Women/men trying to come back in the picture unapprecation thread...

Options
black caesar
black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ok, so yesterday, I jump on facebook and a get a damn friend request from a certain lady. A lot of history and ? went down with this lady. I haven't spoke to her since 05. In fact, she's the reason that I got off of that L7 (square) ? . This is a problem because as of late, she's been sending me messages that I never responded back to. Now she wants to request me.

To make matters worse, it seems she's now acting herself. In fact, she has the same representation as I do!

How do ya'll feel when that certain man/woman tries to come back in your life? Discuss...

Comments

• SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok, so yesterday, I jump on facebook and a get a damn friend request from a certain lady. A lot of history and ? went down with this lady. I haven't spoke to her since 05. In fact, she's the reason that I got off of that L7 (square) ? . This is a problem because as of late, she's been sending me messages that I never responded back to. Now she wants to request me.

To make matters worse, it seems she's now acting herself. In fact, she has the same representation as I do!

How do ya'll feel when that certain man/woman tries to come back in your life? Discuss...

? you need to drop that story.....
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I see ya Kat. Chime in....
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah my ex is on that ? now that he's single. I shut that down quick.
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Is this your daughter's father? What did you say to him?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bro you sound like me.
  • kat2180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is this your daughter's father? What did you say to him?

No its not.

The ex I refer to is the only other man that I've loved. He hit me up on FB talking about how him and his ? broke up, then tried to get the new number. I told him he wasn't about to ? my ? up. He tries to keep it friendly but I'm just bitter towards him. It's almost an insult that he doesn't seem to grasp how he hurt me and why I feel bitter..that just confirms that it was never that serious to him.
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    black caesar duckin the questions about his ex like they're the woman herself

seems she broke his heart

LOL My bad homie. Yeah you could say she broke my heart back then. ? , I was on some square ? back in 04. It was learning experience. Not bitter at her though. She set me free from the square ? . I thank her for that.
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No its not.

The ex I refer to is the only other man that I've loved. He hit me up on FB talking about how him and his ? broke up, then tried to get the new number. I told him he wasn't about to ? my ? up. He tries to keep it friendly but I'm just bitter towards him. It's almost an insult that he doesn't seem to grasp how he hurt me and why I feel bitter..that just confirms that it was never that serious to him.

I can understand that...
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Bro you sound like me.

So some ex or woman you were digging tried to hit you up?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol nah, not right now, but I started like 2 threads on it a couple months back.
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lol nah, not right now, but I started like 2 threads on it a couple months back.

You talking about that chick that texted you ? wishing you happy birthday a day late? lol It's not on the same level.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No its not.

Story????????????????
  • Rey Negro
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly....I think I come off that way to my exes (well one in particular)

When I'd shoot a message every 12 months to say waddup, she'd act like I was bothering her. SMH. The ? is the point of being friends on facebook then ma? Then she sends me messages or comments on my ? regularly. I hate broads like that. So I deleted that ? . I canceled my facebook later so this story is kinda irrelevant now. Sorry.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    depends on how things ended , if it ended well then i think it's cool to stay in touch every now and then but still keep the distance , but if things ended horrible then nah dont let em back in just move on

no need to get caught up on one person like that when there too many options out there..
  • kat2180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Story????????????????

It's such a complex story an I just took a shot of Nyquil
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Once I'm done with a female I'm done with them never speak to them again even if I run into them in public. Just how it is you're the past for a reason.
  • Rey Negro
    edited August 2011
    Options

I hate you Kat. I was tryna hear the white girls version of Waiting to Exhale.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

You postin? i thought it was an all night sex fest for you tonight
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Real rap, it doesn't matter how things ended for me. If we broke up, the ? we have to talk about? It's not exactly like we were friends in the first place. Now if a girl and I were friends, took it there and it didn't work, and we broke up. I would take the time I needed to get over her. And after that we could try to be friends. But if I met a chick and we started dating, the ? am I trying to be your friend for?
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    T/S drop the damn story ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    relapse ? = GOAT ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Stop bullshittin Kat... I got all the time in the world.
  • All_Star
    All_Star Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My ex from 11 years ago is trying like crazy to get back with me. He was locked up for 9 years and recently just out. I want no part of this man in my life. He don't seem to get the hint.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Personally never had that “you my past, I can’t say ? to you the Lord is my future” rhetoric

I do understand why some people feel this way tho, Some folks are/where snakes, and best never to be bother with again.

But I when look back majority of my past relationships always ended on a mutual note. If not premature.

Only a couple, well one in particular , that I’ll consider a parasite.

Got to admit there are a couple old jumps I’ll like to catch up with.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^ beezy cousin?