Celebrities or Athletes You Had in Class Or Went To School With?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    laroc wrote: »
    U muthafcuka u! LMAO! I'm a SOUTHSIDER til I D.I.E.!

U went to MPLS. South right?
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    U went to MPLS. South right?

Yezzir! Edison is N.E. Minneapolis!
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yezzir! Edison is N.E. Minneapolis!

hahaha yeah I just knew Edison was somewher in MPLS and 50 Tyson went there.

Atleast you're not from some lame suburb like Maple Grove tellin people you're from Minneapolis. I hear people say "I'm from the Twin Cities" "oh cool what high school you go to?" "Maple Grove." "gtfoh 5"
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Played football & basketball against Nate Irving in HS. Our schools were in the same conference. Went to college w/ him to @ NC State. He just got drafted by the Broncos. Played basketball against Owen Spencer in HS. Went to NC State w/ him as well and dated his cousin for like 3 years. The Titans picked him up as a free agent. My cousin went to UNC and 1 of her best friends dated Ty Lawson. Met Ty, Wayne Eliingotn, Danny Green, Deon Thompson, Tyler Hansbrough and a couple more of them ? on several occassions.
  • laroc
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hahaha yeah I just knew Edison was somewher in MPLS and 50 Tyson went there.

Atleast you're not from some lame suburb like Maple Grove tellin people you're from Minneapolis. I hear people say "I'm from the Twin Cities" "oh cool what high school you go to?" "Maple Grove." "gtfoh 5"

I got some fam out there in da Grove, it is the definition of suburb. But they are gettin' some kids from the Northside. Not as many as Copper or Armstrong or Osseo.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    he didnt do ? while on the knicks smh
    Believe me I know, I've been knowing this ? since I was 13 and he was 12, he was 6'5" then, uncoordinated as ? lol. When I was in the Sip you know ? had goals in the backyard, we used to ? that ? lol and his brother not a hooper at all, just a tall cool ? . My parents has bar stools made into the counter at the crib and this ? broke one of them and that ? been broke over 20 years now lol
  • laroc
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kang, I hope u know that Weezy will soon be adopting that hairstyle. LMAO!
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kang, I hope u know that Weezy will soon be adopting that hairstyle. LMAO!
    LOL man I hope the ? not
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was at a dorm party one time and passed out ? in the kitchen...Harry Douglas (WR for the ATL. Falcons) picked me up off the floor.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I went to High School with Freddy Rodriguez (Dead Presidents, 6 Feet Under). Real good friend. Straight up B-Boy believe it or not

alg_freddy.jpg

Twilight Tone who produced Commons 1st album we still call each other on our B-Days were only 7 days apart probably why we don't forget. He's producing Commons new album. Cat on the right BTW

l.jpg

Besides that I know a lot of local DJ's
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my sis went to champaign urbana....she seen deron williams walkin round the hallways on the regular.....didnt meet him personally tho i dont think
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know a marcus, dont know his last name. was he on the team with mario in high school? if we're talking about the same marcus he was pretty good at basket ball too. i think i heard he got a scholarship as well.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I got some fam out there in da Grove, it is the definition of suburb. But they are gettin' some kids from the Northside. Not as many as Copper or Armstrong or Osseo.
    Thats funny my mom went to Armstrong and my all my uncles went to Cooper and they grew up in New Hope. Now those schools are ghetto as hell.
  • laroc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thats funny my mom went to Armstrong and my all my uncles went to Cooper and they grew up in New Hope. Now those schools are ghetto as hell.

Nah not ghetto, becoming more of the city then Leave It To Beaverland! Real spit.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hahaha maybe, but that whole New Hope, Golden Valley, Robinsdale isn't what it was before. My granparents still live out that way and its changed alot since I was a kid.
  • laroc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hahaha maybe, but that whole New Hope, Golden Valley, Robinsdale isn't what it was before. My granparents still live out that way and its changed alot since I was a kid.

No doubt! If u want hood ghetto life go to Cub Foods on West Broadway North Minneapolis! LMAO!
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My freshman year in high school Tom Brady wAs the varsity qb. I was on the freshman team. Me and my boy thought he was weak. He had a good receiver that could catch anything and we thought this receiver made Brady look good as a qb. Boy were we wrong.
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You forgot 50 Tyson. He went to Edison.

Nobody on here went Holy Angels? That's where Larry Fitzgerald went.
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    My freshman year in high school Tom Brady wAs the varsity qb. I was on the freshman team. Me and my boy thought he was weak. He had a good receiver that could catch anything and we thought this receiver made Brady look good as a qb. Boy were we wrong.

LOL Real ? . Look what happened.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    NFL player Ronald Curry was a freshman when I was a senior in high school...
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Went to school with Josh Howard....
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can you guys describe the attitudes of these guys when they was in school?

We didn't have the same circle of friends. He was more of a "preppie" type dude. He was quiet and ? from what I saw.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No doubt! If u want hood ghetto life go to Cub Foods on West Broadway North Minneapolis! LMAO!

Dude all those inner city cub foods are some next level ghetto ? hahaha.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Nobody on here went Holy Angels? That's where Larry Fitzgerald went.

Private school homie.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Brady is a system quarterback.