The Saga of the Legend Known as Dretox/Shadyteam/Wonderland/HazeNAlize/Bigavelli/Piff

Options

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    u not laughing is equivalent to if u walked in front of a bus in rush hour and died, two ? would be given...im just saying breh....

cool story...
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    and your still not funny...keep goin tho...you will get it eventually

your still not contributing and your crying about what exactly?...keep going tho.....you will get it eventually
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So let me get this straight.....If Jay-z does a subliminal he's a indirect and scared?....but If Wayne does one he's going at his neck?...I just wanna clarify this.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He a sucka for love and wont respond
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    hahahahaha,that "Aura" is called homosexuality

lol nah but foreal the way wayne said babys money.....showed he aint playing I have never heard a jay song with emotrion behind it by the way jay is a better mc but I dont think jay cant handle the young and hungry.

word to pete petey.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    cool story...

u mad, camel.....but why?
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    So let me get this straight.....If Jay-z does a subliminal he's a indirect and scared?....but If Wayne does one he's going at his neck?...I just wanna clarify this.

breh, some of yahll ? is taking this too serious, i know yahll in love with jay and all that, but yahll looking real suspect right now.....if yahll dont think what i said is funny, cool, but yahll coming in here crying and over analyzing ? , yahll not ordinary brehz..... and for the record i could care less about jay, his followers, wayne, drake or there followers, i hope i answered your question.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay wont response til his album drop in 2013 and it will be a subliminal diss at that. Smh
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    camels came in this thread ready to E-fight me and ? lol
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay stay winning though, and is exactly why he is my favorite artist. As many shots has been fired his career the only person that chinked his armor was Nas. Even my ? Joe Budden really didn't hurt Jay when he hit em with the "When the new generation think about Jordan/All they remember is when Iverson crossed him/Take off the blazer, loosen’ up the tie/? fell in love and Superman died.”

It was a nice diss from Joe but it didn't do ? .

Game tried to get a Jay a million times.....

Jay dropped Dear Summer...........................................need I say more???

Dipset..........Dig a Whole..............

Honestly nobody can really ? with Hov, and Wayne is no different. Wayne still not a top 20 MC of all time and Thats real.

Jay-Z
    Biggie
    Pac
    Nas
    Andre 3000
    Rakim
    KRS-ONE
    Eminem
    LL Cool J
    Kool G Rap
    Ice Cube
    Big Daddy Kane
    Big Pun
    Big L
    Slick Rick
    Snoop
    Scarface
    Wu-Tang...(I could break these ? down individually but I'm not)
    Redman
    Common

All of these ? are better than Wayne....and countless others. Wayne PROBABLY cracking the top 40.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Jay wont response til his album drop in 2013 and it will be a subliminal diss at that. Smh

that aint ordinary at all
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the thing about this is lets say jay comes with a Takeover like track straight ? on wayne ? wont really give jay props cause

1)they'll say well jay was suppose to ? on wayne he's jay
    2)jay got to many ? that for whatever reason dont like him
    3)this generation will down play it saying its wack he's old etc
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    UncleRUSH Russell Simmons
    Jay Z and Lil Wayne havin a good time -- cross promoting albums...they're best of friends, trust me.
    21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

"Ask Russell Simmons"
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I was Jay, I wouldn't give Wayne more than 2 bars. SMH. This rap beef ? is extra corny.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    again the move is Jays... will he address Game, Wayne, Drake, and anyone else going at him, doubtful but hell perhaps he should
  • daheartzofmen
    daheartzofmen Members Posts: 191
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if u think im gettin mad cuz u comin at jay, think again. dont even ? wit jay, smh haha. thread still failed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Twinkletoes you breakin my heart
    You can't ? with me - go play somewhere, I'm busy
    And all you other cats throwin shots at Jigga
    You only get half a bar - ? y'all ?
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I personally dont think Jay needs to respond at all.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Of coure they'll be no response wasn't this ? just hang gliding on jays ? a few years ago?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    again the move is Jays... will he address Game, Wayne, Drake, and anyone else going at him, doubtful but hell perhaps he should

That's what makes their disses so futile. To Jay, it's just a group of ? talking ? . He's been there many times before with Nas and Mobb Deep, with Teror Squad, with Dipset, with ex-Rocafella rappers, etc.

This is what gets people the half a bar. Tell me I'm lying.
  • Fly_King
    Fly_King Members Posts: 136
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    We all know Jay ain't gonna give Wayne the promo which he is clearly looking for. He'll let it die down and then address it on something that benefits him, which is probably his next album or maybe a guest verse on someones album.

yeah Jay is real good at playing chess for keeps
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay Z is the KING of subliminal disses. You have to study his word play to catch it.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The diss was weak and Wayne is out of his league. Jay shouldn't respond but he will but it will be on his terms. LOL @ Beyonce still being worth more than the Whole Young Money/Cash Money by herself. Everything Jay said was truth. Wayne is a studio gangster, he ain't kidnapping Beyonce, she would probably beat his ass.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if u think im gettin mad cuz u comin at jay, think again. dont even ? wit jay, smh haha. thread still failed

u mad breh just face it, how many times u done posted in a thread that u have no interest in? I hope u just aint come in this thread to get my attention, that would be extra zesty, and your screen name is extra ? , Iloveheartsofmen, umm, yea, u might be on some fun boy stalker ish......
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    UncleRUSH Russell Simmons
    Jay Z and Lil Wayne havin a good time -- cross promoting albums...they're best of friends, trust me.
    21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

"Ask Russell Simmons"

LOL, Russell coppin Pleas for Wayne before Jay murders him. That was code for:

"OK Jay, please go easy".

LOL.
This discussion has been closed.