I recall the case name was "blood brothers" or something like that.

But yeah, plenty of times I seen the no snitching code enforced, and with great results..
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    it funny how the cops pretend to be a friend! they be like* go ahead just say you made a mistake its okay we all make mistakes* they even be holdin some of them ? hands while they crying lol

thats the key to getting them to talk, its all mental you have to make them feel safe and comfortable
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've seen at least 5 where there's no snitching
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    snitch ass nigggas