Options
1235»

Comments

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    rofl ? shut the ? up. You quoted it. Prove it wrong or shut the ? up. The ? I look like making a thread about a post from months ago that you randomly let hurt your feelings tonight.

Donkey posters firing shots but then asking to cease fire when the challenge is presented to them. Typical ? ..

Peace out ? ...
    driving.gif
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Donkey posters firing shots but then asking to cease fire when the challenge is presented to them. Typical ? ..

Peace out ? ...
    driving.gif

You had a problem with it idiot, what you need a separate thread for when you can just respond in the thread you got the quote from? ? need to lay off that heroin.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol this ? gotta be under some mental disorder. Im relaxing feet kicked backed watchin all about the Benjamins. You randomly drop a months old quote in this thread. But Im the one firing shots? I tell you to prove the quote wrong and you start rambling about making threads instead of....GASP..proving the quote wrong. Get infront of a mirror you ? and repeat this ? you posted back to yourself.
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^The driver of the GIF I just posted....? putting on the cape not knowing how dumb they look.

This thread is dedicated for "Dumb things people say in Cheap Seats" its not a debate thread.

Its 2:45am like I said ? toodles!

Then why dont you just respond to the quotes in those threads you dumb old ? ? Nh @ the bold
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Deleting posts that have the truth embedded in them...you didn't want other posters to see the ether dropped huh?

And now you have Rosa Parks great grandson also joining the alliance...? is hilarious.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Nah, ? UGLY women is lowering my standards.

You can't be that slow.

so she's too ugly to ? but not too ugly to suck her toes? That makes no sense
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    so she's too ugly to ? but not too ugly to suck her toes? That makes no sense

You've never seen a ugly ? with cute feet?

You need to get out more
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    You've never seen a ugly ? with cute feet?

You need to get out more

So a ? 's ugly face can keep u from ? but not from sucking her toes?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? talkin bout suckin toes n ? tho?

thats what we do in 2011? suck ? toes n ? ??

1714549_o.gif
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "Michael Vick is not a good role model for kids"- Says an AFC QB

b*braze wrote: »
    it would be the funniest ? ever if we found out it was mcnabb or vince young tho.

smh.. straight to the principal's office
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    ? talkin bout suckin toes n ? tho?

thats what we do in 2011? suck ? toes n ? ??

1714549_o.gif

Maybe a little toe lickin, maybe kiss them things but sucking? Never that
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Almost..

White bytch gotta be heavily-influential amongst Goodell's/owner's prized fan base;

Younger/middle-30's White Americans aka pop Culture's status quo

Saying that Britney Spears is heavily influential amongst the NFL fanbase. And said that the NFL and Britney Spears have the same fanbase.
  • bow to royalty
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol... just because i laced you with truth that you know you had to swallow in big chunks of scholarship-meat, about Goodell's understanding of affiliational-influence and its impact on revenue...doesnt mean you should pull some phaggitry, and bring my post in here. Elevate your mind, quit looking at sports as a fan, and see it as a shrewd businessman aka the guys paying those players you love.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/katy-perry-becomes-more-popular-than-britney-spears-on-twitter-2333998.html

http://richclubgirl.com/tag/britney-spears/

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2011/08/the-2011-mtv-video-music-awards-will-pay-tribute-to-britney-spears/?replytocom=2109806

haha, I like your sneaky tactic of dodging the main point, but it's not workin. I'm not denying Britney Spears is popular (which is what your links say). I'm saying the fact that you think Britney Spears and football have the same fanbase is laughable. And so is the idea that Britney Spears is heavily influential amongst NFL fans.
  • bow to royalty
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it already worked. you can spend your posts here, denying reality, but I'm cognizant of how you still know the real deal....lol...the same fans who make them links true, are the same Pop Culture, who the past 4-5 years of Super Bowl halftime shows cater to.

Word?

Black Eyed Peas
    The Who
    Bruce Spingstein and the E Street Band
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
    Prince

The bolded do not share a large % of fans with Britney Spears

Probably only the black eyed peas have a large % of fans in common with Britney Spears. Bottom line a majority or Britney Spears fans (probably at least 80%) are <30 year old females. That is not the anywhere NEAR the same for NFL fans.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    in the brady v manning superbowl performance thread...

defense doesnt score points how else would the colts win? colts were never known for a highly rated defense everybody knows that's....that's why they love running the ball on our small ass d-line which has now upgraded (finally) and when the special teams let the return team run all the back to their side of the field and the other team wins by a FG i guess it's still manning's fault even though he's just a qb huh? smh
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hahahaha Noooooooooo Lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    in the brady v manning superbowl performance thread...

please show me how many points the colts defense score?? dont worry I'll wait.....